Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:17:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The only safe haven currency is Bitcoin  (Read 1738 times)
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:35:49 PM

I do not think so, because there is no secure system, even bitcoins can be hacked, through an unsecured exchange.
unsafe is an exchange not bitcoin when you have bitcoin a safe place to store it using a cryptocurrency wallet. not in exchange. bitcoin uses a network protocol that connects directly between users. so in my opinion it's very safe. Wink Wink
and it is true now that we better start learning and using bitcoin
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:05:34 PM

I agree with your statement. Save Bitcoin until halving next year. If you want to get a big profit, because the value of bitcoin will be more expensive.
Gainers.io

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 04:09:51 PM

Indeed bitcoin is a safe-heaven currency, specially after the momentum of bitcoin has again changed gear to the upside, I believe we might soon see high profiled buyers chipping it in once again we will see bitcoin prices break above 10k and then to new highs.
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 06:06:24 PM

Bitcoin is not a safe option for investors. Bitcoin prices are too high and volatile so astronomical that new investors will lose money when making decisions in fear. Let's choose Altcoin from exchange platforms such as BNB or HT to increase security for long-term investments.

I think bitcoin is the best option for the investors. We have seen altcoins dump so much every time bitcoin goes up or down. Secondly altcoins depends upon their project and team while Bitcoin has its value and no one can deny the importance of bitcoins.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:33:51 PM

Indeed bitcoin is a safe-heaven currency, specially after the momentum of bitcoin has again changed gear to the upside, I believe we might soon see high profiled buyers chipping it in once again we will see bitcoin prices break above 10k and then to new highs.
The price of bitcoin now is cheaper than before. You can invest with it now. It is not the lowest but at least you have some value that can gain good profit when bullrun comes though it needs more time to wait.

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 08:20:46 PM

Bitcoin is already trusted and many users are getting a lot of benefits because of this coin. Bitcoin has low fees, that's why I always have a transaction because it doesn't require a lot of money to do a transaction. With a higher fee, we can make our transaction faster so it's very dependent on the user. It is the greatest created in the digital world so that's why people can easily trust bitcoin.

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:33:06 AM

Bitcoin has been confirmed as the best safe haven currency in the world with the following reasons.

1) If they is a military war, someone can easily move out of their respective country with Bitcoin. Cash, gold, silver is much harder to deal on.
What if the government controlled the internet?do you think they cannot hold our crypto assets?better think twice since there is no impossible for the high tech world now

2) The only one Currency not controlled by a government or bank.
Maybe not controlled of bank.but government can ..

3) I will have to ask a general question? Why many governments are classing Bitcoin as a property & not a Currency.
Because if ever thing#happen then they can easily took from us.since it was a property and not a legal currency

My advice is keep buying Bitcoin and don't look back. Also don't forget LTC.
Lol what LTC going to do with this?bitcoin is above litecoin never forget that
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:49:44 AM

I do not think so, because there is no secure system, even bitcoins can be hacked, through an unsecured exchange.
When it comes on security, you have to used the one that applied strong security for you to keep your bitcoin safely even for long time. But bitcoin is the safe one to invest with because it is the foundation of all coin which means that it will be the last to lose its value in the market and no matter who it falls, there is always a recovery from that.

Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:21:30 PM

I agree with your statement. Save Bitcoin until halving next year. If you want to get a big profit, because the value of bitcoin will be more expensive.
Lol halving cannot assures us of growth don’t mislead people here we are tired of waiting and being trapped,let us just enjoy the growth and when the price falls sell as much as you can

Bitcoin is already trusted and many users are getting a lot of benefits because of this coin. Bitcoin has low fees, that's why I always have a transaction because it doesn't require a lot of money to do a transaction. With a higher fee, we can make our transaction faster so it's very dependent on the user. It is the greatest created in the digital world so that's why people can easily trust bitcoin.

What are you pointing at?what comparison are you telling here?do you know how much the fee of bitcoin when there are congestion?sometimes we need to learn first before putting some post mate

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:46:18 PM

Bitcoin is not a safe option for investors. Bitcoin prices are too high and volatile so astronomical that new investors will lose money when making decisions in fear. Let's choose Altcoin from exchange platforms such as BNB or HT to increase security for long-term investments.

Are you an idiot or just acting like one? Participating in a scheme meant to pump an exchange token isn't increasing security for long term investments at all. You're basically buying a centralized piece of garbage that has been created out of nothing, and it will end up become worth nothing when these schemes implode.

If I was to invest in something other than Bitcoin I would rather invest in Ether than a shitty exchange token. Yes, BNB has gone up a lot, but that's only temporary. No exchange managed to stay on top for years straight, and I'm sure Binance will be taken over in terms of volume the same way Bittrex and Poloniex have been taken over.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:52:39 PM

In my own country, bitcoin is not used as a currency or as a means of payment but as a digital asset / property, I do not know the reason why, but I will continue to buy BTC like your advice
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:55:17 PM

Yes, I absolutely agree! To those people who know what is bitcoin and those people who have bitcoin you are very lucky to know what bitcoin is because the future of currency are depending on it. I believe that bitcoin will never disappoint any of us. Those number of reason are just a few there are so many reasons why we should trust bitcoin.
The government cannot take it away from you as long as you are carefully using it and you have your private keys.  Plus bitcoin is also the kind of storage that you can access wherever you are in the world as long as you have your private keys.  Smiley
BL46K 7193R

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:44:51 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is the most influential cryptocurrency in this period. Undoubtedly, Bitcoin is better than another cryptocurrency. Bitcoin's preference is more than all the other cryptocurrency. Bitcoin acceptability is increasing day by day and it will increase further in the future. So it is said to be considered in all aspects that the only safe haven currency is Bitcoin.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:24:18 PM

Bitcoin has been confirmed as the best safe haven currency in the world with the following reasons.

1) If they is a military war, someone can easily move out of their respective country with Bitcoin. Cash, gold, silver is much harder to deal on.
What if the government controlled the internet?do you think they cannot hold our crypto assets?better think twice since there is no impossible for the high tech world now

They cannot hold our crypto assets as long as we have the private keys.  VPN, TOR, there are ways to access the blocked site.  We just need to be resourceful.

2) The only one Currency not controlled by a government or bank.
Maybe not controlled of bank.but government can ..

Government can regulate but regulation does not mean they are in total control.

3) I will have to ask a general question? Why many governments are classing Bitcoin as a property & not a Currency.
Because if ever thing#happen then they can easily took from us.since it was a property and not a legal currency

I don't think that is the case, probably these government does not see Bitcoin has the property of a currency or money.

My advice is keep buying Bitcoin and don't look back. Also don't forget LTC.
Lol what LTC going to do with this?bitcoin is above litecoin never forget that

It is free to speculate and not wrong to diversify Smiley.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 09:54:27 PM

Lately, most people don't keep hard cash on them but rather electronic cash and that's better because carrying huge sums of money is not safe. Bitcoin is a very good investment but since it is volatile, tables can turn anytime.

zee11225

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 12:14:43 PM

For small investors, of course playing bitcoin is very vulnerable, because the price is too expensive. It's better to buy altcoins that are still affordable and provide good benefits if the market is going up.
If we have a lot of capital, of course investing in bitcoin is more profitable, because the price increase that occurs in a short time can be very large. Therefore, bitcoin became the prey of large capital speculators.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Payme21

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 09:52:26 PM

Its a save heaven when putting ease and the idea of decentralization into account but in my opinion, its not tired to bitcoin alone as other coins/tokens can give you similar benefits

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:30:16 PM

Why bitcoin treating of government as property because people or a bitcoin holders also treating bitcoin as investment investment same treat as property.
Because many people are knows bitcoin as long term investment and most of the people believe that keeping bitcoin as property is the key of become rich in the future.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:22:00 AM

bitcoin is indeed complex has properties that can be used easily, but for now not many countries have accepted bitcoin for payment and use. besides that bitcoin will continue to increase, and will continue to be used as a purchase option
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:07:57 AM

The safest currency for investors is USDT. USDT is always stable because of very low volatility and not affected by the bear market. Even if the bear market takes place, USDT prices will grow. Bitcoin considered a safe option if it is a long-term investment. With Bitcoin, you have to hold for at least 2 years to be able to eliminate all risks and be sure of the profit you get.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: