Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:47:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Happy And What Are Your Plans Next?  (Read 1755 times)
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:57:36 PM

For now am hodling all the coin i bought this is not the time to sell none the time to buy these is the better time to hodl let see what happen in the future.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:41:30 PM

First am happy with the return am getting from the altcoins am holding. Secondly I also have some regrets which is not holding enough Bitcoin when I had the opportunity to.
So generally, am glad the crypto market is picking up gradually, at least it shows there is hope of Bullrun.

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:48:44 PM

Don't you think its too early to sell out our coins although there have been some rise in the market prices. Lets hope  for more rise and  lets  see what the future hold for us even though it could be either negative or positive
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:53:21 PM

I am glad that the course of Bitcon has stopped falling and has begun to move upwards. This gives hope for making big profits in the future.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:51:24 PM

I not plan to sell now, at least not some bitcoin i have, and i also wait for some altcoins which don't grow to grow, i hope to grow also some altcoins and maybe the bitcoin will grow more next month.
in investing with crypto currencies investors must have confidence and patience in investing because it is the main capital in investing with crypto currencies and we must be smart in utilizing every opportunity that will be obtained
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 10:34:46 PM

We have now seen if prices start to grow, bitcoin has price of more than $ 8k and ethereum $ 240 or maybe some of the altcoins you hold also have price increases, so do you plan to hold it all or will it sell at price now? or do you still plan to leave Crypto? or maybe you regret not buying a lot when price drop yesterday?

Well, I am very happy that the prices of some of my altcoins are growing continuously. I'll still hold them and wait for a little bit of rise of their prices and sell them to gain profits.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:18:49 AM

At the moment I am starting to feel happiness, because the price of bitcoin and alltcoin has started to experience high price increases. at the end of the year I plan to invest in bitcoin.
This is just the beginning. Many experts and analysts say that in 2019 the pump will be much stronger than it was in 2017.
Still we are facing this bump earlier than expected,most of the predictions says the bump will happen at end of 2019 or in 2020 but its just happening in Q2 of 2019 so we are more lucky now so just use this opportunity guys.
It's an open opportunities to everyone who desire to earned decent from this market, the bumped is still ongoing even some back down happened but it's still getting a good bounce, planning for longer investment will be a good thing to do now, so each volatility will not affects your money.
I am happy for the rise in the market value of crypto has been something we all have been waiting for. This was the most awaited moment and I think it is going to last longer which means that there could be some good profits for you if you go for some good coins and speculate. The rise in the price is expected and I hope it will impart good profits.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:31:30 AM

I am glad that the course of Bitcon has stopped falling and has begun to move upwards. This gives hope for making big profits in the future.
I think it's just a correction after the pump, that's why the price is go up again right now and i'm happy with the condition right now, what my plan next is just keep holding until the bitcoin price reach $10,000 and if that happen i'm sure altcoins price will follow bitcoin price.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:24:17 PM

I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. The worst option today is to sell your cryptocurrency portfolio. I think soon we can expect flight to the moon.

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:31:59 PM

I think it's just a correction after the pump, that's why the price is go up again right now and i'm happy with the condition right now, what my plan next is just keep holding until the bitcoin price reach $10,000 and if that happen i'm sure altcoins price will follow bitcoin price.
Yes. Definitely agree on you. I'm very happy and very excited indeed of the price growth until this year ends. I have no plans but to remain holding my potential coins until i see the market price a very good time to sell. I know i can make huge profits if i'll just keep holding my coins even just for months.
blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:36:26 PM

Yes, i am happy with the current stage of the market  and intending  to hold and trade with my coins
 to become even more happy and enjoy the ride.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:18:05 AM

I am happy somehow that the prices increases, if only i make and i  good in tradimg i think i will earn more profit, but it sucks that i am not, i've a mistake in trading wherein i lost so much.
Palmaper

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:32:14 AM

We have now seen if prices start to grow, bitcoin has price of more than $ 8k and ethereum $ 240 or maybe some of the altcoins you hold also have price increases, so do you plan to hold it all or will it sell at price now? or do you still plan to leave Crypto? or maybe you regret not buying a lot when price drop yesterday?

Taking into account the bitter experience I suffered in the previous months, where the idea of "hodl" prevented me from selling my cryptos at an ideal time to obtain great benefits, at this time I decided to take advantage of the important pump that has been observed in the markets for sell an important part of my cryptos, in this way I can capitalize to take advantage of some good opportunity to buy back later.

Anyway, I will continue to accumulate as many coins as possible, because I am sure that there will be great days for those of us who have persisted in this business despite the bad days we suffered recently. Persistence pays well, and that is what we deserve who remain standing after the storm.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:37:00 AM

The first of course I am very pleased with the market conditions now. Tereutama for Bitcoin and Ethereum grows very well. I was fortunate because in the early 2019 years I had started to buy both coins.

The second now the coins that I have the selling value have increased. But I will still remain to wait because Bitcoin and Ethereum can still be at very high pumps.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:20:02 AM

I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. The worst option today is to sell your cryptocurrency portfolio. I think soon we can expect flight to the moon.

Observing the recent increase in crypto prices certainly makes me happy because I imagine the benefits to be gained. Therefore I have a desire to last longer until the increase is even higher, of course the profits are doubled. This sense of optimism is not without reason, because in the last few weeks there has been a lot of positive news about crypto.
The news included, Facebook received crypto ads again, and even in close proximity would launch crypto itself. The American telecommunications giant AT & T now accepts payments using bitcoin. Even VISA works with Coinbase to launch a cryptocurrency-based debit card, even though it can only be used in the UK for a while.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:23:04 AM

If I still will hold back until the end of the year because in my opinion at the end of the year is the peak of the price and that's when I will start selling my altcoin.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:52:26 AM

If I still will hold back until the end of the year because in my opinion at the end of the year is the peak of the price and that's when I will start selling my altcoin.
We can't tell but maybe it could happen, we just hope that the bull run happens and will continue that long.
Altcoins hasn't show some bullish movement yet, we are only seeing limited number of coins but it's not what we like as we need more to do the movement.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:36:33 AM

Of course i am very happy i see the bitcoin is now at $8000 from $5000 i will continue to hold my bitcoin i know this is only the beginning of bitcoin rising up, maybe after several years bitcoin will set a new price high in crypto market.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:37:56 AM

The present market surge brings back the hope in me for crypto ,the truth is I'm kinda scared and excited at the same time because i don't know what the future will bring ,no one knows what will happen next

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:11:14 AM

I am prepared for what is about to happen but i made mistakes, instead of earning a profit, it turns to be in a bad idea, I guess i learned what should i do next, and what is my future plan in terms of this kind of things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: