Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:45:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Win Big at The Races!  (Read 926 times)
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3478

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:51:13 AM

Do you honestly expect me to share my system for free?  Of course I added ambiguity to it.  I do not claim that my system is correct 100% of the time.  Even the best handicappers are only right 25-30% of the time.  If you use a capital management system, you should produce good results.

Despite you added "ambiguity" no one bet was a winning one!
You wrong even all casual and generic bets/predictions! In 10 Races!
It's really hard get this bad score... 0 valid predictions!!!

And yes also with a "management system" 100% wrong predictions are 100% wrong predictions

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GloriousWin (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:12:29 AM

Do you honestly expect me to share my system for free?  Of course I added ambiguity to it.  I do not claim that my system is correct 100% of the time.  Even the best handicappers are only right 25-30% of the time.  If you use a capital management system, you should produce good results.

And yes also with a "management system" 100% wrong predictions are 100% wrong predictions

What you are saying is simply not true.

I said two or three races would be won by horse number 8.  Races 5 and 8 were won by horse number 8 (London Hall and High Volatility).  Also, horse number 2 placed second in many races.
GloriousWin (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:28:04 AM

You have not posted 1 (one) bets before the race!

On to today's race forecast:

Today at Sha Tin, it should prove a day in which many of the races are won by horses with medium odds (~ 4-1).  Two or three races should be won by horse number 8 provided that he is a fluke (running at odds 8-1 against).  One race will be won with by a well-backed (not a favourite) horse bearing the number 2.  Horse number 8 in this race also has a strong chance of winning provided he is also well-backed.  It is possible that this race would make a good quinella play in addition to win tickets.  Another race will be won by a fluke horse being a medium weight (not a top weight and not a bottom weight).

This is not the entirety of my system, but a glimpse into some of the races.  Notice that I intentionally left out the numbers of the races in which the said results would develop.

Betting on fluke horses is a sure way to increase your capital provided you know the true handicapping metrics of the horses.  A fluke horse will appear a loser to the masses, but the horse's inaccurate weight assigned to him by the handicapper will make him an overlooked winner.  It is much better to identify these horse and bet on them as opposed to betting on favorites as your dividends will be much greater compared to your risk.

Yes, I have.

I will post some clues for SUNDAY and bla bla bla bla.... it's pretty obviously that if you post any bet you can achieve only a -60% ROI and not +60% !!

if you are getting -60% ROI, you obviously aren't using a capital management system to negate your bad picks.

LOL Cheesy  Sorry I missed your post, since these are not predictions!
If you call this a "prediction" you are a real scammer Cheesy

Let's analyze your "prediction" at Sha Tin (10 races in a day!) (your message quoted)

- many of the races are won by horses with medium odds (~ 4-1).

WOW ! what amazing prediction! IT's a generic prediction that doesn't mean anything.
There are 10 races, it's easy get some.... you haven't provided any indication.

- two or three races should be won by horse number 8 provided that he is a fluke (running at odds 8-1 against).
- One race will be won with by a well-backed (not a favourite) horse bearing the number 2.

WICH RACES?Huh? There are 10 races in the same day Cheesy

Here there is a specific prediction (at least one horse with number 2 that can win a race).
RESULTS?  No one bearing number 2 won a race during this day! (LOL!)

- Horse number 8 in this race also has a strong chance of winning provided he is also well-backed.
As usually generic number Cheesy , and a generic race Cheesy ...
No one horse bearing number 8 has get a placement (1-3) on 10 races.
Another clear proof that you're a scammer.

-Another race will be won by a fluke horse being a medium weight (not a top weight and not a bottom weight).
No come one, it's enough.

https://www.attheraces.com/racecards/Sha-Tin/18-May-2019

last time I asked you why are you doing this and you answered as always bla bla

finally you are saying
Do you honestly expect me to share my system for free?

my next question
how much does it cost? please explain in details

The price is 0.065 BTC.  Details are provided in the OP.

The reason I am offering this is because I want to provide others with a winning system.  It is a great deal for those who are interested.
bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:34:39 AM

Do you honestly expect me to share my system for free?  Of course I added ambiguity to it.  I do not claim that my system is correct 100% of the time.  Even the best handicappers are only right 25-30% of the time.  If you use a capital management system, you should produce good results.

I said two or three races would be won by horse number 8.  Races 5 and 8 were won by horse number 8 (London Hall and High Volatility).  Also, horse number 2 placed second in many races.

Since you like comment your bets, why you have counted all wrong prediction provided?

GENERIC BET for 10 EVENTS
- two or three races should be won by horse number 8 provided that he is a fluke (running at odds 8-1 against).
You catch only 1!
- One race will be won with by a well-backed (not a favourite) horse bearing the number 2.
WRONG
- Horse number 8 in this race also has a strong chance of winning provided he is also well-backed.
WRONG
-Another race will be won by a fluke horse being a medium weight (not a top weight and not a bottom weight).

Ok you have catch 1 bet! With a list of indefinite loses despite you placed bogus and shady prediction
It was really hard lose with that rate!
 Cheesy Awesome!

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
GloriousWin (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:00:02 AM

Do you honestly expect me to share my system for free?  Of course I added ambiguity to it.  I do not claim that my system is correct 100% of the time.  Even the best handicappers are only right 25-30% of the time.  If you use a capital management system, you should produce good results.

I said two or three races would be won by horse number 8.  Races 5 and 8 were won by horse number 8 (London Hall and High Volatility).  Also, horse number 2 placed second in many races.

Since you like comment your bets, why you have counted all wrong prediction provided?

You catch only 1!
WRONG
WRONG

Ok you have catch 1 bet! With a list of indefinite loses despite you placed bogus and shady prediction
 Cheesy Awesome!

As I stated previously, you are not operating with the full system.

There will always be those who nay say others especially when it comes to the emotionally charged venue of gambling / investing.  I would recommend that you stay around to for some good advice, but it seems that you have already decided that winning at the races is an impossibility.  It is not.  Many a fortunes have been made at the track.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:20:32 AM

You catch only 1!
WRONG
WRONG

Cheesy Awesome!

There will always be those who nay say others especially when it comes to the emotionally charged venue of gambling / investing.  I would recommend that you stay around to for some good advice, but it seems that you have already decided that winning at the races is an impossibility.  It is not.  Many a fortunes have been made at the track.

what kind of fortune did you do with your strategy?

0.065 sounds very cheap if it is a one payment. how long will the lesson be? why don't you take bitbollo and give him a free one and he will vouch for you. if he will vouch for you I am in

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:28:44 AM

I have won close to 3 btc just from betting competition.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1256522.0
I don't need good advice, I will provide good advice Cheesy .
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234109.0

Many have made a fortune, but I am pretty sure with 0,065 btc people are just buying casual/generic predictions that doesn't provide any real advantage.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
GloriousWin (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:47:35 AM

You catch only 1!
WRONG
WRONG

Cheesy Awesome!

0.065 sounds very cheap if it is a one payment. how long will the lesson be? why don't you take bitbollo and give him a free one and he will vouch for you. if he will vouch for you I am in

It is very cheap.  It is honestly a great deal.  Pearls before swine as they say...

I am going to be raising the price and changing some of the lesson to make it more easily implemented by the user.  It is not a "simple" system or everyone would be doing it, but it can be mastered by any man of average intelligence.  It just takes dedication and hard work.  I am more than willing to help anyone who truly wants to learn, and I only want happy students.

This is not a tip service.  Anyone advertise such is not being genuine.  This is a system of play that enables you to win at the races long after I am no longer around.  The goal is not to be dependent on me, but to master the system well enough that you can implement it on your own.  I will be more than happy to help the student as long as they are willing to learn.  Trust me when I tell you that you will be getting your BTCs worth.  I will not be giving "free" lessons away.  Especially not to individuals like Bitbollo who disparage something they know nothing about.

Many have made a fortune, but I am pretty sure with 0,065 btc people are just buying casual/generic predictions that doesn't provide any real advantage.

I'm glad you were lucky enough to make 3 BTC.  What you are using is luck and not mathematics.  Math lasts forever.  Luck eventually runs out.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 12:55:13 PM

You catch only 1!
WRONG
WRONG

Cheesy Awesome!

It is very cheap.  It is honestly a great deal.  Pearls before swine as they say...

I am going to be raising the price and changing some of the lesson to make it more easily implemented by the user.  It is not a "simple" system or everyone would be doing it, but it can be mastered by any man of average intelligence.  It just takes dedication and hard work.  I am more than willing to help anyone who truly wants to learn, and I only want happy students.

This is not a tip service.  Anyone advertise such is not being genuine.  This is a system of play that enables you to win at the races long after I am no longer around.  The goal is not to be dependent on me, but to master the system well enough that you can implement it on your own.  I will be more than happy to help the student as long as they are willing to learn.  Trust me when I tell you that you will be getting your BTCs worth.  I will not be giving "free" lessons away.  Especially not to individuals like Bitbollo who disparage something they know nothing about.

I'm glad you were lucky enough to make 3 BTC.  What you are using is luck and not mathematics.  Math lasts forever.  Luck eventually runs out.

again an unsatisfying answer. saying that bitbollo is not qualified is also a joke. but ok try another legendary user here so he can vouch for you.
or is it because @bitbollo gave you red trust? I can tell you that he is absolutely trustable user. your answers are asking for red trust.

how about to try it again from scratch, just think about it

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 03:45:15 PM

There is no perfect things when one saying predictions. From the word itself simplifies that prediction may going to happen or not. Besides, 25-30% prediction rate of chances that could happen is very short. And many users here can create their own system. A simple prediction will do with available reources for betting on when to bet high and low.

If sharing the system here will not.going to happen then so be it.  Even if I do gamble in races I will still use my own decision making basing on own research with regard to the game.
GloriousWin (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:31:05 AM

You catch only 1!
WRONG
WRONG

Cheesy Awesome!

again an unsatisfying answer. saying that bitbollo is not qualified is also a joke. but ok try another legendary user here so he can vouch for you.
or is it because @bitbollo gave you red trust? I can tell you that he is absolutely trustable user. your answers are asking for red trust.

how about to try it again from scratch, just think about it

It is a perfectly fine answer. I don't care that Bitbollo gave me "red" trust.  It is unfounded.  He has no idea if my system is legit or not.  He is guessing and guessing incorrectly.  Some things are scams and some things are not.  You have to take a "gamble" to figure it out.  The reality is that NOTHING in life is a sure thing.  It is funny that such an "avid" gambler is opposed to taking such a small risk.  Especially one with such a large reward if true.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:39:51 AM

this is your last answer and I highlighted your scam in red. (no one need to give you any proof, it is you to give us proof if you are legit)

It is a perfectly fine answer. I don't care that Bitbollo gave me "red" trust.  It is unfounded.  He has no idea if my system is legit or not.  He is guessing and guessing incorrectly.  Some things are scams and some things are not. You have to take a "gamble" to figure it out.  The reality is that NOTHING in life is a sure thing.  It is funny that such an "avid" gambler is opposed to taking such a small risk.  Especially one with such a large reward if true.

p s
you are asking money for something you describe
......that one has to take a gamble
......small risk
......if true

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
TheRealWiseInvestor

Activity: 77
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:44:04 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2019, 03:06:05 PM by TheRealWiseInvestor
Merited by JackpotRacer (1)

The reality is, there are 3 sure things in life. Death, taxes and my sports bets lol. All jokes aside. I would go head to head with gloriouswin, put up your picks, i will put mine. Higest roi wins. Winner stays on the forum. Loser leaves. Lets work out the rules. Aight m8?
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:54:50 PM

Well, there are 3 sure things in life. Death, taxes and my sports bets lol. All jokes aside. I would go head to head with gloriouswin, put up your picks, i will put mine. Higest roi wins. Winner stays on the forum. Loser leaves. Lets work out the rules. Aight m8?

high 5 mate

merit given  Grin

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
GloriousWin (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:27:38 PM

this is your last answer and I highlighted your scam in red. (no one need to give you any proof, it is you to give us proof if you are legit)

It is a perfectly fine answer. I don't care that Bitbollo gave me "red" trust.  It is unfounded.  He has no idea if my system is legit or not.  He is guessing and guessing incorrectly.  Some things are scams and some things are not. You have to take a "gamble" to figure it out.  The reality is that NOTHING in life is a sure thing.  It is funny that such an "avid" gambler is opposed to taking such a small risk.  Especially one with such a large reward if true.

p s
you are asking money for something you describe
......that one has to take a gamble
......small risk
......if true

I know that my system is legitimate.  It is the consumer that doesn't know if I am being honest or disingenuous.  For the consumer, it is a "gamble".  There are many gambles in life.  Going to "college" is a gamble.  You might not be employable afterwards and have lots of debt or wasted lots of money.  Buying a new car is a gamble for the car could turn out to be a lemon.  Purchasing bitcoin is a "gamble".  Bitcoin doesn't always go up.

Nothing is a sure thing.  In my opinion, my system is a pretty good risk.  For someone else, it might not be.  I do find it funny that such avid gamblers on here do not want to take a small risk.  How much of a true "gambler" can they be?

The reality is, there are 3 sure things in life. Death, taxes and my sports bets lol. All jokes aside. I would go head to head with gloriouswin, put up your picks, i will put mine. Higest roi wins. Winner stays on the forum. Loser leaves. Lets work out the rules. Aight m8?

Why should I care if you stay on the forum or not?  Furthermore, if I utilized my full system, I would most assuredly beat you.  By beating you, the "risk" would go down and the "odds" and "price" of my system would go up.  The resulting price would be completely out of reach for most individuals.  I am already going to raise the price of my system.  JackpotRacer was right.  The price of my system (0.065 BTC) was too low.  I kept it low intentionally, because I wanted to offer those with less funds and more guts the opportunity.  It is like the mutuels payoffs.  The odds and the payouts go in tandem.  It costs more to get the same return as bettors pile onto the "sure" bet.  (Reality is there is no sure bet.)  It is not in my students favor to beat you and then raise my price to astronomical levels.  Let there be some chance to this game.  This might be the last chance my students make without the aid of sound mathematic principles.  Let's not take that away from them.
GloriousWin (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:33:37 PM

Price Increase

The cost of my system and lessons has now doubled.  The price is now:

0.13 BTC

Send in your BTC to reserve your spot today.  My BTC address is 16pZfRWHFycZL2PSsUZsvwTCfubVPsvw39

The price will keep increasing.  If you are interested, it is better to lock in your spot now than to wait.  If you cannot afford the full 0.13 BTC upfront, but want to lock in your spot, send me a message and I will work out an arrangement with you.  I am only going to take a certain number of students.  Don't let the opportunity to change your future pass you by.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:20:33 AM

Price Increase

0.13 BTC

Send in your BTC to reserve your spot today.  My BTC address is 16pZfRWHFycZL2PSsUZsvwTCfubVPsvw39

The price will keep increasing.  If you are interested, it is better to lock in your spot now than to wait.  If you cannot afford the full 0.13 BTC upfront, but want to lock in your spot, send me a message and I will work out an arrangement with you.  I am only going to take a certain number of students.  Don't let the opportunity to change your future pass you by.

only a scammer will ask
Send in your BTC to reserve your spot today. 

how about escrow

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
GloriousWin (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:47:01 AM

Price Increase

0.13 BTC

only a scammer will ask

how about escrow

A gambler talking about escrow???  Where is the risk in that?
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:30:08 AM

Price Increase

0.13 BTC

only a scammer will ask

how about escrow

first of all I am not a gambler

please explain what you mean with
- what is the risk in that -

a punter who is interested in your strategy put the money you are asking for in escrow account and you put same money amount in escrow account, if you deliver you get your money and if you don't deliver the punter gets your money from the escrow. if you are sure about your strategy you can only win. you get the punter's money and you proved your strategy and more punters will be interested to get your strategy.

Win Win if you are sure about your strategy and you don't want to scam anyone

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
GloriousWin (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:07:56 AM

Price Increase

0.13 BTC

only a scammer will ask

how about escrow

first of all I am not a gambler

please explain what you mean with
- what is the risk in that -

a punter who is interested in your strategy put the money you are asking for in escrow account and you put same money amount in escrow account, if you deliver you get your money and if you don't deliver the punter gets your money from the escrow. if you are sure about your strategy you can only win. you get the punter's money and you proved your strategy and more punters will be interested to get your strategy.

Win Win if you are sure about your strategy and you don't want to scam anyone

What are you doing posting in "Gambling Discussion" if you aren't a gambler?  Every punter (and investor for that matter) is a "gambler" including myself.  A calculated risk is still a "gamble".  As I said before nothing is a "sure thing".

If you are going to be a punter, you should be able to calculate your odds and put your money on the table.  There will never be any type of guarantee when you bet on a horse no matter the system used including mine.  My system simply reduces the chances of loss and allows the punter to allocate his capital properly to allow his wins to make up for his losses and come out with profit overall.  There is no such thing as "escrow" in horse racing.  If you are unwilling to make a bet with 0.13 BTC, then you will not succeed in horse racing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: