Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:18:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Referral Hack for DApps  (Read 129 times)
ghermghuda (OP)

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:16:54 AM

Every newbie and some old members in the cryptospace have one huge headache which is finding people to sign up to a DApp or website using their links. There is this trick I have been using to get people to sign up under some of the platforms I use.

Firstly, you should note that you sound and look annoying whenever you flood someone with same message everytime frequently. So my trick is in two main parts;

1. Only share your progress on the platform- With this, Presearch and Pivot App worked out perfectly for me and I have a lot of referrals. What I do is to share my progress (rewards, withdrawal if any, ranking, etc) to my friends once in a month and each time I do that, a few sign up. Right now, I have many referrals and they're active as well

2. Change the message you share- as I said, you'll sound and look annoying if you do that

Some other important things you should note;
- Don't ever fake your progress to your friends when they ask you

- Always share to different platforms

- Help them to understand how thw platform works when they ask you, and tell them the truth about limitations and rules.

- Introduce anyone you meet anywhere to crypto, blockchain and then your DApp (many people are ignorant about crypto- they only read from the press so they're always lost).

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: