Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:19:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of BTC has set a new high  (Read 1006 times)
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:05:56 AM

Yes the king coin has set a new height reaching over $ 8000 only comparatively. Reaching over $ 8000 cannot set a new height as the coin has already reached around $ 20000 around one and a half years ago. It is a good news that the crypto market is correcting itself with almost all coins rising in price. I think the year of 2019 is and will be a good year for cryptocurrency.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
veraro

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:08:06 AM

Well it was not new BTC high for all time, but it was high for recent time. Not far ago, people think is it possible that BTC reach 6000$ in may. And here we are, it cross more than 8000$ point. It definitely high for last month. Now it is a correction, and may be it drop even more. But i think touching 8000$ point is a good sign.

Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 06:10:55 AM

I expected a sharp drop since a day ago when I heard that eBay denied having anything to do with crypto implementation, that's such a bad news and now bitcoin is back down at 7260$

Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:20:01 AM

The price of mainstream currency starts to rise crazily.The TNB I mentioned yesterday also went up Grin Grin

The title is very misleading, it seems OP is not doing his research or he wants to hype his thread and gain attention, this is not a new high, in fact, it's still a long way to all-time high Bitcoin has set in 2017, OP should correct this we don't want misleading information.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:39:33 AM

Cryptocurrency is indeed  unpredictable, i was among those who believed that bitcoin will never surge in price this year until next bitcoin halving in 2020 but I don't know how to explain these sudden bull movements and right now the price is back down to 7300$ but still looks bullish to me ,I'm impressed ,this will give weak ones the hopes to hold on

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:48:47 AM

The price of mainstream currency starts to rise crazily.The TNB I mentioned yesterday also went up Grin Grin

The title is very misleading, it seems OP is not doing his research or he wants to hype his thread and gain attention, this is not a new high, in fact, it's still a long way to all-time high Bitcoin has set in 2017, OP should correct this we don't want misleading information.
You are right the title of the thread is really misleading and if one is not careful to understand the post then you will think bitcoin is already at it all time high of above $20,000 because that is the highest price of bitcoin in history and that was in December 2017 but at this moment bitcoin is still at 7,320 which is still recovery stage.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:50:41 AM

Though not the all time high, but i tell you, i was quite flabbergasted myself at how the price has skyrocketed. Indeed,  cryptocurrency is truly volatile. Who knows, it may even go all the way in bringing us more wow!
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 08:02:23 AM

Not on this time, we're on the good situation but I don't think we can set new ATH this time. Seems like current condition gonna do correction and bull period almost over now. Maybe I'm wrong but if we can break resist point we gonna down and look for stable point.

niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:04:11 AM

What is TNB are your trying to promote this coins . Apart form yes its true Mainstream currencies like BTC , Ethereum , NEO , XRP all are pumping even some good tokens also .Today price correction is happening we will get to know by next move by monday.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 09:08:57 AM

Today again Bitcoin set below $8000 and still the maximum market is red hope soon he raising trend will start as some bad news strongly impact on crypto market with in no time.

steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:26:11 AM

Today again Bitcoin set below $8000 and still the maximum market is red hope soon he raising trend will start as some bad news strongly impact on crypto market with in no time.
Yeah sad news for all crypto users, the market is bleeding full in red right now. All altcoin almost get more than -10% decreased, damn. I hope it will only happen in 1 day and tomorrow will go up again. Thank god i already sell my bitcoins yesterday when the price still at $8,000 per btc.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 09:50:04 AM

Yeah sad news for all crypto users, the market is bleeding full in red right now. All altcoin almost get more than -10% decreased, damn. I hope it will only happen in 1 day and tomorrow will go up again. Thank god i already sell my bitcoins yesterday when the price still at $8,000 per btc.
Yes, there was a slight fall, but the increase would not go up to $100k without stopping. I think for now it is enough for us, btc came back in a short time. Anyway we need to wait for the next move to be $10k.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:55:38 AM

It just went down to around 7,500$. Still, it is an improvement than the past months. Hoping that it won't hit rock bottom in the following days and months. It would br beneficial to those who invested prior to the increase of value and for the patient people who waited for it.

Yes, I see that on binance, poloniex, and bittrex. We are reaching the bottom price again, but I still believe that bitcoin will increase the price to a higher price. I think we have the best time to buy right now and we could buy more bitcoin if we want. But always make analyze before you buy at any price and don't make a buy in a rush because that will be too risky for you.

simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:13:43 AM

It just went down to around 7,500$. Still, it is an improvement than the past months. Hoping that it won't hit rock bottom in the following days and months. It would br beneficial to those who invested prior to the increase of value and for the patient people who waited for it.

Yes, I see that on binance, poloniex, and bittrex. We are reaching the bottom price again, but I still believe that bitcoin will increase the price to a higher price. I think we have the best time to buy right now and we could buy more bitcoin if we want. But always make analyze before you buy at any price and don't make a buy in a rush because that will be too risky for you.
after a long process, bitcoin has shown its value again in 2019 but now bitcoin is starting to lower its lowest prices again. but for me bitcoin still has a chance to rise more than $ 8,000. if you have money now is the right time to buy more. I'm sure bullrun will be coming soon

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:16:35 AM

Panic seller. Grin

Don't worry the prices won't fell too much we just have to break another resitance to go more higher which is set above $8000.Soon we will have some good price movements for now its just a correction.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 305

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 10:31:55 AM

This current price of bitcoin has not yet set a new price high since the price of bitcoin was only $8000 compare in the previous year of 2017 the price of bitcoin was almost $20000 maybe by the end of the year of 2019 bitcoin will set a new price high.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:45:49 AM

These TNB shills are everywhere, well at least bitcoin dropped again today and $8k isn't a new high because we've reached that before. But add some specific terms which is that price was the new high since 2018's bear season.

It was good for you, if I'm the one to do the decision making I'll start buying now and will keep the profits I've made.  Tongue

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 11:01:05 AM

I don't think that new ath for bitcoin will happen this year..it will become premature as a lot of the well known personality and also those that has knowledge with predicting the price of btc and cryptocurrency had already mentioned and anticipate that the genuine bull run will happen perhaps in 2021 so we still have a long way to go before we could expect gains and profits.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:05:32 AM

Yes indeed, when the price of bitcoin increases then other altcoin will also increase including the TNB you mentioned.
But it seems like today TNB is experiencing a decline when btc correction, so hopefully what you hold will continue to grow.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:27:00 AM

I believe there are some alternative coin that gradually increasing as well when bitcoin bumping but on this situation of TNB perhaps it's impossible that it will show a progress after bitcoin ,because i don't see any potentials on it base on the pattern which is despite of some previous green in the market. But lets see if it will change direction soon .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: