Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:00:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I think I have found a gem.  (Read 268 times)
sleeplesman (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:55:55 PM

I know I know, there are lot's of shit coins. But just give it second before judge.

Next bull market will be more mature and bigger, but not for all coins. Some of them will go down, some will rise, the one that will rise this time, will be the ones that provide value. At least I think so.
So, if you have time, can you give me your thought on this project. Appcoins?

They have Aptoide supporting them, and as it turns out Aptoide is one of the biggest Asian app store. So, the idea there is, that they have very sophisticate payment system, hard working team, and solid idea. When people are buying something in the store, they spend real money. People outside crypto, don't care whether they pay with coins or cash, they care about convenience and as it turns out, if you buy there game or bonuses with credit card, cold cash, it's getting converted in Appcoins by BDS wallet. It's the wallet that Aptoide is offering and eventual will be default payment system. So, every time that someone busy something with cash, BDS wallet will buy them coins from exchange. I was told this by developers, and I spent some time learning about this project. As it turns out, this is a gem in making and they already have games that sell for appcoins and people are spending money on them. You can see all the in app purchases made with appcoins here: https://appcexplorer.io

So, imagine what will happen when their hundreds of millions of people will start to use it as a default payment system? They won't even need to go to exchange to buy them coins. Most of them won't even know what crypto is and yet will be using it.

P.S. Don't make the same mistake buy thinking that Aptoides revenue is deciding factor. People pay to developers not aptoide. And gaming industry is still growing... all them pay to win games in Aptoide are making big moneys, while Aptoide is not taking money from them.

If you think, it's a bad project, I can respect that, but try not to be rude, and forgive my grammar. I'm not native.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 906

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:15:59 PM

Are you promoting this coin?It looks to me that you are promoting it.Just don't be so excited.People in the crypto world are already familiar with the concept of utility tokens(your appcoin kinda looks like a utility token to me).There are many altcoins/tokens backed by a promising project with a great idea,yet their price isn't moving anywhere(unless some crypto whale decides to pump it).

sleeplesman (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:36:13 PM

I see how it seems as a promotion, but whats the point of promoting it at the lowest prices? Unless I wish others to make some money too. And yes you are right, I have seen market maker in this project with massive amount's buying in. I'm more interested in other people opinions. Thanks for yours. But this is not promising project. It's already existing, been hidden as the team them self said, they are not interested in promoting project. Their project is not depending on the coins price. They are already in a big market and adapting gaming industry towards crypto. The point was here, to dig up more info, that I may have missed out on.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 05:40:21 PM

Are you promoting this coin?It looks to me that you are promoting it.Just don't be so excited.People in the crypto world are already familiar with the concept of utility tokens(your appcoin kinda looks like a utility token to me).There are many altcoins/tokens backed by a promising project with a great idea,yet their price isn't moving anywhere(unless some crypto whale decides to pump it).

This is just a shill post or side and indirect way in promoting  their projects.

@OP, All coins is a possible hidden gem and we never really knows which coin will moon in the next bull run so every coin investment we have, is a big gamble and we need more than luck to choose the correct coin. Further study and research is required,

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
sleeplesman (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:03:00 PM

Irrespective of who's or which company is supporting a project, if the community doesn't accept the coin to patronize it by buying from exchange or through crowd funding, the coin will go no where. We have coins with well known partner that have died with the bear market both the one we're just leaving and past bear market so don't ever consider just support (partners) as a criteria for success of a coin.

This one is true. The thing here is, that Aptoide is not supporting it, it's the creator of it's payment system. They are moving from traditional payment system to crypto. And irrespectively of whether community accepts it or not, they are implementing it as a default payment system. I think that's the reason why they don't care about advertising it. Coz, they don't care about price. They are there for tech.
All things considering, I can see why it will grow. As there is no need for simple people to buy crypto to buy something with this coin. It's price will grow as a side effect due to their protocol, converting cash from people into appcoins, that are bought from exchange.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 12:17:31 PM

I know I know, there are lot's of shit coins. But just give it second before judge.

Next bull market will be more mature and bigger, but not for all coins. Some of them will go down, some will rise, the one that will rise this time, will be the ones that provide value. At least I think so.
So, if you have time, can you give me your thought on this project. Appcoins?

They have Aptoide supporting them, and as it turns out Aptoide is one of the biggest Asian app store. So, the idea there is, that they have very sophisticate payment system, hard working team, and solid idea. When people are buying something in the store, they spend real money. People outside crypto, don't care whether they pay with coins or cash, they care about convenience and as it turns out, if you buy there game or bonuses with credit card, cold cash, it's getting converted in Appcoins by BDS wallet. It's the wallet that Aptoide is offering and eventual will be default payment system. So, every time that someone busy something with cash, BDS wallet will buy them coins from exchange. I was told this by developers, and I spent some time learning about this project. As it turns out, this is a gem in making and they already have games that sell for appcoins and people are spending money on them. You can see all the in app purchases made with appcoins here: https://appcexplorer.io

So, imagine what will happen when their hundreds of millions of people will start to use it as a default payment system? They won't even need to go to exchange to buy them coins. Most of them won't even know what crypto is and yet will be using it.

P.S. Don't make the same mistake buy thinking that Aptoides revenue is deciding factor. People pay to developers not aptoide. And gaming industry is still growing... all them pay to win games in Aptoide are making big moneys, while Aptoide is not taking money from them.

If you think, it's a bad project, I can respect that, but try not to be rude, and forgive my grammar. I'm not native.
Well I think you actually found something good, though this is the first time I am hearing of the project so I can't tell if it's a gem or not because we have stayed so long in the crypto space and we have seen a lot of projects that come into the space with a marvelous idea but most of them don't last maybe due to lack of commitment, so I am going to personally do a research about the project to see if it's a good one for investment or you are just promoting the project because you are part of the team and you were paid to do so.
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 12:28:31 PM

I missed the main idea of   your topic. This is a utility token of some kind of application platform. Then what have the gem that you supposedly found?

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 12:43:11 PM

The holy grail of any project is adaptation meaning that the more people who are using the platform offered to the marketplace the better is the value of the project and the price of its tokens or coins. Now, I know Appcoins because this was one of the projects I supported when ICO was still a hot cake and I believe that indeed it got a strong and professional team though I am not anymore updated with developments they are into right now.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 09:30:06 AM

The holy grail of any project is adaptation meaning that the more people who are using the platform offered to the marketplace the better is the value of the project and the price of its tokens or coins. Now, I know Appcoins because this was one of the projects I supported when ICO was still a hot cake and I believe that indeed it got a strong and professional team though I am not anymore updated with developments they are into right now.

Instead of adaption, The best comparison for Holy Grail for crypto projects is Binance or Coinbase listing. You know how a simple listing tweet can pump the price of any project that can successfully passed Binance Listing requirements.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:36:24 AM

I am not really sure what makes this so special. Other than credit card or cold cash converted to appcoins, what else does this project offer really? You could presented this better. Can you not ask the team to create an ANN here? Or you are already the team representative?
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:03:33 AM

This is basically promoting a coin,you can go buy whatever coin at your will you are free,you are free to endorse it too,all I wish for you is all the luck in the world investing on a new coin and wait for it to ride the bull run.I would still recommend buying top altcoins in the market now

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 02:18:44 PM

Let's look at the situation that the project you are talking about is not new because the product it offers is already on the market, but the problem is that we assume that even if all users of your project buy tokens but this is not a project’s success, as the most important thing In my opinion, this is a project acceptance by the cryptocurrency market.
sleeplesman (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:41:42 PM

Let's look at the situation that the project you are talking about is not new because the product it offers is already on the market, but the problem is that we assume that even if all users of your project buy tokens but this is not a project’s success, as the most important thing In my opinion, this is a project acceptance by the cryptocurrency market.

True, part of the price discovery process is decided by investors at the end of day. Thou the thing here, that let's me see future, is that they are running payment protocol. Their wallet is buying appcoins directly from trade houses. People who are not familiar or even interested in cryptocurrencies will indirectly impact price, due to appcoins protocol integration in Aptoide payment system, and after careful development and testing make it as a default payment system. Now, it does mater what kinda thing you will buy with your money, game, movie, premium contents... etc, those things will convert cash into appcoins buy buying them from TH. and developer will get sound investment, that he can use to promote their products bay paying back into community through paying coins to people who watch them adds. ~That will cut middle man, and cost. Things in gaming industry there will be cheaper, coz people will decide them prices not middle man. If you are interested in seeing real time addaption rate...how many people use this protocol, and how many coins are there circulating, here you go: https://appcexplorer.io

And I am not part of team or been paid. I truly like this project, as I have been long time developer. I do believe, that future companies, that will find their coin use case properly, will survive, and one of them is this project.
not native,  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: