Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:08:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ Social Media Bounty ] ContractLand telegram referral bounty program  (Read 163 times)
andrea1234 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 11:24:07 AM

Social Media Bounty
We will award your activity and content around ContractLand on social media channels such as twitter, medium, telegram groups, etc. We allocated 150,000 CLC tokens to our Telegram Bounty program. The bounties will be paid within 30 days after the last day of bounty program.

How To Participate?

1. Get involved! Check out our website https://contractland.io/
, whitepaper and other materials on our social media channels.

2. Re-tweet, comment, or write contents about ContractLand.

3. Send links or screenshots to us through to the bounty group chat.

Reward
2 CLC per retweet
3 CLC per comment
5 CLC per link share of website, whitepaper, etc
100–1000 CLC per original content piece
Telegram Bounty
We have allocated 75,000 CLC tokens to our Telegram Referral Bounty program! The bounties will be paid within 30 days after the last day of bounty program.

Good luck, and happy bountying!
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 01:05:15 PM

This board is not for bounty. There's a separate board for altcoin bounty. Please move it to appropriate board. This thread is for service discussion.
Link to the board- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:42:41 AM

If you make a campaign post in this thread no one knows, you better move to the thread of the Altcoin Bounty marketplace.
But I see it is not promising with the project you are sharing, less complete with information about the project and with the management team at the company
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: