Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:55:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have Neteller/Skrill, Need BTC  (Read 313 times)
djhomeschool (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 164

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:55:20 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2019, 01:26:49 PM by djhomeschool

Done

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
theconquerant12

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 12:06:02 PM

Hello i am interrested in the skrill, feel free to pm me on discord : von#6229 or telegram : @theconquerant12

djhomeschool (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 01:07:07 PM

Hello i am interrested in the skrill, feel free to pm me on discord : von#6229 or telegram : @theconquerant12

Hi,

I would rather deal right here.... What's the rate you are looking for?
1982dre

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 01:11:18 PM

Bought in the past a lot of BTC on localbitcoins with Neteller. I don't know if that site is still trustable. You have to watch carefully with the different exchanges rates over there. Some users are asking absurd rates.

.....1% HOUSE EDGE.....
.....FAUCET 3.5K...........
.....RAINBOT
10K..........

█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
..DuckDice..
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████

.....★  B O N U S E S.....
  L O T T E R Y......
  J A C K P O T......
djhomeschool (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 01:53:45 PM

Bought in the past a lot of BTC on localbitcoins with Neteller. I don't know if that site is still trustable. You have to watch carefully with the different exchanges rates over there. Some users are asking absurd rates.

That's exactly why i ask here first  Wink
djhomeschool (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:59:15 PM

Anybody up for a quick trade?
elbago1

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 03:53:46 PM

yes me too bought 200 usd worth of btc to invest
djhomeschool (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:44:04 PM

Still doing this if anybody is interested.
some138

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:22:42 AM

I have 166€ BTC to exchange. Send me your rate, I am up for it. Can use any forum escrow or whatever to have safe trade for both sides.

djhomeschool (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:59:00 AM

I have 166€ BTC to exchange. Send me your rate, I am up for it. Can use any forum escrow or whatever to have safe trade for both sides.

Problem with forum escrow right now is the miner fee....

The fastest and cheapest transaction fee is currently 196 satoshis/byte

If we have to pay this twice (2 transactions) it's gonna cost a lot for this amount.

Better to wait for the fees to come down.
some138

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:24:43 AM

Okay, no problem to me. I am waiting solid offer at Paxful also, so whatever comes first I go for it as I need to get it done within today. Smiley

djhomeschool (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:01:25 AM

Okay, no problem to me. I am waiting solid offer at Paxful also, so whatever comes first I go for it as I need to get it done within today. Smiley

I think your gonna have the same problem there..... double transaction, a lot of fees.
Your gonna loose about 10% for the fees alone.

I would go for 1:1 but right now the fees are just to high to do 2 transactions with that small amount.
some138

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:18:21 AM

I think your gonna have the same problem there..... double transaction, a lot of fees.

I would go for 1:1 but right now the fees are just to high to do 2 transactions with that small amount.

Paxful has inside wallet, so very small transaction fee and its instant, too. Just can't find 1:1 rate there.

You seem trustworthy to go first also, but still I would not risk as zero trades done before. Smiley

djhomeschool (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:21:30 AM

Paxful has inside wallet, so very small transaction fee and its instant, too. Just can't find 1:1 rate there.

You seem trustworthy to go first also, but still I would not risk as zero trades done before. Smiley

I don't do much trades here, i would use it now to get a good rate and save on the high fees.
I have done a lot on LB though.
some138

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:25:46 AM

I don't do much trades here, i would use it now to get a good rate and save on the high fees.

Would save on these fees, if we find a escrow with Skrill.

You send to escrow Skrill.
I send BTC to you.
Escrow releases to my Skrill.

Dont know if there is any escrow who's doing that or all transactions done only by BTC.

djhomeschool (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:27:59 AM

I send BTC to you.

Dont know if there is any escrow who's doing that or all transactions done only by BTC.

That's the problem, they don't escrow Skrill as funds can be dirty and the method is reversible.
some138

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:32:33 AM

I send BTC to you.

That's the problem, they don't escrow Skrill as funds can be dirty and the method is reversible.

Yeah, that's what I thought. But your Skrill is in $ as I understand, mine Skrill is in €. There is going to be loss also on currency conversion fee. Who would cover that?

djhomeschool (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:34:01 AM

I send BTC to you.

Yeah, that's what I thought. But your Skrill is in $ as I understand, mine Skrill is in €. There is going to be loss also on currency conversion fee. Who would cover that?

Google funds exchange rate + 0.5% from my experience.
some138

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:36:38 AM

Who would cover that? If I do send you 160€ worth of BTC, will you send me 160€ worth of Skrill?

djhomeschool (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:38:03 AM

Who would cover that? If I do send you 160€ worth of BTC, will you send me 160€ worth of Skrill?

No...

I would send you $192 for €166.
That's Skrill fee covered (+3.5%)

It's +3.5, not 0.5 (typo).

BTW: i am going with preev for the BTC rate.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: