Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:26:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Global Launch] 🚀MORPHEUS.NETWORK - Blockchain Powered Supply Chain Platform🌍  (Read 732 times)
Morpheus Network Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 09:08:36 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2019, 09:41:24 PM by Morpheus Network Official

Morpheus.Network

Blockchain Powered Global Supply Chain Platform

2018: ICO Completed in April 2018 | ANN Thread
2019: Global Platform Launch. Learn more!

Morpheus.Network is a full-service, global, automated, supply chain platform with an integrated cryptocurrency payment system utilizing blockchain technology. Morpheus.Network was built to make logistics easier using blockchain technology. Combining the most brilliant minds in global trade, information security, blockchain, and artificial intelligence, it aims to fix the inefficiencies that the World Economic Forum has identified in a $15 trillion USD industry.
The team carries a deep expertise in importing and exporting, web and blockchain security, banking platforms, payments, tax accounting and law. Co-founders Danny Weinberger and Noam Eppel each have 15+ years in global trade and software development & information security, respectively. In addition to Charlie Shrem, the company’s advisory board also boasts the former CEO of DHL, Roger Crook.

Learn About Our Ground-Breaking Partnerships

- GEOTAB: In  addition to accessing Geotab technology, Morpheus.Network will be an official middleware reseller for Geotab products which includes cutting-edge GPS vehicle tracking devices.

- SAP: By partnering with the SAP PartnerEdge Program, Morpheus.Network intends to develop use cases that solve mission-critical problems with industry-leading integration.

- IBM: Solutions like IBM’s blockchain, Watson technology, IBM Security, and IBM Analytics will continue to be valuable for us in both the short and long-term.

- Winjit: We have a strategic alliance with WINJIT Technologies Inc – they have over 200 clients across 44 countries globally – including some of the leading Fortune 500 companies

- Hacken: Morpheus.Network is secured by HackenProof, a decentralized bug bounty platform that provides a preventative, rather than the reactive, approach to cybersecurity.

- Holochain: Holochain is made possible by a team with experience in a wide range of relevant fields. Holochain is helping produce success for many large and small applications.

- Chainlink: Chainlink is a decentralized oracle network that enables smart contracts to securely access off-chain data feeds, web APIs, and traditional bank payments.

- Ink Protocol: Ink Protocol allows users to send and receive payments safely and securely using a decentralized escrow service and, if needed, third-party dispute resolution.

- Pallco (Cubic): Cubic’s use of the Morpheus.Network platform will allow them to optimize various processes within their operation through a blockchain-based ledger, cryptocurrency payment solutions, and smart contracts.

Integrations

Morpheus.Network integrates with industry-leading technologies and service providers. These key integrations facilitate SWIFT settlements with traditional banking worldwide and allow us to incorporate the “layering” of other blockchain technologies to be included as necessary objectives in a given Smart Contract.

Media Coverage

Customer Pilots: Real-World Implementation

Latest Updates

- Oct 17, 2019: CEO Dan & “Swiss Army” Developer Swapnil Marathe Discuss The Continual QRcode Module

- Oct 12, 2019: Fireside Chat: CEO Dan Speaks With ITN Editor Simon Cocking

- Oct 1, 2019: Morpheus.Network Platform Now Supports Payments Using Binance BNB Token

- Sep 22, 2019: Blockchain Enters the Frontline in Department of Homeland Security’s War On Counterfeits

- Sep 3, 2019: New Exchange: MRPH to be listed on Bittrex International!

- Aug 23, 2019: Litecoin (LTC) Enhancement to Morpheus.Network’s Innovative Supply Chain Platform

- Aug 21, 2019: The Tipping Point For Mass Blockchain Adoption - Morpheus.Network Featured On Forbes!

- Aug 7, 2019: CEO Dan has recently been featured in the Zage Blockchain Report where he shared his thoughts on Real World Applications of Blockchain Technology

- Aug 7, 2019: Meet Morpheus.Network’s New Business Development Ambassador, Ariel Mizrahi

Who can use Morpheus.Network?

Morpheus.Network can be used by individuals and businesses of any size. Morpheus.Network supports transactions as simple as a small transfer within the platform, or as complicated as a smart contract driven international money transfer that requires currency conversions and exportation documentation. Merchants, manufacturers, and exporters can also register on the network for greater global exposure. Doing so imparts the added benefits of using Morpheus.Network over a traditional bank wire transfer such as  - Preferred conversion rates - Drastically reduced transaction fees - Improved network security - Easily distributed shipping documentation Also shipping companies, customs brokers and freight forwarders can also leverage the platform and technologies Morpheus.Network offers.

https://Morpheus.Network

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elstevorado

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:14:33 PM

Pretty excited about this project!

Some videos I found really informative:

Morpheus.Network Explained
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=OG6xtZw2CR8

Morpheus.Network Platform MVP Walkthrough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF2dG8VRv-U

Nikhil Sethi
Copper Member

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 11:26:48 AM

Never miss an update, join the conversation on Telegram:
https://t.me/themorpheusnetwork
Nikhil Sethi
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 06:04:25 PM

We are excited to welcome Geotab to the Morpheus.Network ecosystem!

In addition to accessing Geotab technology, Morpheus.Network will be an official middleware reseller for Geotab products which includes cutting-edge GPS vehicle tracking devices.

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 06:27:32 PM

i remember this one, glad to see it's been moving forward Smiley
hackenproof looks cool, another bug bounty platform, nice! i use hackerone/bugcrowd
time for me to catch up with Morpheus.network looks like

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
D Nele

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 02:32:29 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Morpheus Network really has been on a mission to help drive Supply Chain into the future through the various advanced technology, legacy systems, A.I and Machine Learning, Geolocation, payments through access pay and swift, Partnered with SAP, a top 20 member of Plug and Play Supply Ship program..they really have captured how to truly make all these techs work with their all in one middleware approach. Middleware if the future and through Morpheus companies can get all their needs met easy with a simple drag and drop work flow. The future is bright with this puppy!!
Elstevorado

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:30:40 PM

I keep reading that Morpheus is middleware.

So i started looking into that: Middleware is software that lies between an operating system and the applications running on it.

Now i get where both the operating system and applications get their revenu from. And i get the benefit of connecting different applications, but how does this middleware add value to processes. And for me as a MPRH hodler, more importantly, how does it benefit me? And whats makes operating systems and applications WANT to use middleware?"
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 06:03:31 PM

Nikhil Sethi
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 07:23:15 PM

I keep reading that Morpheus is middleware.

So i started looking into that: Middleware is software that lies between an operating system and the applications running on it.

Now i get where both the operating system and applications get their revenu from. And i get the benefit of connecting different applications, but how does this middleware add value to processes. And for me as a MPRH hodler, more importantly, how does it benefit me? And whats makes operating systems and applications WANT to use middleware?"

MRPH is the backbone of the platform, that optimizes and automates global trade. The commission/fee for using the platform will always be paid in MRPH tokens. How do we optimize global trade?

Learn more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jbPwmyk8nA
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 08:45:44 AM

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 11:02:28 AM

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 02:44:38 PM

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 09:49:34 AM

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 04:47:28 PM

Elstevorado

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:24:40 PM

Another great development for Morpheus:

Introduction to Morpheus.Network and its Federal U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Proof of Concept News!

A very interesting read:

Working with US Customs and Border Protection (CBP)

In the most recent AMA, Dan revealed that for the past 18 months, Morpheus.Network’s partner Customs Direct — a U.S. Customs Broker — has been working directly with the Federal U.S. Customs and Border Protection Agency (CBP) on two separate Proof of Concept blockchain projects. As Customs Direct’s blockchain solution, Morpheus.Network looks forward to working on more POCs with the CBP in the next year. Here is a link to the AMA video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms1IdzVxRes&t=1229s

It is interesting to note that the CBP has been conducting blockchain POCs since mid-2018 and has previously acknowledged trialing Factom as well as IBM TradeLens platform. It is very positive for Morpheus.Network (and blockchain in general) to be working alongside some of the established brands in the space, for the United States government.
Some notable quotes about CBP + Blockchain: “CBP plans to trial blockchain technology in a “live fire testing” as part of an effort to eliminate paperwork in verifying North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and Central American Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA) certificates.” “It’s not just checking that the system works. We’re looking at the complete technical and regulatory framework that is in place,” Annunziato said.
“We’ve produced a hybrid system that allows public sharing of data and also maintains the security of that data. It’s particularly important for keeping trade secrets and that’s what this architecture is designed to do.”
“In an effort to improve the security and tranquility of Americans, Department of Homeland Security (DHS) along with U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services (USCIS) and Transportation Security Administration (TSA) are looking for tech-startups and scientific talent to be integrated into DHS’ Silicon Valley Innovation Program (SVIP). DHS and its subsidiary groups seek to find commercially viable companies to invest in, many of which reside in the same territory of SVIP–Silicon Valley. The goal is to bridge the gap between American technological innovation and the security and effectiveness of government agencies, tasked with the protection of the country.”

You can read the full article here:

https://medium.com/@dragonballaf/introduction-to-morpheus-network-9a0d7d106a2f

Credits to DRAGONBALLAF & ERIC CRYPTO!
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 08:45:40 AM

Copper Member