Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:18:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiring designers/developers  (Read 195 times)
Coinrizon (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 12:48:40 AM

Currently looking for a frontend mostly developer to build 2 simple landing pages for a client of ours.

Please DM me, I expect a message with your portfolio and telegram contact to discuss further. Payment is to be paid in USD/AUD, and will be billed per hour of work you do, and then paid every week. This can lead to long term employment. Please also DM me how much you are expecting /hour of work.

Scouting offers for a secondary designer as well, please follow the same rules, DM with a portfolio and telegram contact. Payment will be paid the same, and please DM me how much you are expecting /hour of work.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:17:47 AM

Currently looking for a frontend mostly developer to build 2 simple landing pages for a client of ours.

Please DM me, I expect a message with your portfolio and telegram contact to discuss further. Payment is to be paid in USD/AUD, and will be billed per hour of work you do, and then paid every week. This can lead to long term employment. Please also DM me how much you are expecting /hour of work.

Scouting offers for a secondary designer as well, please follow the same rules, DM with a portfolio and telegram contact. Payment will be paid the same, and please DM me how much you are expecting /hour of work.

you need to be more specific about which technology you want. wordpress landing site? wix? weebly? or squarespace? or complete custom built? I can probably help with all of them depending on your rate. If not comfortable about disclosing your budget in this thread then send me a message in inbox.
Coinrizon (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:22:48 AM

you need to be more specific about which technology you want. wordpress landing site? wix? weebly? or squarespace? or complete custom built? I can probably help with all of them depending on your rate. If not comfortable about disclosing your budget in this thread then send me a message in inbox.
Hello Josephdd1,

One site will be very basic, with basically no content at all, so that can be custom built, or use a template since it'll be very basic.

For the other site, you can use WordPress, etc if you can keep up with my instructions. We'd like to have an animated landing screen, and then content sliding across screens, popups to subscribe to a newsletter. We will take care of the content and the designs, but we need someone to implement this.

I have a limit on posts. Can you DM me your telegram or a quote on how much you'd like for this? Keep in mind, we will check all the hours, and make sure it's fair. 10 hours to create one simple section doesn't really sound legitmate.

EDIT- some typos.
bradock

Activity: 268
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:08:59 AM

check pm
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:16:21 AM

What certain niche you want to have for the first one. I currently do not have portfolio but I have more than a year of experience in web design using the modern Material design bootstrap.

If you can give me few details for the first basic site you were talking about I might be able to submit a sample for you. How does that sound btw
mavens

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:17:00 AM

check the Inbox.
Coinrizon (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:23:05 AM

What certain niche you want to have for the first one. I currently do not have portfolio but I have more than a year of experience in web design using the modern Material design bootstrap.

If you can give me few details for the first basic site you were talking about I might be able to submit a sample for you. How does that sound btw
It's crypto based. Nothing else really.

Checking and responding to certain applicants. If they have recieved a response from us, we are interested to work with you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: