Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:55:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Happy And What Are Your Plans Next?  (Read 1755 times)
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:11:03 AM

Today, bitcoin has fallen in price compared to yesterday's almost a thousand dollars. If yesterday he was still at the level of 8,000 dollars, now his course, according to the CoinMarketCap, is only 7134 dollars. Accordingly, all other types of cryptocurrency fell in price. Of course, even with good growth, Bitcoin will always go down all the time to adjust its price, which is normal for him. Therefore, it is likely that the cryptocurrency market in the near future will continue to grow again and in this case, we should not sell our coins and tokens for the time being. While the time for this has not yet come.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:50:28 AM

We have now seen if prices start to grow, bitcoin has price of more than $ 8k and ethereum $ 240 or maybe some of the altcoins you hold also have price increases, so do you plan to hold it all or will it sell at price now? or do you still plan to leave Crypto? or maybe you regret not buying a lot when price drop yesterday?

For now, I am happily and closely watching how some of the coins that I have held for so long have been really gaining drastically. For one, I have held Ethereum even during those times when it was falling out of luck seemingly into the abyss when it fell below $100, but now, it's playing around the $240 mark, which is a good sign, but like I said, I am closely watching because bulls and gains like what's happening now, don't really last that long. I say that so I won't just wake up one day and see that the I have been looking for to gain more have already gone on its way down. I guess, I am being positive, but ready for whatever at the same time.
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:57:53 AM

For now, I am happily and closely watching how some of the coins that I have held for so long have been really gaining drastically. For one, I have held Ethereum even during those times when it was falling out of luck seemingly into the abyss when it fell below $100, but now, it's playing around the $240 mark, which is a good sign, but like I said, I am closely watching because bulls and gains like what's happening now, don't really last that long. I say that so I won't just wake up one day and see that the I have been looking for to gain more have already gone on its way down. I guess, I am being positive, but ready for whatever at the same time.
Ethereum is one of the most promising coins to date. The price of Ethereum is very, very low. I have no doubt that by the end of this year Ethereum will cost more than 1000 dollars.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:24:35 AM

We have now seen if prices start to grow, bitcoin has price of more than $ 8k and ethereum $ 240 or maybe some of the altcoins you hold also have price increases, so do you plan to hold it all or will it sell at price now? or do you still plan to leave Crypto? or maybe you regret not buying a lot when price drop yesterday?
For a long term holder, it will be a very wrong time to sell now, because the future value and barriers bitcoin will be breaking is going to be far higher than what we saw in the last ATH, what would be the point of selling now for long-term holders after waiting for so long to get through this.

I think this should even still be the best time for investors that are not yet to invest to buy and hold some of the coins because I see Bitcoin going towards $16000 at the end of the year, why ethereum might get a little bit close to $500. For short term trader, they know how they do it already, they take profit and buy back, so they are not leaving the market completely after taking profit.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:34:41 AM

None. I'm not selling at this moment.

Since I'm holding Bitcoin and other alts for the long run, this continues rise of their prices doesn't mean for me that I will sell them to get a profit. To be honest, I'm at a loss because I bought my alts last 2018 and that is the year when the market is slowly going down. I'm just happy with the current rise of the market but I will not sell it at this moment.
That would be a silly thing for me to do at this early stage when the Bull run is just starting, if I sell now, how will I feel when bitcoin reaches $30,000 by next year and ethereum crossing about $1500 by next year.

It is not about greed it’s about the confidence and assurance that I have built in these 2 most reliable coins, and we already know how crazy their Bull Run can be, I am so optimistic and seeing  these 2 coins performing far above expectations next year, so we have to be patient to get the increase that we desire. For traders, I think they are exceptional because they strictly use their strategy to trade and take profit.
Janna_MaMa

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:52:12 AM

I think there will be another downward adjustment until that time, it is a good time for BTC and alt
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:06:27 AM

I have never regretted what I did for crypto
Because we ourselves will not know the fate of crypto in the future, And what I'm doing right now is to survive to see the fate of the token that I have returned to the highest price again..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:07:08 AM

Me i sold some of my altcoins to have more funds to bitcoin.Currently im holding ethereum and litecoin and bitcoin  and some coins from bounty hunting.My plan is to hold bitcoin till $10,000 and sell and rebuy profit and hope for more pump while trading altcoins thats my plan

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 317

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:13:01 AM

I am happy that the bitcoin price is increasingly high and hopefully it will continue in the future, i have also plan to invest more those who have potential altcoins i believe more altcoins will follow the lead of bitcoin price high.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:15:24 AM

What this thread aimed to? Suggesting someone to leave cryptocurtency when an increasing price comes. I a bit sure although someone who intend to buy bitcoin but he doesn't know bitcoin before then he will buy it when this situation appears. But now, the prices cryptocurrency is meeting a correction you can see on coinmarketcap almost its price has been changing a lot. Bitcoin has been falling around 13% ETH 6% XRP 13% so far, but I really not found some information which make this price movement changed.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:16:32 AM

I have benefited when Bitcoin rose in price yesterday, then my plan now is to add some of my favorite altcoins and bitcoin too. because I believe in what has happened to the price of bitcoin when it indicates that an increase can occur again.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:26:07 AM

Me i sold some of my altcoins to have more funds to bitcoin.Currently im holding ethereum and litecoin and bitcoin  and some coins from bounty hunting.My plan is to hold bitcoin till $10,000 and sell and rebuy profit and hope for more pump while trading altcoins thats my plan

nice portofolio mate, because you hodl a good coins
same with me, maybe about 80% from my money is on bitcoin and ethereum
and i hope bitcoin will hit about $10,000 after this corrections Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 12:16:14 PM

One way to benefit so much from the crypto space is by sharing your asset into two, I mean all your coin you have in possession, 50% should be locked up in a wallet that you can hardly access and forget about it, though make sure you keep the private keys to those wallet save so that you don't end up losing all of your funds, than half of your portfolio can be used for just short term hodl and taking out profit for the now, see the one you kept as buying shares into the crypto world that will worth so much in years to come.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:54:23 AM

None. I'm not selling at this moment.

Since I'm holding Bitcoin and other alts for the long run, this continues rise of their prices doesn't mean for me that I will sell them to get a profit. To be honest, I'm at a loss because I bought my alts last 2018 and that is the year when the market is slowly going down. I'm just happy with the current rise of the market but I will not sell it at this moment.

I am very happy with the growth of the market (even if now there is a correction), but like you, I am not going to sell anything. Oh, I forgot - IF I find out that some tokens that are in my wallet do not have the future, they will be exchanged for the better altcoins.
Suppose, this is the time to support Ethereum, Monero, Cardano, and Stellar. Probably, it is even better to invest in these alts now.
Price correction right now is even great news, because it will give the opportunity for those that are profit takers to but back again and those that are still yet to invest, to still get a price cheaper than where it was initially. I am sure this price correction now, will lead us to another new price height which I am expecting to be $9000.

Therefore, I am still happy with any of bitcoin development as I can see that we are seriously having more investors that are genuinely investing in bitcoin for the future, so I expect us to continue grow in price for the remaining part of the year till we probably set a new ATH record.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:09:11 AM

I dont have a plan to leave cryptocurrency because this market have big potential in the future. We can make big profits on this market because many project worth to hold for long term. I am believe crypto market will growing and market cap value will reach trillion dollar

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:51:54 AM

I dont have a plan to leave cryptocurrency because this market have big potential in the future. We can make big profits on this market because many project worth to hold for long term. I am believe crypto market will growing and market cap value will reach trillion dollar
It is still too early to confirm this but I believe that crypto will be an investment channel that people will participate in the near future because this is a very good place to earn without having to worry too much about legal issues. The market is growing very well so it is sure to attract many new investors around the world so if you have a large amount of money you should consider a little money to invest in cryptocurrency.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:46:59 PM

Of course, I am happy I could get rid of some shitcoins and transferred all the money to Fiat, I will watch the market, if there is a correction I will buy top altcoins but if there is uncertainty, I will take my money.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:04:26 PM

I will wait until the price of bitcoin and ETH is worth the price then I sell to buy an altcoin that has a good project
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:20:31 PM

I'm very happy of course but I don't own a lot of altcoins. They don't add up to 1 btc in equivalent so I have no choice but to hold until they get that chance to rise or when that time for an altcoin bullrun. My plans are very limited and if I became very impatient, I could lose the chance to sell for a lot of btc that can have $100k potential next year.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 02:03:33 PM

I am happy and suggest people to hold midway policy. If you dont buy then dont panic and invest propoetionally of your investment.even if you buy yesterday then sell littlebit in proportionate to your investment and hold the remain. Overall be positive and invest slowly in different altcoin to reduce risk and increase margin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: