Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:33:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Win Big at The Races!  (Read 926 times)
GloriousWin (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:58:08 AM

Win Big at the Races!

So, you want to be a punter?  Welcome to the Sport of Kings!  The wonderful game where fortunes can be made overnight if you know the right stuff.  Fortunes bigger than that last great IPO you missed.  Fortunes which can be unlocked to you if you only know how to pick winners.  This is the key.  You can't pick winners if you don't have a system.  The first thing any smart man should know is that he doesn't know everything.  He must study all he can get his hands on and learn more about whichever avenue he ventures down.  Doctors, scientists, and engineers go to school for many years and spend lots of money to learn their professions.  Why shouldn't the man who is trying to make money at the track do the same thing also?  Many people think picking winners on a continual basis cannot be done, but the fact of the matter is that it CAN be done! And, it IS done all over the world by certain individuals who have developed a system!  Most of these systems are never offered to the public because of their immense value.  I have spent many years at the race track studying all aspects of this sport and many different systems.  I have seen fortunes won and fortunes lost.  Men without a tried and true system will bet on every single horse in every race and expect to win.  Of course, they wouldn't bet if they didn't expect to win.  Out of all the horses run in a season less than half of them ever won a single race!  The majority of the rest of them failed to even place in the top three!  Yet, the common man bets on them all expecting a result which was impossible.  Surely, YOU can see how foolish such a man is.  The man who allocates capital without a plan is a man who is destined to lose it.  Do NOT be this man!  But, the man who studies and has a system reaps the benefits of his hard work!  And reap the benefits, he can GREATLY!

Below are examples of payouts to winners at the Hong Kong racecourses:

Happy Valley - Race 3 - "Gwangju Handicap" - 2019/04/24 ($10 HKD Bet)
Winner - 6 Enjoyable Success = $35
Quinella - 6 Enjoyable Success & 5 Golden Cannon = $235.50
Tierce - 6 Enjoyable Success, 5 Golden Cannon, & 3 Megatron = $3,391
Quartet - 6 Enjoyable Success, 5 Golden Cannon, 3 Megatron, & Romantic Journey = $148,292

Sha Tin - Race 9 - "Fwd Insurance Growth Handicap" - 2019/04/28 ($10 HKD Bet)
Winner - 10 Solar Wai Wai = $130
Quinella - 10 Solar Wai Wai & 11 Craig's Star = $392
Tierce - 10 Solar Wai Wai, 11 Craig's Star, & 9 Super Star = $3,746
Quartet - 10 Solar Wai Wai, 11 Craig's Star, 9 Super Star, & 12 Mighty Maverick = $70,465

Happy Valley - Race 8 - "Hung Hom Handicap" - 2019/05/01 ($10 HKD Bet)
Winner - 3 Arcada = $47
Quinella - 3 Arcada & 10 Vigor Fame = $338
Tierce - 3 Arcada, 10 Vigor Fame, & 6 Jolly Honour = $16,387
Quartet - 3 Arcada, 10 Vigor Fame, 6 Jolly Honour, & 9 Perfect Pair = $294,499
Six Up - 1 Jolly Convergence/11 Gentry/3 Prance Dragon/1 Green Luck/2 Perfect Glory/3 Arcada = $1,792,307!

Sha Tin - Race 8 - "The Arculli Trophy (Handicap)" - 2019/05/05 ($10 HKD Bet)
Winner - 9 Multimillion = $48.50
Quinella - 9 Multimillion & 12 Diamond King = $346
Tierce - 9 Multimillion, 12 Diamond King, & 3 Mr Lumieres = $5,418
Quartet - 9 Multimillion, 12 Diamond King, 3 Mr Lumieres, & 1 Hello Beauty = $119,639

As you can see, the races can provide quite a lucrative income to those who know how to play them.  Picking winners is NOT simply about luck.  It boils down to mathematics and winners can be selected with scientific precision.  I spent many years and even more dollars trying to figure out the science behind choosing the winner.  I have mastered a method based on sound scientific principles which allows for any man to pick the winning horse 40% of the time!  Even the average joe can see that a forty percent win rate will net him quite the proceeds over time, especially if he compounds them!

Assuming ten races per day & an average of 3-1 Odds:
Day 1 - $100 Bet = Won $120 + Lost -$60 = Total $160
Day 2 - $200 Bet = Won $240 + Lost -$120 = Total $320
Day 3 - $300 Bet = Won $360 + Lost -$180 = Total $480
Day 4 - $400 Bet = Won $480 + Lost -$240 = Total $640
Day 5 - $500 Bet = Won $600 + Lost -$300 = Total $800
Day 6 - $600 Bet = Won $720 + Lost -$360 = Total $960
Day 7 - $700 Bet = Won $840 + Lost -$420 = Total $1120
Day 8 - $800 Bet = Won $960 + Lost -$480 = Total $1280
Day 9 - $900 Bet = Won $1080 + Lost -$540 = Total $1440
Day 10 - $1000 Bet = Won $1200 + Lost -$600 = Total $1600

Daily Profit Return = 60%!

This is not including betting on exotics like the Quinella, Tierce, Quartet, Doubles, Trios, Double Trios, Six Ups!  With those bets advantageously placed, you can increase your returns ASTRONOMICALLY.  If a Tierce returns on average $4000, you can place several bets at $10 and still come out smelling like a rose provided you use a scientific method for deducing the winning horse!

The scientific system for picking winners that I have developed has been personally written into code by me.  It uses the previous races information and other proprietary methods to deduce the winners.  It can be used for any racecourse in the world, besides Hong Kong's Sha Tin and Happy Valley, provided you enter in the horse information.  I have pre-populated the database the program uses for Hong Kong's previous seasons.  The database is being brought up-to-date for the upcoming 2019/2020 Hong Kong racing season.  Hong Kong was chosen due to the locale and the massive amount of money that it draws in the parimutuels.

I am currently accepting a select number of students who want to learn how to pick winners scientifically.  They will receive the my program at the start of the 2019/2020 Hong Kong racing season (end of summer), a manual describing the inter-workings of the program and scientific system, and myself as a personal tutor for them.  It is in my best interest to see all my students succeed.  Any man with average intelligence can use this system.  If you have not played the races before, do not be intimidated!  It is EASY & FUN!  It can be done from the leisure of your own home at the computer.  You need not even travel to the racecourse.  Races in Hong Kong (or elsewhere) can be bet on anywhere in the world!

Price of my computerized scientific system to pick winners and tutoring is $4000 HKD (0.065 BTC).  Depending on interest, I might raise the price.  The knowledge and potential given to the student is worth many, many times this price.

Send in your BTC to reserve your spot today.  My BTC address is 16pZfRWHFycZL2PSsUZsvwTCfubVPsvw39

Do NOT let this opportunity pass you by!  I will ONLY be accepting a certain number of students.  This is a once in a lifetime opportunity being offered to a select lucky few.  Change your future!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3480

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:19:17 PM

WOw! a newbie that is able to make money without effort!
So you're able to earn around a Daily Profit Return = 60%
And are ready to help and share this success with perfect strangers on the web just for few bucks Cheesy ?

I think that is crazy share this opportunity and not use only your self (eventually if it's true).
Try to post in advance some betting Wink and lets see if you're lucky enough Wink

Win Big at the Races!

So, you want to be a punter?  Welcome to the Sport of Kings!  The wonderful game where fortunes can be made overnight if you know the right stuff.  Fortunes bigger than that last great IPO you missed.  Fortunes which can be unlocked to you if you only know how to pick winners.  This is the key.  You can't pick winners if you don't have a system.  The first thing any smart man should know is that he doesn't know everything.  He must study all he can get his hands on and learn more about whichever avenue he ventures down.  Doctors, scientists, and engineers go to school for many years and spend lots of money to learn their professions.  Why shouldn't the man who is trying to make money at the track do the same thing also?  Many people think picking winners on a continual basis cannot be done, but the fact of the matter is that it CAN be done! And, it IS done all over the world by certain individuals who have developed a system!  Most of these systems are never offered to the public because of their immense value.  I have spent many years at the race track studying all aspects of this sport and many different systems.  I have seen fortunes won and fortunes lost.  Men without a tried and true system will bet on every single horse in every race and expect to win.  Of course, they wouldn't bet if they didn't expect to win.  Out of all the horses run in a season less than half of them ever won a single race!  The majority of the rest of them failed to even place in the top three!  Yet, the common man bets on them all expecting a result which was impossible.  Surely, YOU can see how foolish such a man is.  The man who allocates capital without a plan is a man who is destined to lose it.  Do NOT be this man!  But, the man who studies and has a system reaps the benefits of his hard work!  And reap the benefits, he can GREATLY!

Below are examples of payouts to winners at the Hong Kong racecourses:

Happy Valley - Race 3 - "Gwangju Handicap" - 2019/04/24 ($10 HKD Bet)
Winner - 6 Enjoyable Success = $35
Quinella - 6 Enjoyable Success & 5 Golden Cannon = $235.50
Tierce - 6 Enjoyable Success, 5 Golden Cannon, & 3 Megatron = $3,391
Quartet - 6 Enjoyable Success, 5 Golden Cannon, 3 Megatron, & Romantic Journey = $148,292

Sha Tin - Race 9 - "Fwd Insurance Growth Handicap" - 2019/04/28 ($10 HKD Bet)
Winner - 10 Solar Wai Wai = $130
Quinella - 10 Solar Wai Wai & 11 Craig's Star = $392
Tierce - 10 Solar Wai Wai, 11 Craig's Star, & 9 Super Star = $3,746
Quartet - 10 Solar Wai Wai, 11 Craig's Star, 9 Super Star, & 12 Mighty Maverick = $70,465

Happy Valley - Race 8 - "Hung Hom Handicap" - 2019/05/01 ($10 HKD Bet)
Winner - 3 Arcada = $47
Quinella - 3 Arcada & 10 Vigor Fame = $338
Tierce - 3 Arcada, 10 Vigor Fame, & 6 Jolly Honour = $16,387
Quartet - 3 Arcada, 10 Vigor Fame, 6 Jolly Honour, & 9 Perfect Pair = $294,499
Six Up - 1 Jolly Convergence/11 Gentry/3 Prance Dragon/1 Green Luck/2 Perfect Glory/3 Arcada = $1,792,307!

Sha Tin - Race 8 - "The Arculli Trophy (Handicap)" - 2019/05/05 ($10 HKD Bet)
Winner - 9 Multimillion = $48.50
Quinella - 9 Multimillion & 12 Diamond King = $346
Tierce - 9 Multimillion, 12 Diamond King, & 3 Mr Lumieres = $5,418
Quartet - 9 Multimillion, 12 Diamond King, 3 Mr Lumieres, & 1 Hello Beauty = $119,639

As you can see, the races can provide quite a lucrative income to those who know how to play them.  Picking winners is NOT simply about luck.  It boils down to mathematics and winners can be selected with scientific precision.  I spent many years and even more dollars trying to figure out the science behind choosing the winner.  I have mastered a method based on sound scientific principles which allows for any man to pick the winning horse 40% of the time!  Even the average joe can see that a forty percent win rate will net him quite the proceeds over time, especially if he compounds them!

Assuming ten races per day & an average of 3-1 Odds:
Day 1 - $100 Bet = Won $120 + Lost -$60 = Total $160
Day 2 - $200 Bet = Won $240 + Lost -$120 = Total $320
Day 3 - $300 Bet = Won $360 + Lost -$180 = Total $480
Day 4 - $400 Bet = Won $480 + Lost -$240 = Total $640
Day 5 - $500 Bet = Won $600 + Lost -$300 = Total $800
Day 6 - $600 Bet = Won $720 + Lost -$360 = Total $960
Day 7 - $700 Bet = Won $840 + Lost -$420 = Total $1120
Day 8 - $800 Bet = Won $960 + Lost -$480 = Total $1280
Day 9 - $900 Bet = Won $1080 + Lost -$540 = Total $1440
Day 10 - $1000 Bet = Won $1200 + Lost -$600 = Total $1600

Daily Profit Return = 60%!

This is not including betting on exotics like the Quinella, Tierce, Quartet, Doubles, Trios, Double Trios, Six Ups!  With those bets advantageously placed, you can increase your returns ASTRONOMICALLY.  If a Tierce returns on average $4000, you can place several bets at $10 and still come out smelling like a rose provided you use a scientific method for deducing the winning horse!

The scientific system for picking winners that I have developed has been personally written into code by me.  It uses the previous races information and other proprietary methods to deduce the winners.  It can be used for any racecourse in the world, besides Hong Kong's Sha Tin and Happy Valley, provided you enter in the horse information.  I have pre-populated the database the program uses for Hong Kong's previous seasons.  The database is being brought up-to-date for the upcoming 2019/2020 Hong Kong racing season.  Hong Kong was chosen due to the locale and the massive amount of money that it draws in the parimutuels.

I am currently accepting a select number of students who want to learn how to pick winners scientifically.  They will receive the my program at the start of the 2019/2020 Hong Kong racing season (end of summer), a manual describing the inter-workings of the program and scientific system, and myself as a personal tutor for them.  It is in my best interest to see all my students succeed.  Any man with average intelligence can use this system.  If you have not played the races before, do not be intimidated!  It is EASY & FUN!  It can be done from the leisure of your own home at the computer.  You need not even travel to the racecourse.  Races in Hong Kong (or elsewhere) can be bet on anywhere in the world!

Price of my computerized scientific system to pick winners and tutoring is $4000 HKD (0.065 BTC).  Depending on interest, I might raise the price.  The knowledge and potential given to the student is worth many, many times this price.

Send in your BTC to reserve your spot today.  My BTC address is 16pZfRWHFycZL2PSsUZsvwTCfubVPsvw39

Do NOT let this opportunity pass you by!  I will ONLY be accepting a certain number of students.  This is a once in a lifetime opportunity being offered to a select lucky few.  Change your future!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:38:35 PM

You have written a voluminous page that I don't think is good in the eyes to quote. I however like you admonition on taking the pain, stress and finance to learn but if you are not the original writer, it will be better for you to provide its link.

For your idea on the gambling, you won't expect that you will be taken seriously as you are a newbie.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:44:12 PM

This is absolutely hilarious. GloriousWin? Really? Lets all gloriously win money and retire with millions of dollars thanks to a guaranteed return of 40% every single day. Damn.

May I ask which ponzi site you are thinking of replicating here op? Absolute stupidity indeed.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:05:11 PM

It's too good to be true and it sounds like you're endorsing or promoting a site here. You're offering to much and it's impossible to believe because aside from your rank, you didn't even show any piece of proof. To tell you honestly, no gambling game or Ponzi scheme could change your future unless you work for what you want.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:17:57 PM

~~
May I ask which ponzi site you are thinking of replicating here op? Absolute stupidity indeed.

Thanks for the question becasue merely looking at OP write-ups, one could see the possibility of a ponzi scheme or site that could afford such. If actually OP made such progress on his/her bets, he/she could have afford a copper membership account, and not a Newbie with unquestionable profits returns. The family could have be the first to know about this good returns, why here with such bogus profits?. Oh!! we are wiser now mate.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:55:52 PM

It's too good to be true and it sounds like you're endorsing or promoting a site here. You're offering to much and it's impossible to believe because aside from your rank, you didn't even show any piece of proof. To tell you honestly, no gambling game or Ponzi scheme could change your future unless you work for what you want.

Gambling is not place to grow your life or become a billionaire. Please note that we need to have the patience and idea on concern games to make money in this field. If you are good at foot ball prediction and analysis.
I am sure you will be able to make money on this game.

Kindly take the oppurtunity in best way, if you do not have idea on game. You may stay away.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:19:57 PM

Stuff like this comes up every other week around here, essentially the same as people selling calls and trading lessons in other sections in this forum in the sense that the same underlying message of fast, easy money is presented. If these methods are truly so good, the seller would just use whatever method(s) he has for his own good. Use your common sense, folks. It's your own duty here to determine whether or not something is a scam here, and if you just think a little bit you'll know in a few seconds whether a good or service is or isn't legit.
mich
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1032

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:49:13 PM

Just be careful with these kind of site from a Newbie offering his services
Unless I see another person who can vouch for this Race it is best to avoid

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
GloriousWin (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:35:42 AM

You have written a voluminous page that I don't think is good in the eyes to quote. I however like you admonition on taking the pain, stress and finance to learn but if you are not the original writer, it will be better for you to provide its link.

For your idea on the gambling, you won't expect that you will be taken seriously as you are a newbie.

Thank you.

I am the original creator of this program.  The scientific method for picking winners is based on the fact that horses commonly get assigned weights by the handicapper which do not properly reflect their odds.

I am not a "newbie" to BitcoinTalk.  In fact, I have been a member of this forum since BTC was $10, and I have a legendary account.  I created this account because I wanted some anonymity.  People will believe what they want to believe.  You cannot change that.

Gambling is not place to grow your life or become a billionaire. Please note that we need to have the patience and idea on concern games to make money in this field. If you are good at foot ball prediction and analysis.
I am sure you will be able to make money on this game.

Kindly take the oppurtunity in best way, if you do not have idea on game. You may stay away.

The words "gambling" and "investing" are synonymous.  Both ventured into without heed leads to losses, but if you study and take calculated risks, you can profit greatly.  I have myself made tens of millions of HKD "gambling" on IPOs and BTC.  It greatly grew my capital and changed my life for the better.  Do not disparage the fine art of "gambling", and please do try to convince others that BTC or any other "investment" is not a "gamble".

This is absolutely hilarious. GloriousWin? Really? Lets all gloriously win money and retire with millions of dollars thanks to a guaranteed return of 40% every single day. Damn.

Yes, I liked my new name too.  I thought it was quite creative.  I never said every single day.  If you knew anything about the HKJC (Hong Kong Jockey Club), you would only know that they had meets twice a week.

This is definitely not a ponzi.  Your money never leaves your hands, and you place your bets yourself.  If you do not know how to do such, I will teach you, but I will not do it for you.

I have been around this forum long enough and seen enough scams (and been scammed myself a few times from some pretty convincing ones), that if I wanted to scam you, I could certainly come up with something better than this and it would be for a lot more than 4000 HKD.

I do appreciate you trying to warn others of potential scams.  I have done so myself many times on my other BTC account, but this is not one of them.
GloriousWin (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:03:56 AM

To satisfy the requests of interested parties, I am posting some brief information regarding the meet that is running at Sha Tin this afternoon.  Post time is 1PM.  There are ten races being run today.

You will find the race card here at this address - https://racing.hkjc.com/racing/content/PDF/RaceCard/20190518_starter_all.pdf

You can listen to the live broadcast of the races at this address - https://racing.hkjc.com/racing/english/showcase/live.asp

Race replays are located at this address - https://racing.hkjc.com/racing/english/showcase/showcase.asp

On to today's race forecast:

Today at Sha Tin, it should prove a day in which many of the races are won by horses with medium odds (~ 4-1).  Two or three races should be won by horse number 8 provided that he is a fluke (running at odds 8-1 against).  One race will be won with by a well-backed (not a favourite) horse bearing the number 2.  Horse number 8 in this race also has a strong chance of winning provided he is also well-backed.  It is possible that this race would make a good quinella play in addition to win tickets.  Another race will be won by a fluke horse being a medium weight (not a top weight and not a bottom weight).

This is not the entirety of my system, but a glimpse into some of the races.  Notice that I intentionally left out the numbers of the races in which the said results would develop.

Betting on fluke horses is a sure way to increase your capital provided you know the true handicapping metrics of the horses.  A fluke horse will appear a loser to the masses, but the horse's inaccurate weight assigned to him by the handicapper will make him an overlooked winner.  It is much better to identify these horse and bet on them as opposed to betting on favorites as your dividends will be much greater compared to your risk.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:23:19 AM

Really a guarantee way to retired a millionaire are you kidding me because this is a gaming platform where any thing can happen and there is no assurance of what will happen in the cost of playing. But luck is the only way to become the race winner.
GloriousWin (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:54:25 AM

But luck is the only way to become the race winner.

That is what most people think, but the reality is that winning at the races is 25% luck and 75% mathematics.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:07:18 AM

Nah, horse racing is just like any other form of gambling out there, it will be very difficult to win. Although you can have your analysis of every horse, most of the time it's unpredictable. I've been betting in horse races as well, local to my country, but so far I would say that I haven't hit a big windfall because sometimes jockeys and horse owners connived, on who is going to win, or if they will deliberately lost a race, just saying.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
edisystem

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:13:14 AM

Nah, horse racing is just like any other form of gambling out there, it will be very difficult to win. Although you can have your analysis of every horse, most of the time it's unpredictable. I've been betting in horse races as well, local to my country, but so far I would say that I haven't hit a big windfall because sometimes jockeys and horse owners connived, on who is going to win, or if they will deliberately lost a race, just saying.
I think horse racing is just pure luck and based on the recent performance of the horse. Personally i never bet on horse racing but i had a friend who really into horse racing.

That is what most people think, but the reality is that winning at the races is 25% luck and 75% mathematics.

Hmm, 25% luck and 75% mathematics? Lol no way man.

GloriousWin (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:22:01 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2019, 08:36:00 AM by GloriousWin

I think horse racing is just pure luck and based on the recent performance of the horse. Personally i never bet on horse racing but i had a friend who really into horse racing.

Hmm, 25% luck and 75% mathematics? Lol no way man.

You should look into playing the horses.  The nice thing about horse racing is that there is no "house" involved and it will always be around.  It existed in ancient Roman times and 2000 years later it is still alive and thriving.  If you master the science of wagering on horses, you can make money anywhere in the world and regardless of the economic conditions.  It is a recession proof venture.  The worse times are the more money is wagered.

Wagering on horses, like any "gamble" or "investment", can be hedged.  This is done via mathematics and formulas.  Your view point is a very common one and shared with ~90% of all bettors.  The fact of the matter is though that 10% beat the races and YOU can too.  You have to have a system though and go about it in a mathematical and scientific way to ensure success.  If you have never bet on races before, you will be even better assisted with such a system, because you will not have developed bad habits that will cloud your view (like taking "tips" or "hunches").

Here is a fellow named "Pittsburgh Phil" who was a professional horse bettor.

The Smith family initially lived on a small farm in Sewickley, Pennsylvania but moved in 1872 to Allegheny City when George Smith was 10 years old. The Smiths eventually settled in the neighborhood of Pleasant Valley, which was located across the Ohio River from Pittsburgh in the present day city neighborhood of California-Kirkbride. George Smith's father died within a year (in late 1872 or 1873), which created financial hardships for his mother and sisters and resulted in George going to work at the age of 12 at the local cork cutting factory (possibly Armstrong Cork Co.) for $5 per week. Smith was not happy with this occupation, once remarking on the banality of the profession later in life: "I thought I could do a little better than cutting corks, inasmuch as I knew how to divide six by two." Smith set aside money from his weekly pay (after giving the majority to his mother) to purchase and train gamecocks, hiding the fowl from his devout Roman Catholic mother and sisters who greatly disapproved of gambling. He also bet on the outcomes of National League baseball games in Pittsburgh pool halls and would attribute his often sizable winnings to pay raises at the cork factory.

Most of the pool halls in 1870s Pittsburgh also broadcast horse races via telegraph. The often colorful race descriptions soon captured young Smith's attention and he wrote down and stockpiled the names and times of the winning horses for a year to form crude racing charts. In the fall of 1879, Smith placed his first bet on a 5:1 odds horse named Gabriel running in a race at the Brighton Beach racetrack at Coney Island. He won $38 when the horse won by 2 lengths but did not show any outward signs of emotion while the race was run. Determined that he could win at horse racing, Smith quit his job at the cork factory and accrued more than $5,000 from betting on horse races in the next two years, hiding the proceeds under his mattress at home. Upon his mother eventually discovering the money, he reasoned with her that he was not really gambling because he was making logical predictions based on the past performances of horses and not merely guessing. By 1885, Smith had become one of the most touted gamblers in Pittsburgh and had won over $100,000 without ever seeing a horse race run firsthand. However, Smith was becoming too famous in Pittsburgh. He could not maintain the favorable, high odds when placing bets that he had attained earlier in his career when he was a virtual unknown because everyone in the crowd would lower the odds by betting his choices.

At the end of "Pittsburgh Phil's" life in 1905, he had made over $3M USD (which would be $90M USD today).  He passed away at the age of 42.  He did so without the aid of a computer program and without the benefit of being able to bet from home.  Something to think about...
GloriousWin (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:33:12 AM

You are correct in stating that some horse races are rigged.  Unfortunately though, you have con men, swindlers, and cheaters in every business.  It is just a part of life and has to be dealt with.  While the jockeys, trainers, and owners can all try to rig the race, the horse cannot.  Horses do not lie or connive amongst themselves.  Horses only know one thing, and that is to run as fast as it possibly can.  This insomuch makes horse racing somewhat immune to the personal whims and fancies of the unscrupulous human members.  I would say that the mass majority of the horse races are not rigged.  There is too much money at stake for the clubs to allow racing to develop a bad reputation.  They certainly don't want people to have a bad opinion of races and they don't want to run afoul of the local politicians and get banned.  I would wager to say that the stock markets are more rigged than horse racing.  I know of many asses running the stock market, but I have never seen an ass run a horse race.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:24:26 AM

This dude is really funny, even from your name - Glorious Win. That doesn't convince me at all. The funny thing about this forum is that I hardly see those with higher ranks talk about things like this. It's only newbies that claims to have all the wisdom in the world. So you've been making all these money from betting on horse races, why not keep the strategy to yourself and use it to make millions instead of looking for those you're going to rip off with your so called betting strategy. If your strategy is true then let's do a taste.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:03:02 PM

Glorious! Glorious! Well, it is really glorious to the eye indeed every win you got in a day, And by every win, you are always winning it to the point you are already successful in race bets like this, But even if you are really winning it big many in the forum would not surely believe it because we all know gambling is unpredictable and have a risk and you win it all in only 10 days would surely not convince us, But still it is always welcome to post it here that you have experienced something like these.
GloriousWin (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:59:33 PM

This dude is really funny, even from your name - Glorious Win.

Thank you.  Laughter makes the heart grow younger.

That doesn't convince me at all. The funny thing about this forum is that I hardly see those with higher ranks talk about things like this. It's only newbies that claims to have all the wisdom in the world. So you've been making all these money from betting on horse races, why not keep the strategy to yourself and use it to make millions instead of looking for those you're going to rip off with your so called betting strategy. If your strategy is true then let's do a taste.

As I said previously, I have another Bitcointalk account and have been a member since 2013.  I have conversed with numerous members of this forum for years, but not on this subject.  I created a new account for anonymity's sake.  The doubtful always claim that it is a "scam".  Why do those who create successful cryptocurrencies sell stakes for pennies?  Why would someone spend 10,000 BTC on a pizza?

Glorious! Glorious! Well, it is really glorious to the eye indeed every win you got in a day, And by every win, you are always winning it to the point you are already successful in race bets like this, But even if you are really winning it big many in the forum would not surely believe it because we all know gambling is unpredictable and have a risk and you win it all in only 10 days would surely not convince us, But still it is always welcome to post it here that you have experienced something like these.

You are right.  Nothing in life is a "sure thing".  There is unpredictability in all facets of life.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: