Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:11:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am looking forward to the next issuer of MiaoA.  (Read 115 times)
bigpigliuxiaoqin (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 10:17:48 AM

I hope that this issuer can realize the value-added of his time value in the future, and at the same time, it can have some practical meanings of exercise rights.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:03:06 PM

I hope that this issuer can realize the value-added of his time value in the future, and at the same time, it can have some practical meanings of exercise rights.
It would have been more interesting if I understood what you are talking about, I believe this is a forum and it's for interaction but with what you just post, I don't really know what to reply because it seems as if you are speaking in parables, please can you explain a bit what you are actually talking about so that we can give a good reply or contributions to what you are talking about, who are you referring to be the issue.
bigpigliuxiaoqin (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:25:46 AM

On January 18, 2018, MiaoA digital time trading platform was launched online on a global scale. As the world's first new economic platform of “blockchain+time consumption”, MiaoA is the first generation of blockchain industry to successfully implement time economy business. The ecological application of logic. MiaoA is strategically positioned as “Nasdaq for Personal Time” and is committed to the digital circulation and value added of personal time.

The platform has been online for the time of Korean running male Kim Jong-guk, the blockchain big 佬 bigone's founder old cat, supermodel Varga and other celebrities. There are other entrepreneurs and stars. Because I haven’t been a newcomer for a month, I hope to launch a new issuer and earn a wave of money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: