Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:49:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The only safe haven currency is Bitcoin  (Read 1736 times)
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:37:11 AM

Because people cannot buy something with bitcoin, I mean not all country allow people to use bitcoin for making the payment. But people can use bitcoin as the investment like saving gold and the other type of investment. But once bitcoin become a new currency, then the government will not classify as property only because in that time, bitcoin will transform the function to become wider than before.

And with bitcoin, people will not have a difficult to go somewhere while they can carrying bitcoin in their wallet. People can have their own money without paying any tax, and they can use bitcoin for the investment type and also as the currency so they can use bitcoin to make a transaction.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:58:43 AM

3) I will have to ask a general question? Why many governments are classing Bitcoin as a property & not a Currency.
They view BTC as an asset primarily and don't consider it as a currency just like majority of the investors in the cryptocurrency market which is a much better and safer option for them. We need to reverse this asap by driving adoption rates higher with time through regular developments.

there isn't  only one country and one government in the whole word to have a singular view about bitcoin. there are lots of countries and each have their own view. there are countries that view bitcoin as a currency as they should and there are others that see it as a commodity mostly for tax purposes and in most cases the governments are undecided but open to bitcoin and finally in rare cases we have total ban.
isn't it wiered that China has 80% of bitcoin mining, yet they banned Bitcoin and their citizens would have to use VPN to purchase what their country mine themselves. It can be a tactical move to trick the world.
Knowing how they've got this kinds of mentality, they've wanted to always in the safe side without noticing them with their real intentions,
china's positions is still doubtful as they are speaking differently from what they've really acting, for sure they've something hidden behind.
salty

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:06:32 PM

1. Lol it's not that easy as you think, if war happened, do you think the bitcoin price will high? It will affect the bitcoin price for sure.
This of course will affect the price,but nevertheless Your 1 bitcoin will still remain 1 bitcoin.Therefore, having bitcoin in your wallet, You can not worry about the safety of your assets.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:26:36 PM

3) I will have to ask a general question? Why many governments are classing Bitcoin as a property & not a Currency.

It's just a matter of perspective, how one understands bitcoin. Maybe most governments don't know bitcoin and only see what the news media reports that bitcoin is a future asset. And this is not spared because the bitcoin capital that is increasing every year, people use it as an investment field even though the creation of bitcoin is not for that. So the conclusion we can assume is that bitcoin is a versatile digital currency that brushes aside the world's financial problems.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:36:30 PM

They view BTC as an asset primarily and don't consider it as a currency just like majority of the investors in the cryptocurrency market which is a much better and safer option for them. We need to reverse this asap by driving adoption rates higher with time through regular developments.

there isn't  only one country and one government in the whole word to have a singular view about bitcoin. there are lots of countries and each have their own view. there are countries that view bitcoin as a currency as they should and there are others that see it as a commodity mostly for tax purposes and in most cases the governments are undecided but open to bitcoin and finally in rare cases we have total ban.
Obviously, bitcoin is just considered a good kind of payment by many people who have known and appreciated it. As we can see, compared with all countries in the world, the number of nations which recognizes bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies is quite rare. But most countries have their own reason for making their mind up, eventually, although we grow a big expectation on using bitcoin officially, we have to respect the governments. Cryptocurrency is a clear sign of a more advanced society, some countries which recognize crypto currency paves a good way for bitcoin to be used widely and officially.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:47:36 PM

Gold and other precious metals are still viable options.  They have been valuable for centuries and will continue to hold value.  Bitcoin is still very speculative and we don't know where it will be in the far future.  Also if there is a complete breakdown of infrastructure I doubt we will still have internet access.
aly

Activity: 312
Merit: 103

Beşiktaş.

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:14:54 PM

Yes definitely the most reliable crypto currency Bitcoin. Alternatively, Litecoin may be considered. In addition, it is necessary to remember that having and protecting Bitcoins is a laborious task, and there is a high probability of being lost or stolen.
wambowambo

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:20:16 PM

Many will surely say the same thing Bitcoin is the only Cryptocurrency where you can be sure that if you invest in it, It will not go to waste even in a bear market situations it will not turn to zero, Many in the community did prove it and I am also one of them that it is really a Coin of tomorrow, Well If you don't own a cryptocurrency you should invest first in Bitcoin or trade in it, before engaging trades with other cryptocurrency.

I think that's true. Given that Bitcoin was the pioneer cryptocurrency in crypto market we can't deny the fact that it was widely known and used in different country and in different aspects which tend for us to recognized it and see how far Bitcoin can do. Bitcoin was introduced to me by my friend last 2017 and up to now I am still seeing the capabilities that the Bitcoin possessed, though we can say that some alternative coin was indeed competitive enough to run with Bitcoin but given the fact that it was just second to it, people will still look up to the pioneer cryptocurrency which was Bitcoin which allows us to experienced the opportunities and advantages that a Blockchain technology is offering.
HODL2090

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:26:49 PM

It not so. Even bitcoin hurts, the only safe heaven is to be smart and observant
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:56:22 PM

Yes definitely the most reliable crypto currency Bitcoin. Alternatively, Litecoin may be considered. In addition, it is necessary to remember that having and protecting Bitcoins is a laborious task, and there is a high probability of being lost or stolen.
This is why we should be keep safe our bitcoin to avoid lose. Safe to have bitcoin as the most useable crypto these days and popular than any other coins. As bitcoin also use to pay for online transactions and mostly investment as others can get profit in bitcoin once price increase.
George Alex

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:03:56 PM

Bitcoin has been confirmed as the best safe haven currency in the world with the following reasons.

1) If they is a military war, someone can easily move out of their respective country with Bitcoin. Cash, gold, silver is much harder to deal on.

2) The only one Currency not controlled by a government or bank.

My advice is keep buying Bitcoin and don't look back. Also don't forget LTC.
The aim was to bring financial freedom and world to own one currency which is transactable instantly across the world and reduce bureaucratic procedures  an kill third parties but not only bitcoin there are other cryptocurrencies which are at least stable to keep Despite that Crypto may finance different unregulated activities the issues is how to avoid disaster which bitcoin and cryptocurrency will lead  
Mariorode

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:06:38 PM

I think that for Bitcoin to really become a "safe haven" the price should first become more stable. No currency is a safe haven if its price could fall 20% overnight.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:07:36 PM

Remember guys, when everything gone online, it's hackable.
That's the serious risk especially when there are still we heard news about hacked exchange ( binance for example )

Bitcoin still consider as aset just like gold but it have advantage like fiat

Smiley
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:19:45 PM

Bitcoin has been confirmed as the best safe haven currency in the world with the following reasons.

1) If they is a military war, someone can easily move out of their respective country with Bitcoin. Cash, gold, silver is much harder to deal on.

2) The only one Currency not controlled by a government or bank.

My advice is keep buying Bitcoin and don't look back. Also don't forget LTC.

Crypto currencies provide convenience in many ways, especially when we deal on transactions with people who are outside our country. Crypto currencies make transactions between countries simpler.

target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:32:49 PM

Its the very safe crypto to store your money but its not just BTC like OP said LTC is also safe and among others there are more alternative to it. Its been in a development and on its way, it would be pointless if they weren't safe as well. Its not just BTC that isn't controlled by government. You just can't discredit the rest because they too have values in USD.

sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:46:38 PM

if bitcoin is the best safe haven currency, of course bitcoin is the best payment currency, if the government considers btcoin as a property. of course they are afraid that the paper currency will be replaced by crypto

Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:52:06 PM

Yes, very portable to take around as long as we have our device intact and the internet is present( although I heard of some work going on to send bitcoin without the internet, but still need the internet for confirmation). It's equally a good store of value. Since my country has been singing about a cashless economy, this would have been a perfect moment to get it working, but my government is neutral on cryptocurrency.
Yourhomeboy (OP)

Activity: 174

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:49:09 PM

there isn't  only one country and one government in the whole word to have a singular view about bitcoin. there are lots of countries and each have their own view. there are countries that view bitcoin as a currency as they should and there are others that see it as a commodity mostly for tax purposes and in most cases the governments are undecided but open to bitcoin and finally in rare cases we have total ban.
isn't it wiered that China has 80% of bitcoin mining, yet they banned Bitcoin and their citizens would have to use VPN to purchase what their country mine themselves. It can be a tactical move to trick the world.
Knowing how they've got this kinds of mentality, they've wanted to always in the safe side without noticing them with their real intentions,
china's positions is still doubtful as they are speaking differently from what they've really acting, for sure they've something hidden behind.
nice you understand the angle of reasoning they came up with, it's very rare to understand or to hold them responsible for any activity concerning Bitcoin.
Yourhomeboy (OP)

Activity: 174

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:51:24 PM

if bitcoin is the best safe haven currency, of course bitcoin is the best payment currency, if the government considers btcoin as a property. of course they are afraid that the paper currency will be replaced by crypto
it's gonna happen soon, the truth is that most people in the world have not understood how it works, that's why it has not gone rampart but no hope lost am counting on the upcoming kids, they are more internet wiser than we are.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:28:48 PM

yes, indeed until now bitcoin is a crypto currency that has the highest price compared to others, we can see price developments that are now starting to rise even higher, in my opinion it indicates that there are still many people who want and have bitcoin to be used as investments or used as trade, and although making transactions using bitcoin is very expensive compared to other crypto currencies, many people choose to use bitcoin to use transactions, so it's not wrong for example we assume that bitcoin is a promising crypto currency for the future.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: