Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 04:20:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reached 8000 - and what next?  (Read 1069 times)
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:12:20 PM

volatility in the BTC market always runs fast.  Next is holding and buying BTC or ETH.  and several altcoins for short-term trading.  BTC will reach $ 10000 in the end of this year.  My prediction is based on the spread and utility of crypto users which always increases every time.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:50:31 PM

May be $10k then $15k or $20k. I would not surprise if it cross $30k too.
Or may be $3k again?

It does not matter what the price is if you are a long hodler.

HODL!

Yes it is possible for Bitcoin to reach the highest price over the pass few years. I believe that this expectations are near and it could have a great profit for those who still holding their cryptos and believing that Bitcoin is one of the good asset to become successful.
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:21:52 AM

So, we've finally reached $8.000. What will be next? I read an article on BlockChain24.co where they've analyze Bitcoin's chart. And I agree that price should drop a little bit, but I believe overall it will be still growing. What do you think?
Indeed, since breaking through $ 8K has occurred several times down and up again, it is the dynamics where there will be a continuous movement towards improvement. hoping to break the $ 9K mark for the coming week and this will lead to continued growth.

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:10:28 AM

$8K is not the bedrock of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is capable of hitting $20K and beyond because it has achieved that before. From $8K, Bitcoin will continue to rise. This phase is what will draw the attention of both new and old investors to scene and from there, the bull market can be triggered. 2019 Q3 is capable of hosting the bull market.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Erickan

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:23:42 AM

Many people think that bitcoin will decrease when it reaches $ 8k, I also believe that when looking at technical analysis. As long as bitcoin holds a support price of $ 6k5, it will be very positive. Our main trend is still bullish, so don't be afraid to see bitcoin adjust to $ 6k5. I predict bitcoin will probably recover to the highest of the year 2018 of $ 9k, anyway we are happy when the market for crypto started to rebound again in 2019.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:36:44 AM

no one knows exactly what will happen next it could be a small correction and go back up and bitcoin can go up to 10k or even go down to 5k and 8k cannot be used as a benchmark, but I'm sure in the next few months bitcoin will be even higher.

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:16:05 AM

If these rising of price is a bull run, maybe the next price is 10k$ i believe that if the bull run occur the price of the bitcoin will surely rise up high. So i think it will maybe rich up to 10k$ pr above.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:17:28 AM

no one knows exactly what will happen next it could be a small correction and go back up and bitcoin can go up to 10k or even go down to 5k and 8k cannot be used as a benchmark, but I'm sure in the next few months bitcoin will be even higher.
We all don't know but our prediction matters as it's where we take action to buy and sell.
At this time, I believe crypto space is getting pump because the market has turn into bullish sentiment and I cannot predict the price but open for a new ATH.

Who wouldn't right? A new ATH will surely give us another opportunity to sell and take profit.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:32:15 AM

We all don't know but our prediction matters as it's where we take action to buy and sell.
At this time, I believe crypto space is getting pump because the market has turn into bullish sentiment and I cannot predict the price but open for a new ATH.

Who wouldn't right? A new ATH will surely give us another opportunity to sell and take profit.

I am still hoping that this bull run reaches 9k to 14.5k before another big correction. I cannot say much what happens later this year as it depends on how long or short this bull run is. But we might see a better one than last year.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 04:13:00 AM

Btc reached 8000$ last week, than decreased to 7k, not it's back to 8k.

It seems that 8k is a very important resistance. If this will hold for at least one week, then we have good chances to see Btc up to 10k in the near future.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:46:20 AM

after 8000 dollars the next target for bitcoin is 12000 dollars next target would be probably an all-time high 20 thousand dollars. This present bullish trend may turn btc prices to new all time high
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:18:41 AM

after 8000 dollars the next target for bitcoin is 12000 dollars next target would be probably an all-time high 20 thousand dollars. This present bullish trend may turn btc prices to new all time high
It very hard to predict where bitcoin price will land next since we are in a volatile market where price can not be predicted, but the fact still remains that the market is very promising and we are hopeful that bitcoin will be making a major market record breaking this year by reaching it all time high breaking the 2017 record.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 08:37:16 AM

Traders would reposition their holdings majorly, to prepare or a bull yet still speculative to not get caught on a daily signal.Price swings should be very big nowadays, it take only hours to hit 7-8k once the pressure is there, 10k should be a benchmark to test the market, but it wouldn't take long to see it's effort to bounce back or go flying up

soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:07:21 AM

Traders would reposition their holdings majorly, to prepare or a bull yet still speculative to not get caught on a daily signal.Price swings should be very big nowadays, it take only hours to hit 7-8k once the pressure is there, 10k should be a benchmark to test the market, but it wouldn't take long to see it's effort to bounce back or go flying up
But make sure this was not only a bubble.. The market might be strong for bitcoin but it still can be drop in overnight. $10k for this year might be a good benchmark but always remind urself about how easy it can be drop also.
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:41:17 AM

For me, two things to be considered for bitcoin price. First, it has the possibility of continuing its pumping price and rise above $8000 as a sign that good market is approaching bullish now. Second, bitcoin also possibly decreases its price below $8000 since fluctuation of price makes increasing and decreasing activity.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:26:56 PM

So, we've finally reached $8.000. What will be next? I read an article on BlockChain24.co where they've analyze Bitcoin's chart. And I agree that price should drop a little bit, but I believe overall it will be still growing. What do you think?
I agree that in the end the price will continue to grow. I think it is inevitable. The potential of Bitcoin is unknown to anyone, but 8k is definitely not its limit. 2019 as expected already looks more successful and favorable year for cryptocurrency.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:03:07 PM

We have to thank Bitcoin because this year has reached around $ 8,000 because it has become much better than the previous year where the price of Bitcoin was very low.
and I think bitcoin will slowly continue to increase this year, we must believe and remain optimistic that bitcoin will always give the best at the right time.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 01:05:48 PM

The profit booking phase has just started and it is going to last a while. I can't predict the exact duration, but anything ranging from a couple of days to a couple of months is possible. Even I booked my profit today, by converting BTC0.05 from my wallet to fiat (luckily for me, I converted my BTC while the exchange rates were above 8K).

Still have around BTC1.00 remaining in my wallet, and I am not planning to sell them anytime soon.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:04:19 PM

The crypto ecosystem is full of  surprises. In as much that Bitcoin's price reached  $8k, there are huge possibilities that the price will either move up or drop.  The crypto space is made up of unpredictable possibilities in relation to the rate at which the market price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency changes. Currently, the price of Bitcoin has dropped to $7,935.74 according to [coinmarket](https://coinmarketcap.com) and it might either increase or dropped.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:12:57 PM

The consolidation period is a very long one so I think the distribution period will be short and explosive--like how we are experiencing now a parabolic curve. There will be some correction after some time but if we reach 10k within this month, it is a large indicator of a bull run.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: