Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:08:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐Wow-secret.com ⭐ Share your secret for Ethereum!⭐  (Read 1758 times)
Iellan

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:10:47 PM

Constant changes in the world of cryptocurrencies lead to different bounty companies and new rules
Why go far, if lately everything has changed so quickly, that now nobody else conducts ICO, and now only IEO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quersamine

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:10:38 PM

Constant changes in the world of cryptocurrencies lead to different bounty companies and new rules
Why go far, if lately everything has changed so quickly, that now nobody else conducts ICO, and now only IEO
People chose IEO because there is a finished product, it is known on which exchanges they plan to get projects as a whole, this is much better, most users are satisfied with such market updates.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3472

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:04:34 PM

People chose IEO because there is a finished product, it is known on which exchanges they plan to get projects as a whole, this is much better, most users are satisfied with such market updates.

Stop spam, this is a bounty not related to ANY NEW COINS OR TOKEN.
Your comments are totally off topic.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hongtham

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 03:37:49 AM

# Confirmation of participation
Name Btt: hongtham
Nickname: hoangvuthach
ETH: 0xc175a33e3231E477E0109FA3498D413A0774a100

GOLD Stablecoin https://gold.storage/
Xannad

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:14:43 PM

It would be interesting to know how many new users in the project have already been registered in the bounty.
Xenandavi

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:36:16 PM

It would be interesting to know how many new users in the project have already been registered in the bounty.
If the scale on the site will make registrations, then it will be the right decision so that people can see the real activity of the project.
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:42:05 PM

If the scale on the site will make registrations, then it will be the right decision so that people can see the real activity of the project.
Maybe they will do it sometime, but usually this information is not publicized, especially how many investors are in the project.
Kaniin

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:16:53 PM

Name Btt: Kaniin
Nickname: Kanin
ETH: 0xa308e227fCC17B59dCfa78daC2fD04CC9277522E
Xenandavi

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:34:51 PM

Maybe they will do it sometime, but usually this information is not publicized, especially how many investors are in the project.
Any investor loves anonymity, it was always like that, why to know who invests money in a project, the main thing is that it develops
Ikhuyle

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:37:01 PM

Any investor loves anonymity, it was always like that, why to know who invests money in a project, the main thing is that it develops
In general, how many people on the market who invest their money in young projects are now very difficult to guess if it will work.
Onetamiles

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:04:05 PM

Now it’s generally difficult to find something really sensible on the market, there is a single scam and provocation everywhere Grin
Yatsydie

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:16:08 PM

Now it’s generally difficult to find something really sensible on the market, there is a single scam and provocation everywhere Grin
Now there are a lot of projects asking for verification, and then your documents are already used by other people in other projects.
Kattoweymo

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:10:24 PM

Now there are a lot of projects asking for verification, and then your documents are already used by other people in other projects.
Once upon a time, they wanted to do a formal project check, but a bunch of documents are needed.
Drift4589

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:15:35 PM

When will the working version of the application be launched?  When can I write my secrets?
molly_me

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:43:01 PM

When will the working version of the application be launched?  When can I write my secrets?
As far as I know the platform is still under development, so you have to wait a bit.
Boltred

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:32:06 PM

I would like to contact the team personally, do they have a Telegram chat?
Drift4589

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:42:08 AM

As far as I know the platform is still under development, so you have to wait a bit.
didn't the developers announce the approximate launch date of the platform?  When will it be about?
molly_me

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:23:23 PM

didn't the developers announce the approximate launch date of the platform?  When will it be about?
At the moment, the date of launch of the application is not yet known.  We need to wait for an announcement from the development team.
Boltred

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:25:27 PM

At the moment, the date of launch of the application is not yet known.  We need to wait for an announcement from the development team.
I see that the team here is not very active.  Where can we contact them?
Bohitek97

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:51:58 AM

Name Btt: Bohotek97
Nickname: Bohitek97
ETH: 0x57467D4CB04dB2B235de1277aEf04Bb1335CA73b
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: