Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:04:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many accounts has Atlas made and why isn't he banned yet?  (Read 7045 times)
Matthew N. Wright (OP)
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 04:41:05 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2012, 05:07:21 PM by Matthew N. Wright

Here is Atlas, repeatedly creating new accounts to avoid learning anything/continue scamming.

I've checked all the accounts and their IP's. They all resolve to UNITED STATES, TEXAS, GEORGETOWN.

Atlas
Immanuel.Go
Ragnar
I.Goldstein
mrich8
ALPHA.
Boss (Jon)

Feel free to add to the list.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deslok

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

It's all about the game, and how you play it

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 04:57:36 AM

I have to wonder why these keep getting whitelisted

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
1PczDQHfEj3dJgp6wN3CXPft1bGB23TzTM
ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 04:58:04 AM

Atlas has 6 accounts already?   Grin
If mrich8 was atlas he managed to fool me...

(BFL)^2 < 0
bitlover

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 05:11:13 AM

So what? It's not like the poor kid can actually disguise his identity. I mean, it took me like half a millisecond to realize Alpha is Atlas (and I am usually really dumb about stuff like that), what with the urge to talk about "value" and his "I stand by all of my contentions." *snicker*.
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12884

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 05:17:23 AM

I don't have a problem with alt accounts as long as they're not used to evade bans. Atlas is not banned.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
deslok

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 05:22:51 AM

I don't have a problem with alt accounts as long as they're not used to evade bans. Atlas is not banned.

That exempts him from going through the newbie process each time?

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 07:15:36 AM

Only this morning I was thinking to myself how nice it was to have had no Atlas related drama over the last few days. 

I should have known that if Atlas wasn't creating any himself, someone else would.

Seriously Matthew, isn't it about time that you let go of your crusade to ensure that Atlas "learns something"?  It's his absolute right to avoid learning anything if he so chooses.  It's a choice which comes with natural consequences - there's no need for you to manufacture consequences, much less to become a self-appointed enforcer of them.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 08:07:48 AM

Hi. My name is 'natural consequence'. Nice to meet you.
Atlas is a liar who has now stolen from several people in my group including me.

And it's perfectly fine to put that information out there - repeatedly if necessary.  That's actually the important information which people need in order to decide whether to do business with Atlas.  Being quite specific about him stealing from you and others in your group is far more likely to warn others off dealing with him than threads about how many forum names he's had.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 10:57:10 AM

Let's play Atlas Puked. Every time Atlas forms a logical fallacy, take a drink.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
deslok

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 02:41:53 PM

Let's play Atlas Puked. Every time Atlas forms a logical fallacy, take a drink.

There isn't enough beer on the planet for that, and that's just with two players

ALPHA.

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 03:07:01 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2011, 03:33:07 PM by ALPHA.

I have not scammed nor stolen from anybody. These men have no valid say on my character.
ALPHA.

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 03:36:22 PM

The right thing is ignoring you. It is still my domain. It's just my acquaintance (or somebody else) changed the password on the hosting account. You have no claim to it. If anybody does, I do. Nonetheless, I will let it expire and you can have it then.

You have no evidence of me fully transferring all rights of it to you. I never even went through with a transfer. You have nothing. I recommend you cease before you shape your image into that of a true fraud.
deslok

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 03:38:18 PM

I have not scammed nor stolen from anybody. These men have no valid say on my character.

You cannot claim none of us have valid say on your character and pass judgment on any of us in any manner.

ALPHA.

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 03:38:41 PM

You cannot claim none of us have valid say on your character and pass judgment on any of us in any manner.

I can for many of you have lied.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 03:40:00 PM

I think its perfect, because as long as he keeps getting called out, new people coming to these forums to learn about bitcoins will be completely turned off by the plethora of fake accounts he has.  Especially when we keep calling him out in every thread he posts.

Only scammers do what he is doing.  There is no other purpose.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
ALPHA.

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 03:41:50 PM

I think its perfect, because as long as he keeps getting called out, new people coming to these forums to learn about bitcoins will be completely turned off by the plethora of fake accounts he has.  Especially when we keep calling him out in every thread he posts.

I am only being called out by liars and fraudsters. Their word is invalid.

I am not a scammer nor a thief.
deslok

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 03:42:57 PM

He already locked the other topic when you pointed out his poor use of language.

ALPHA.

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 03:44:04 PM

The right thing is ignoring you. It is still my domain. It's just my acquaintance (or somebody else) changed the password on the hosting account. You have no claim to it. If anybody does, I do. Nonetheless, I will let it expire and you can have it then.

You really wanna go that direction? Excuse me while I go tell everyone who saw you give it to them in Skype while saying (paraphrased) "Still looking for a domain? You can have mine!" and then ran to go change the DNS (we trusted you at the time and didn't push the transfer issue), followed by the phrase (again, paraphrased) "I really love what you've done [to it]!".

Now you've got a very short amount of time before everyone comes here swearing you gave it away and promised it to the group, all pasting logs as well.

You still want to go this direction and get banned?
Haha. All I did was change the DNS. I did not transfer ownership. It is mine, Matthew. You have no claim.

Let them come on here. I fear nothing. I am in the right here. Any claims of ownership on their part will be falsehoods.
deslok

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 03:46:10 PM

Atlas, we can treat you like a child or an adult which one  is up to you and will be determined based on how you act, locking threads where you are called out for poor language use is the act of an impulsive child.

ALPHA.

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 03:47:16 PM

Atlas, we can treat you like a child or an adult which one  is up to you and will be determined based on how you act, locking threads where you are called out for poor language use is the act of an impulsive child.
You can treat me however you please and that decision will be left to you alone.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: