Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:45:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Happy And What Are Your Plans Next?  (Read 1757 times)
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 10:06:13 AM

We have now seen if prices start to grow, bitcoin has price of more than $ 8k and ethereum $ 240 or maybe some of the altcoins you hold also have price increases, so do you plan to hold it all or will it sell at price now? or do you still plan to leave Crypto? or maybe you regret not buying a lot when price drop yesterday?

I am starting to build more confidence, if i am going to look on the charts, my better plan is that acquire more good coins, and sell when it reaches my price target, but for now, ill just watch on the market, as to when it would drop its price.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 10:55:55 AM

We have now seen if prices start to grow, bitcoin has price of more than $ 8k and ethereum $ 240 or maybe some of the altcoins you hold also have price increases, so do you plan to hold it all or will it sell at price now? or do you still plan to leave Crypto? or maybe you regret not buying a lot when price drop yesterday?

People who did not miss out filling up their bags with BTC at 3.2K are having their victory party and things are definitely looking good right for bitcoin. Speculations of bitcoin reaching 10K are all over the internet now enticing more investors. I expect that this is just the beginning and the ceiling hasn't been reached yet, hence it's not too late to join the ride. I'm taking my chances with my bitcoins right now and no plans of selling anytime soon.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:03:08 AM

seems a corrections is coming now, so i will sell a half my coins then sent a half to my hardware wallet to hodl it for long term my friend
i hope my decision is right

betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:07:43 AM

Currently I have some bag of altcoins that are much very down in prices and as such, I can't afford to sell in losses. I will patiently wait to sell for profit for now, am playing around with my bitcoin. I don't want a case wherein after selling, the price begin to shoot, I need to avoid FOMO.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 12:14:28 PM

to wait as might with the following terms that those with investors to requires of distinctive on running examination as securing access and managin with the less on waste to secure decision as compounding returns of manage with work of above explanation.

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:21:56 PM

I still hold my coins because bitcoin is not yet reach at the highest price, we all know that if bitcoin increase then also altcoins will, so I still hold and make more profit in the future.
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:24:21 PM

The euphoria of the market had no effect on me. I have been forming my portfolio for several months and at the time when altcoin began to grow, I was pleased that my portfolio is growing in price. I think that soon the cryptocurrency market will enter the stage of correction and euphoria will go away.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:41:19 PM

Actually, I am really happy that market got back to old glory days.Crypto world was in bad swing for last few month's.But now market is growing up day by day.My plan is to sit back and relax for getting maximum profits.I bought bitcoin at $4000 and I want minimum to hit $20K.I am being greedy because once I bought bitcoin at $20K and had to sold at $10K.So, that was a big loss for me, now I should overcome that and make some big profit.           
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:41:45 PM

Well crypto currency holds a promising future for both investors and traders. I will stick to my plans as usual, buy low and sell high. Come to think of it, if you bought earlier this year and held it up to this time where Bitcoin is about $ 8000 dollars now it is already a huge profit gained to your portfolio and that is not all. If you sold it now maybe you would not mind the upcoming market corrections.

5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 01:44:34 PM

Well bitcoin has kick started the bull run for sure now. And things are moving for positive for the crypto world. But one think i regret for my self is that i was unable to invest in when the time was right, it was not that i was not interested, but i was short on cash and was and is still not having cash that i can invest in the crypto currencies. I hope that i get some good bounty reward and use it to buy some good coins.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:50:42 PM

in today's situation most people feel happy because the market is in a pretty good condition. and hopefully this will continue where the market uptrend is at the next highest point to be able to provide big profits for investors

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 02:15:13 PM

A little bit happy, but so so. Even feeling happy, we must be also more careful in facing this market condition. The amrket currently signs the heading up of the price increase. Now, my plans are by analyzing the progress of the market in some few days later again to make a certain decision to may coin in my portfolio or even buying more coins or selling them.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 02:15:35 PM

I am quite satisfied with this rise in the market. Especially the acceleration of the rise in altcoin prices makes me very happy. My plan is to hold my coins. I never thought about leaving the Crypto market. At least until 2022-2023 I will continue to wait.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 02:18:47 PM

First of all,  Bitcoin and other coins are growing, this is a huge news for the Bitcoin fans like us.
And as far as your question is concerned, then I would say that i would have hold the coin more which i am doing now currently. I will not sell the bitcoins too early.
The reason for which i am so confident is that, i have earlier also seen upto how much mark the bitcoin goes and also expect that will also happen this time.
Lets all wish to rich Bitcoin more than 20k usd so that we can sell our coins in a higher price.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:26:59 PM

Binance announced a promotion for active traders with a fairly generous prize (50000 BNB). What does it mean?
This means that there will be a surge in trading activity and, as a result, it will affect the prices of altcoins.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:39:47 PM

Am actually not happy for dumping my 2 eth last week for 167$, not knowing that I could have made much more, only if I had waited for few more days, I'm reluctant to buy back now and praying that the price dumps, so I can buy some. The market is very volatile indeed, anything can happen.
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:42:49 PM

I am very happy because the crypto currency market continues to grow. Bitcoin as a crypto currency leader leads the rise of this crypto currency. As a very potential coin, bitcoin continues to show its existence on the market. I plan to stay gradual on crypto currencies. I am very happy and interested in crypto currencies. I have considered crypto currency as one of my passions. I really enjoy studying and experience through crypto currencies. I will continue to wait for the price of the crypto currency to grow to maximum growth. I will not sell my coins because I still need them to do daily trading. I also hope that the crypto currency will provide maximum benefits someday.
Jolly_Trader

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

OOOBTC.com

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:03:25 PM

Am actually not happy for dumping my 2 eth last week for 167$, not knowing that I could have made much more, only if I had waited for few more days, I'm reluctant to buy back now and praying that the price dumps, so I can buy some. The market is very volatile indeed, anything can happen.

Don't regret about it. You could still make money, right? Even if not, there will be a huge amount of opportunities ahead. Consider that you bought the experience.

Binance announced a promotion for active traders with a fairly generous prize (50000 BNB). What does it mean?
This means that there will be a surge in trading activity and, as a result, it will affect the prices of altcoins.

Are you a supporter of the version that Binance is member in a crypto-cartel and they can manipulate the market?
Maybe they are just testing the load on the server?
Although there is something in your words

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:24:12 PM

Well we are in a volatile market and any thing can happen, the present cryptocurrency prices and bitcoin taking the lead is a more drastic one and am happy it happening now and if you are waiting for the price to dump before you buy in then you will have to wait for a long time. We are in the bull season and it going to last for some time.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:33:32 PM

The situation of the cryptocurrency market has brought a lot of fun and has brought a lot of good results because of this there are many livelihoods. Nowadays many will persuade and continue to work in cryptocurrency and invest in the projects here. This is a way to recover the losses and to make money this year with cryptocurrency.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: