Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:03:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MoonTrader ($MOON) Trading Terminal and ecosystem  (Read 2147 times)
majky80

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 12:40:16 PM

So to buy Moontrader, I can only use Moontrader tokens?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belinkov1

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:14:27 PM

Yes, if people are satisfied in Moonbot, they won't invest to a better version.
newyorkerteam

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:52:22 PM

So launch and only then distribution, do I understand correctly?

Launch and only then listing on centralized exchanges! Token is minted - means that distributed at the moment of ETH transaction.
Real demand should always come first!
What does it mean? That token is distributed just after you buy it during ICO?

correct!
Interesting idea, We will see how it works.
cryptoman77777

Activity: 2660
Merit: 528

https://moon-bot.com

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 05:28:26 PM

So to buy Moontrader, I can only use Moontrader tokens?

Yes. $MOON tokens only

geterod

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 08:26:12 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2019, 01:56:19 PM by mprep

Launch and only then listing on centralized exchanges! Token is minted - means that distributed at the moment of ETH transaction.

correct!
I can't imagine how it will work. For example, you sell your coins for fixed amount, I'll buy and then want to dump (I may have different reasons), so I'll go to Forkdelta where I can sell your coin cheaper than you do it at the moment during ICO.

Nobody will or can stop you from doing that, just bear in mind, that to be able to sell you need people who want to buy. All that you will achieve is sell your balance at -xx% from its real value.

Nobody asks, do you really plan to have bounty program?

in our opinion, the bounty program is not needed here. In our opinion bounty program depreciates token value, people receiving it, don't have token value in mind, they will try to sell it at any price, we prefer to stay away from this approach.
We have a real product - so we are eager to give away referral commission of true sales that are already available at this moment. We are offering a referral program for everyone and also we can arrange agreements on special conditions on top of that.

Cheers

Trading with such solutions, bot is sooo boring, just as regular job

Please tell that to the guy who earned 20k for the last week (stat.moon-bot.com -> Weekly top)(multiple examples aside from this person are also enviable)
He earned exactly the amount a regular job provides
It may be one of your colleagues. And many people have losses using your trading terminal, according to your statistics, too

Losses are a must. One has to mitigate the number of losses against his gains and successes - only then it will result in a profit on the long run. I still have negative days - and it is completely normal. At the same time, I have not seen significant red days ever in statistics, just once in a while(during BTC jump) a very small amount compared to profitable days

Is Moontrader in development now? Or it will be only after successful tokensale?

1st round in -> Development started. It is a very expensive task to run since we are trying to accomplish it in the short term, funds need to be secured first

So, token contract is ready, good. What else have you done for now?

- Smartcontract of the tokensale of course,
- MMP - MoonBot
- The community of users of the MMP
- Plenty of proof of profitable usage of the original, expensive and too complicated product
- Exact plans, exact ideas written out in the Whitepaper
- Team of proven professionals

Sounds worthy?

MoonTrader - Next Generation Trading Platform

Contact us on Telegram.
Ishiro

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:58:11 AM

You won't collect the softcap in a few days, you need to extend the first round and make more advertisements.
RussianPirate

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:32:33 AM

Hi there! I don't know if Moontrader ICO is successful but if yes, I would be glad to start trading with this terminal, that for sure will be one of the best on the market.
witak

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:10:17 PM

- MMP - MoonBot
- Plenty of proof of profitable usage of the original, expensive and too complicated product

Sounds worthy?
So, nothing new, comparing to Moonbot, except of Smart contract and Whitepaper. Maybe yes, maybe no. Investors will decide.
yigitde

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:44:33 PM

guys, you have only a few days left. you should do everything, whatever it takes (in legal way, of course) to make some whales invest in your project.
pxoto

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:58:31 PM

Is Moontrader in development now? Or it will be only after successful tokensale?

1st round in -> Development started. It is a very expensive task to run since we are trying to accomplish it in the short term, funds need to be secured first
You have successful and paid product now, but you don't have money, sounds strange but you should come to private investors instead of making an ICO
sunil155

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:21:26 PM

Never give up! Give investors more time, nake another round, whatever but not say that you failed.
amirkhababa

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:07:19 PM

You have two problems as I understood it, at first people already have goid solution, Moonbot and don't want to pay for other. And, second, ICOs in 2019 are obsolete, you can say everything but you know it is true.
PiTnS

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:31:18 PM

correct!
I can't imagine how it will work. For example, you sell your coins for fixed amount, I'll buy and then want to dump (I may have different reasons), so I'll go to Forkdelta where I can sell your coin cheaper than you do it at the moment during ICO.

Nobody will or can stop you from doing that, just bear in mind, that to be able to sell you need people who want to buy. All that you will achieve is sell your balance at -xx% from its real value.
And who defines the real value in this case? Only market can do it, you don't make a stablecoin.
drukoz4

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:55:14 PM

Let me understand your logic. So, you have already working trading terminal. You want to imrove it, but you don't say "people, buy new version with new features etc.", instead of it you make an ICO, give people really too few days to invest and don't understand what's going wrong.
cryptoman77777

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 07:13:49 PM

Let me understand your logic. So, you have already working trading terminal. You want to imrove it, but you don't say "people, buy new version with new features etc.", instead of it you make an ICO, give people really too few days to invest and don't understand what's going wrong.

the answer to your question, as well as answers to other questions here  

https://moontrader.io/faq/

geterod

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 07:54:05 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2019, 01:35:43 PM by mprep

Why do you need blockchain?? You could just sell your terminal on prepay basis with discount and collect money for development

Blockchain and smartcontract can be used as a method of the crowdfunding process, which we are trying to accomplish.

Also, the blockchain is an almost unhackable online database\network. So we are going to use its capabilities to move part of our accounting and verification to it!

- MMP - MoonBot

Sounds worthy?
So, nothing new, comparing to Moonbot, except of Smart contract and Whitepaper. Maybe yes, maybe no. Investors will decide.

An enormous list of new features in fact!
https://moontrader.io/pdf/EN_Litepaper.pdf

guys, you have only a few days left. you should do everything, whatever it takes (in legal way, of course) to make some whales invest in your project.

Weekend whales are in!

You have two problems as I understood it, at first people already have goid solution, Moonbot and don't want to pay for other. And, second, ICOs in 2019 are obsolete, you can say everything but you know it is true.

We are performing a pivot and a large upscale at the same time. We are doing the right thing over a harsh time, not a problem for a real project! People who have already obtained a good working Moonbot still gain an edge over newcomers - they know exactly what is coming and most of it is exactly what they requested!

And who defines the real value in this case? Only market can do it, you don't make a stablecoin.

The market defines the value over three variables:
- The necessity of the product (solved! needed!)
- The demand for the product (tested! increasing demand)
- The supply (Will change over time from market overwhelmed with supply to shortage taking into consideration 2 points above)

MoonTrader - Next Generation Trading Platform

Contact us on Telegram.
cryptoman77777

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 09:47:06 AM

News about ICO MoonTrader  ->>   65% of the softcap is covered.

In total, till today, July 15, 2019, our smart contract released 522,668 tokens out of 800,000 available for the first round, at a maximum discount.

Until the end of the first round and the opportunity to buy tokens with the maximum discount is just a bit more than 4 days left!

https://moontrader.io/

Doyer

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 09:58:49 AM

I know it's hard to collect a needed amount for ICO nowdays, but I'm sure you will be able to do it, as your solution helps people to earn more.
eduardoforce

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:19:55 AM

To what date should softcap be collected? And if you do not collect this money, then will there be a refund?

July 19. Yes, if softcap not be collected that will be refund
I'm sure there wil be no refund. There are only a few days left - yes, but almost all amount has been collected and daily investing amount grew.
newyorkerteam

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:39:53 AM

Almost done and people who didn't invest yet, will regret after for sure. Because there won't be such price anymore (50% discount now).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: