Bitcoin Forum
August 23, 2024, 04:15:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency user friendly?  (Read 10873 times)
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:21:40 AM

Well it depends on how you use crypto. If you are just using it as a currency for trading with goods or physical items yes it is very userfriendly especially if you are trading with a user on a different side of the Earth. You will just send your crypto within minutes they will received it and then theyll send you the item.
I agree. Crypto is user-friendly because it is easy to transfer everywhere of the world but this is anonymous which can hide your identity. It is friendly because we can used it anytime wherever we are as long as the place is nit remote area and have internet connection.

Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:03:30 AM

While Bitcoin and other crypto is not YET totally user friendly (e.g. managing own wallet, no support if it's lost,, use of long priv keys, etc), the crypto currency as a whole indeed SOLVES A LOT of problems in the financial world that why we see it's value increase from $0.003 to ATH of $20,000 in just 10 years.

We'll see more adoption and more innovative projects that will make crypto more mainstream in the years to come.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:08:23 AM

I agree. Crypto is user-friendly because it is easy to transfer everywhere of the world but this is anonymous which can hide your identity. It is friendly because we can used it anytime wherever we are as long as the place is nit remote area and have internet connection.

I think not all of the people will agree.

I remember reading a thread here saying that Bitcoin is money for nerd and that makes me wonder that it might be hard for some people to understand or use it. There are times we need some programming skills to transact them but if there is a user-friendly exchange where you can do that, I don't think it will be a problem. I think there are people, certain people that don't understand Bitcoin that quickly.
k-a-r-l-0-2

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:02:25 AM

In some cases, yes and in many cases no... there are some incredible apps emerging out there but generally speaking it is not user-friendly by definition as the UX is foreign to what most people are used to. Bridges are being built however and education will only get better. It's only a matter of time! There are too many people behind BTC for it to not be built up and upon.
ck343

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:19:23 PM

I remember reading a thread here saying that Bitcoin is money for nerd
I can follow
When one asks What is a Bitcoin?
and to answer that question you need to start talking about algorithms...

khkllkh (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBCode)
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:31:56 PM

I'm curious to know what the community thinks in terms of how user friendly entering this market is? I know we've come a long way from the days when UX/UI was extremely poor for most companies but are there other areas that require improvement?

I suppose it depends on where you live,
In my city and region, it is becoming more and more easy to trade and buy cryptos.

We even have a local place where everyone can buy and sell cryptos up to 8000 Euros in cash.

XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:36:31 PM

I'm curious to know what the community thinks in terms of how user friendly entering this market is? I know we've come a long way from the days when UX/UI was extremely poor for most companies but are there other areas that require improvement?

Have you ever considered Facebook, Instagram and other all apps user-friendly? Because for me, they don't. They are so complex and only your determination to use it will help you to understand and be familiarize with it. Even the famous games in andriod and apps are not that easy to master but it's just a piece of cake for kids ages between 5 - 7 years old. So they are just technically the same as bitcoin and it won't be a problem I promise.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:41:03 AM

Cryptocurrency is definitely a user friend. It makes things easier and more convenient, if you really know how it works and how to deal with it. Problems just occur from the lack of knowledge about crypto. It still a lot of time, effort, and knowledge to appreciate the value of cryptocurrency

Fred3030

Activity: 728
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 08:55:52 AM

If I am to respond as a person who has been in crypto for quite some time I would say bitcoin is a the most user friendly cryptocurrency out there, from its wallet setting to its use as payment option when compared to other crypto. Nonetheless it might seem very difficult to understand for a newbie, but with a little explanation every newbie can fully understand the basic concept of bitcoin which is needed to enable them use bitcoin as a means of payment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Oracolcoin XOR    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fiulpro

Activity: 1876
Merit: 830

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:35:02 AM

User friendly :- Allowing simple interface for users and providing them with fast customer care responses. Following up their needs and keeping their identities intact at the same time globally integrating them with people all around the world , instant transactions with lightning network and deep security with Segwit integrated ones.
For added security you can add-ons plenty of things that are already there , it's amazing how you can click and download your own wallet in seconds .

It does seem user friendly doesn't it ?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:23:56 PM

Bitcoin is always user friendly. It's easily understood when you are been shown how it is  done. It's super secured when you have your private keys and wallet with you. You can easily run your transaction without fear
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 06:26:35 PM

The concept of crypto currency can feel a bit alienating at first, but it isn't too hard either. You can think of electronic money, such as when you use a debit card, and you wouldn't be too far off.

It may take longer to transact, but its safer. Also it is decentralized, doesn't depend on any government or institution, you are your own bank (like gold), unless you decide you'd rather let others safeguard your money (like a bank).

No one can manipulate this money, no government or bank may decide tomorrow that it has half purchasing power (by printing more). In fact it was already decided to be limited by code, which is unchangeable unless the majority decides to do so. Its not in the hands of few individuals.

Its value in fiat was chosen by the market, but it doesn't mean anything to bitcoin itself. Should the market someday decide to stabilize its price, it will keep going up simply because governments have chose inflation as their policy following the flawed thinking of the Chicago school of economy. If you think deflationary money is dangerous, study the Austrian school, especially full reserve banking to learn how it would work.

So Bitcoin its not just your regular electronic money, its electronic gold like money.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
BeManga

Activity: 962
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 07:21:10 PM

crytocurrency is user friendly but you need to learn and understand the true concept of it. if user is interested its not that hard.

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Crypto Press Release
Updated Every Hour!
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:38:14 PM

In theory, it is very convenient to use cryptocurrencies. You can transfer funds in seconds anywhere in the world. But this system of course requires further improvements. Inconvenient can still be called the fact that the use of cryptocurrency is accompanied by access to the Internet and there are some countries where the use of the Internet is not so common.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1213

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:18:51 PM

The very first time usage will be little complicated, further it will be felt very simple to use the same. These days there were more applications getting developed for the usage of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. This has made a change that even the users without much knowledge about the technology too can make use of bitcoin without any complications.

vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:28:41 PM

depends on the wallet. some apps are very easy, but don't have all features. electron is a great wallet, but hard for noobs to understand.

even when you recommend a simple mobile wallet, people are still scared if you start talking about private keys and backups.
they are used to passivity, to pay a bank for this responsibility.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:04:34 PM

Cryptocurrency is definitely a user friend. It makes things easier and more convenient, if you really know how it works and how to deal with it. Problems just occur from the lack of knowledge about crypto. It still a lot of time, effort, and knowledge to appreciate the value of cryptocurrency
It depends where you do transactions. Those who have not enough knowledge on how it going to use may find it hard but if you study, it is easy. The problem is just the processing because sometimes it takes how many days to confirm the transactions.

alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:12:13 PM

I think it is definitely getting there. The hardest thing for people to really be able to understand is how to save their keys and the wallets.
john_nautica

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:25:17 PM

bitcoin is friendly to users as long as these users can use bitcoin wisely. now the obstacle of bitcoin is that prices go up and down quickly, someone who can be patient and can manage bitcoin might be able to make friends with bitcoin and maybe bitcoin would be friendly to him.

Finestream

Activity: 3136
Merit: 612

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:56:43 PM

bitcoin is friendly to users as long as these users can use bitcoin wisely. now the obstacle of bitcoin is that prices go up and down quickly, someone who can be patient and can manage bitcoin might be able to make friends with bitcoin and maybe bitcoin would be friendly to him.
Is just a give and take situation.If you know how to manage your bitcoins well and know how to use them properly,you will be more profitable and you will get fast and effiecient transactions with bitcoin.But if you just here for bitcoin believing it can give you the best life you want without exerting much effort,then bitcoin would never grant it to you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: