Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:57:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannerGrow 🌱🌱 Make money with your own Cannabis plant 🌱🌱  (Read 1020 times)
Cannergrow (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 12:33:33 PM

If the project is real part of cannerald.ch , why I don't see the info on the  main site? It looks quite suspicious. I doubt if this is planned move by cannabis growing company, they forget to list and advertise it. Even domain is being listed in .com, while original one in ch, and domain owner is hidden.
Have a closer look please, on our main page Cannerald.com CannerGrow is listed so do not worry about this.
We planned this since 2017.

In addition CannerGrow works just by invite only.

nice try dude. Problem is nothing listed on the site cannerald.ch, which is for sure legit site. On your bullshit site you may list whatever you want to, it does not change the fact that there is no any evidence that cannerald is going crypto.
Check again the site cannerald.ch, there you will see it under the third point "Lösungen" or just use the link to CannerGrow at the bottom of the page.

Have a great day sir.

Earn money with Cannabis plants backed by Tokens
Swiss based facility with operations in the UK and Macedonia!
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:22:37 PM

If the project is real part of cannerald.ch , why I don't see the info on the  main site? It looks quite suspicious. I doubt if this is planned move by cannabis growing company, they forget to list and advertise it. Even domain is being listed in .com, while original one in ch, and domain owner is hidden.
Have a closer look please, on our main page Cannerald.com CannerGrow is listed so do not worry about this.

nice try dude. Problem is nothing listed on the site cannerald.ch, which is for sure legit site. On your bullshit site you may list whatever you want to, it does not change the fact that there is no any evidence that cannerald is going crypto.
Check again the site cannerald.ch, there you will see it under the third point "Lösungen" or just use the link to CannerGrow at the bottom of the page.

Have a great day sir.

ok, you are right, after a deeper look I see that link named 'CannerGrow.ch' leads to cannergrow.com actually. I apologize.  Too many scam around and people sell fake coins every day.
Cannergrow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 01:26:52 PM

Have a great day sir.

ok, you are right, after a deeper look I see that link named 'CannerGrow.ch' leads to cannergrow.com actually. I apologize.  Too many scam around and people sell fake coins every day.
Thanks glad to hear that you found it, no worries.

Latin-Crypto

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:27:54 PM

Looks really stable and a cool team behind the token.
So can I already buy some plants over the pre sale?
Cannergrow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 02:49:02 PM

You can now pre-order some plants and the official launch is on the 20.05.19.

CRYPTOTECHDEV

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:23:36 PM

Who would have ever thought that one day you can mine your very own cannabis plants ?
Cannergrow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 05:29:02 PM

Who would have ever thought that one day you can mine your very own cannabis plants ?
It is something that was never done by any other company before and we hope to help some people around the globe with our solution.

CryptoCannon

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:18:22 AM

Are there going to be more than 5.000.000 Tokens? When there is a limit of tokens you can’t reinvest directly through the tokens if I am not wrong, right?
Cannergrow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 09:12:13 AM

Are there going to be more than 5.000.000 Tokens? When there is a limit of tokens you can’t reinvest directly through the tokens if I am not wrong, right?
In the first round we are just going to sell 5.000.000 Tokens, when these tokens are all sold you wont be able to reinvest from your plant profits as we can not handle out Tokens which do not exist in the blockchain.

Cannergrow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 05:54:10 PM

Just two more days to go until the official launch of CannerGrow.
Please be aware that you can already register your team and partners before the launch.

Cannergrow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 09:10:50 PM

One more day to go until the official launch of CannerGrow, Be prepared!

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:28:06 PM

Where is a website to look at? Where are the plants? I don't see any. I already own several of my own anyway I just think this is very interesting but I am not seeing substance over here so whats up?

Cannergrow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 10:45:54 PM

Where is a website to look at? Where are the plants? I don't see any. I already own several of my own anyway I just think this is very interesting but I am not seeing substance over here so whats up?
On the first page is a button at the top called "Website" click on it and you will see our page, or just press HERE

We have a live cam in our Dashboard or just check our social media channels to find out more and see our plantation, the links for them are also on page 1 at the top.

Cannergrow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 06:10:20 PM

We are live register now and buy your own token backed cannabis plant to earn profits HERE

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:18:01 PM

On the first page is a button at the top called "Website" click on it and you will see our page, or just press HERE

We have a live cam in our Dashboard or just check our social media channels to find out more and see our plantation, the links for them are also on page 1 at the top.

Yes I see but it goes to the registration. Change the link that says website to go to https://cannergrow.com/ you already have a registration link at the bottom. Also, your twitter link on your website is missing the .com part so it is broken.

100 tokens is a bit less then 400 EUR and the profit projections are as follows.

1 Plants
100Token
350 EUR
pergrow50 EUR
peryear300 EURin
3 years900 EUR

How did you come to these figures and how on earth can you give an actual % you have no idea how it will go. I am very wary of investments that tell me they will make you "X" amount. Please expand on this for me.

Cannergrow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 09:49:42 PM

Yes I see but it goes to the registration. Change the link that says website to go to https://cannergrow.com/ you already have a registration link at the bottom. Also, your twitter link on your website is missing the .com part so it is broken.

100 tokens is a bit less then 400 EUR and the profit projections are as follows.

1 Plants
100Token
350 EUR
pergrow50 EUR
peryear300 EURin
3 years900 EUR

How did you come to these figures and how on earth can you give an actual % you have no idea how it will go. I am very wary of investments that tell me they will make you "X" amount. Please expand on this for me.
Okay thanks, the link will be fixed!

First of all, we do not guarantee any profits in the future for any plant holder, we provide a chance for people to own a cannabis plant and make profits X as nothing can be guaranteed. If you are aware of the current cannabis industry you should know that our numbers are very real, currently, there is an ROI of 6-9 months in the investment area of Cannabis, we connect that with a token backed by real cannabis and our Switzerland based company. We have a running business since 2017 so we do not need the money to start building factories we already got some growing operations running where we already invested multiple MM.

We connect real cannabis plants with a token and our community.

savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:13:13 PM

I couldnt find the link for tokensale in your website. Are you planning for an IEO? Suppose if the tokensale failed to achieve
the hardcap , then will happen to the unsold tokens?
Cannergrow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 10:22:24 AM

I couldnt find the link for tokensale in your website. Are you planning for an IEO? Suppose if the tokensale failed to achieve
the hardcap , then will happen to the unsold tokens?

If you check out Cannerald.com you will see at the bottom of the page to the official CannerGrow page.
We are working with big Network Marketing people who push our project that is why you can only join by an invite link or over the link on page one of this thread.

We sell as long as all 5.000.000 tokens are sold.

Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 01:50:26 PM

If I invest in € and the profit will go to me in € or in your tokens ?
connect 2fa , now it is very dangerous to go without it

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Cannergrow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 01:56:19 PM

If I invest in € and the profit will go to me in € or in your tokens ?
connect 2fa , now it is very dangerous to go without it
The profit is in Euro but you can choose if you want to withdraw it in USD, EUR or Bitcoin.

Everybody who wants to withdraw is verified by his passport and datas so we are on the safe side with this, I am going to forward your idea to our team, thank you!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: