Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:35:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YCLO token  (Read 408 times)
Yoshi Livo (OP)

Activity: 544
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:26:00 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2019, 12:02:36 PM by Yoshi Livo

"Your Children Live On"

1.000.000 (one million) YCLO tokens

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:29:00 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2019, 09:22:52 AM by Yoshi Livo

All information can be found in the token, but here is some more.
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:32:56 PM

Why couldn't you just reset the link to the site?https://sgulden.webnode.nl/yoshi/.I really liked the idea of the project, especially since it is in Liberland !!!

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:39:10 PM

Why couldn't you just reset the link to the site?https://sgulden.webnode.nl/yoshi/.I really liked the idea of the project, especially since it is in Liberland !!!

Because I'm Yoshi Livo Wink But thank's for sharing the link for future reference.
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:03:11 AM

The market is online: https://twitter.com/Nelis_EFl/status/1128919476886540288
alrose

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:26:32 PM

Do you really live on $ 500 a month?).If You need help in promoting Your kind of ICO, I will gladly help you with this.We all know that Liberland,the sandbox of decentralization and I hope that You will succeed and You will realize your idea.

..TYCOON..
asritajudin

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:16:52 PM

I am waiting for update about this token, it is already listed and traded on an exchange.
A token from bitcoincash (probably the first).
I will like to know how to get some of this token.
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:19:53 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2019, 05:19:07 PM by Yoshi Livo

I am waiting for update about this token, it is already listed and traded on an exchange.
A token from bitcoincash (probably the first).
I will like to know how to get some of this token.

Thanks you for your interest. Roger Ver created a tutorial video about a week ago.

I want to establish Liberland and I got a plan, but it will go step by step. Today I have met with founding father Jiri Kreibich and I have bought the domain liberland.info from him. I'm very excited, but not everybody believes it's so special.

Liberland.info will be a place where you can get information about Liberland.

Jiri his business is currently suffering from regulations and that's why his expensive car can make room for another. This specific car has been involved in the creation of Liberland and has driven on Liberland soil. I told Jiri when I sell 100K YCLO tokens I would buy it and auction the car for YCLO tokens next Liberland anniversary. He is selling his car for 11.111 euro as it is actually sold in crown , I am in Prague today. Here are some pictures I made today together with Jiri and the car.

I also make some video's on bittube
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:07:02 PM

Hello everybody,

I had a long ride today, more then 700km's from Prague to Liberland. I just arrived in my appartment and now I have an interview with dutch internet radio www.vrijheidradio.com (freedom radio) They want to hear more about the token I created.

After the interview I will sleep, but tomorrow I will take time to give some more updates.

Thanks for your interest.
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:59:22 PM

Just had the radio interview, I will post it here when it's online. It's a show that is affiliated with the libertarian party in the Netherlands, they found me because I was involved in a project called Wonderland and when Bitcoin became more popular i became a kind of their crypto sidekick. The EFL community once donated a new business to Toine Manders during one of the episodes. (1:15:00)

I just want to respond to my own text. My appartment is located 30 km away from Liberland and I'm not actually living on Liberland soil. Croatian authorities arrest everybody the claims Liberland and since the start of the project the area is now off limits without special permits and video surveillance is 24/7/365.

Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:43:38 PM

Do you really live on $ 500 a month?).If You need help in promoting Your kind of ICO, I will gladly help you with this.We all know that Liberland,the sandbox of decentralization and I hope that You will succeed and You will realize your idea.

Oh man look at me, did I really miss your comment for a couple of times in a row? Oops!

Can't fall asleep yet, this is the first time in 4 years I can call a place my home, as I've been going through Europe since my bank accounts where closed because of Bitcoin. It gave me motivation to prove that crypto is better, if only because we would have gained so much knowledge about our money that we aint let no bad shit happen with it.

Thanks for your positive wishes, keep on reading for more updates.
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:12:33 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2019, 10:23:23 AM by Yoshi Livo

Hello and good day,

Last night Jiri told me there is a video that features this car driving on Liberland. We can put the car up for auction at next anniversary when 100K YCLO tokens are sold. I will go to Prague again in a couple of weeks, would be great to fly there and bring the car home!
alrose

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:58:56 PM

I just want to respond to my own text. My appartment is located 30 km away from Liberland and I'm not actually living on Liberland soil. Croatian authorities arrest everybody the claims Liberland and since the start of the project the area is now off limits without special permits and video surveillance is 24/7/365.

Maybe my comment is off topic,but I still think you should tell us in more detail what is currently the situation in Liberland.How much is everything open for the introduction of new technologies,what laws have been adopted or will be adopted by the authorities of this country regarding cryptocurrencies?I think many will be interested if You shoot an interview and tell us more in detail.Thanks in advance.

..TYCOON..
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:42:58 AM

Maybe my comment is off topic,but I still think you should tell us in more detail what is currently the situation in Liberland.How much is everything open for the introduction of new technologies,what laws have been adopted or will be adopted by the authorities of this country regarding cryptocurrencies?I think many will be interested if You shoot an interview and tell us more in detail.Thanks in advance.

Good point and I will do it, keep you posted.

Here is the radio show that I spoke of earlier with an interview about my token, but it's in Dutch, as most of my activities still are.
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:05:32 AM

I made a video yesterday for Bitcoin-pizza-day. Unfortunately it has been rejected twice by bit.tube... I am now trying to upload it again, but I also have a meeting. If it doesn't work out i will upload the video to my youtube channel, I wanted to make a statement and use another platform then youtube, as can be seen in my first bit.tube video.

On June first I will make a proper statement regarding the token, market will remain exclusively for bch untill that moment.
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:43:52 AM

Ok, video is up, with a little delay...
alrose

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:04:59 PM

Here is the radio show that I spoke of earlier with an interview about my token, but it's in Dutch, as most of my activities still are.
That's too bad.Dutch language alas many not know.Maybe You should upload your video to YouTube and create subtitles?As an alternative, try this platform.https://vimeo.com.

..TYCOON..
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:56:53 PM

That's too bad.Dutch language alas many not know.Maybe You should upload your video to YouTube and create subtitles?As an alternative, try this platform.https://vimeo.com.

I've said goodbye to youtube in this video. This week the guest of Freedom Radio was Nayiem Willems, CEO of Hodler Enterprices, of which Altilly is a part of. He talks about how XQR is going to store our data in space, such WOW!!

Yes, not everybody speaks Dutch, I understand, that's why this Bitcointalk topic is written in English, but I can't tell you enough howmuch I have my roots in the Netherland.

Ehmm ok, you get it now, thanks for your attention, much love <3
macola2000

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:49:18 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2019, 10:38:14 AM by macola2000

Hello to all supporters of YCLO token and especially its creator - Yoshi. I believe that YCLO for Yoshi is same important as launching eGulden years ago. YCLO is his latest project with which he wants to help create a free Republic of Liberland. I met Yoshi for the first time in the summer of 2015 in the Bezdan in Serbia, where we gathered together supporters of Libeland. His will and enthusiasm are immeasurable. I spent a few months with him when he visiting Slovenia in winter 2017,  and I can say that he is a person I respect and admire. His projects are true and show his knowledge of economics in the broader sense. I hereby inform everyone here that he is a trusted person who stands for his actions. Over the past few months, we met several times and his enthusiasm is even stronger. I was personally heavily present in the Liberland project, but due to disagreement with the project management I resigned from all the functions. I believe that there are still people in the project, along with Yoshi who can carry this thing out.

Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:48:02 PM

Kabuto Coin 2?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: