Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:27:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone know why Rothchilds are selling all their property?  (Read 347 times)
TimeBits (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:54:20 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

They must needs funds for something.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-25/rothschilds-sell-last-piece-of-austrian-empire-after-200-years
https://www.crushthestreet.com/articles/the-rothschild-dynasty-is-dumping-shares-what-does-this-mean
https://steemit.com/money/@crowe/rothschild-family-is-selling-u-s-assets-in-preparation-for

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 02:27:08 AM

I have read about rumors they are finally being stripped of their control of the monetary system and are being forced to liquidate their ill gotten gains. Who knows if it has any truth to it or not. There are bigger names than Rothschild anyway.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:35:12 AM

I have read about rumors they are finally being stripped of their control of the monetary system and are being forced to liquidate their ill gotten gains. Who knows if it has any truth to it or not. There are bigger names than Rothschild anyway.

Like? I know Rockefeller`s have a foot hold in the petro oils, and it is the only reason we do not use hydrogen cars atm, which by the way would solve global warming and rising sea levels and pump oxygen to make us all live longer into the air.

but who else?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:01:55 AM
Merited by dbshck (4)

Maybe they see the coming crisis, where Bitcoin takes over. When that happens, their junk will be worthless to collectors. Why? Global turmoil in a full fiat crash will make their junk worthless, because people will be scrambling just to stay alive.

What are they doing with the cash they get for their junk while their junk has some value? Turn it into something that has lasting value. What has lasting value? Gold, Bitcoin, land, anti-aging, perhaps a self-regenerating stronghold where they can live off the land and survive. Maybe they are buying armaments for self-protection from the starving billions.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Dig Bicks

Activity: 348
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:17:32 AM

Rothschilds supposedly own the central banking system, they can just type any number into a computer screen, they have infinite cash.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 03:55:29 AM

Like? I know Rockefeller`s have a foot hold in the petro oils, and it is the only reason we do not use hydrogen cars atm, which by the way would solve global warming and rising sea levels and pump oxygen to make us all live longer into the air.

but who else?

The Payseur family for one. The real owners are not names we hear often, and that is by design.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 04:40:41 AM

hmm seems they are shifting their assets, i recently was talking with a jewish (clearly jewish name and linkedin account) real estate investor who wanted to invest into assets up to 15 million € worth, of real estate in east germanies communist industrial cities.

us is heading for a big crisis, because trump has to get the americans to work and develop their country to produce their own stuff

china - usa trade war and relation

is same like germany and south europe, china effectively drains the us off its substance, till its constantly only in debt and then it simply lets it fall like eu will do with deindustrialised uk

regards

unocash

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 12:13:49 PM

You said it -- there are several wars coming, against Iran, Russia, and China, probably in that order. War is expensive. They'll need a war chest full of gold.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 02:02:11 PM

this is really bad TECSHARE !!! this behavior is really uncivilized ! You know, you try to tempt us to search, but where? it will be censored, so could please have at least the deceny to explain a little bit to us uneducated who are this "The Payseur" !!! Wanna know !!! bad point for you !

No one wants to do the work any more to learn anything. Real truth is earned not given. Anything worth knowing will be hidden not handed out for free. Lets just say they are the kind of people concerned about blood lines.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:27:18 PM

Are they even still bankers? They might be still well off but it seems their reputation is greater than their actual power.

I agree with the move though. That forest ain't earning them money, at least nothing regular. They are better off investing that in real estate. Or maybe that's what they intend to do. People have been talking since since 2017 that a worse crash is about to happen.

"The best time to buy is when there is blood in the streets."
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:01:13 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2019, 05:56:04 AM by TimeBits

but who else?

The Payseur family for one. The real owners are not names we hear often, and that is by design.

You mean?

Carnegie, Willy Randolph Hearst, Farouk, Rockefeller, Leona, Louis, Scott Rothstein, Jack Abramoff, Rothschilds and Weishaupt`s
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:42:52 AM

Maybe they see the coming crisis, where Bitcoin takes over. When that happens, their junk will be worthless to collectors. Why? Global turmoil in a full fiat crash will make their junk worthless, because people will be scrambling just to stay alive.

What are they doing with the cash they get for their junk while their junk has some value? Turn it into something that has lasting value. What has lasting value? Gold, Bitcoin, land, anti-aging, perhaps a self-regenerating stronghold where they can live off the land and survive. Maybe they are buying armaments for self-protection from the starving billions.

Cool
If they were preparing to crisis then we should probably see reports that Rothchilds are buying something instead of selling. Currency exchange rate and purchasing power suffer during almost every crisis. So you have to secure your savings in some safer assets instead of converting everything to fiat.
They must needs funds for something.
It seems like when the richest people of the world need to buy something then they probably don't look for something to sell. Maybe they are just cleaning up some shit.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 12:42:10 PM

Maybe they don't like the Austrian right-wing politicians.  Jews got a shaft last time around when Austrian Nazi took over.

Ok, just look at the date of the fillings this guy is talking about: 2017!!!

Check holdingschannel.com for yourself before you ask questions:

https://www.holdingschannel.com/13f/rit-capital-partners-plc-top-holdings/

This type of 'news' is just BS to scare people to buy gold (now these schmucks added bitcoin to the list of things to own in SHTF scenarios, LOL)

Buy good dividend paying stocks from all the global markets, in multiple industries, sell all your gold and silver on any uptick.

The chances of SHTF scenario happening are pretty much close to zero, but if for some reason (all out nuclear war and winter) it does happen, the last thing you'll need is gold or silver.

Maybe they just want to "own nothing, but control everything'.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 06:21:07 PM

There are bigger names than Rothschild anyway.

The Rothschilds, the Vatican and the British Crown are at the top of the pyramid.

Aren't there splits in the family - this could cause the disintegration of the dynasty. Of course they may also believe that property prices are over inflated, and they need to switch into other assets such as countries.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 02:20:38 AM

There are bigger names than Rothschild anyway.

The Rothschilds, the Vatican and the British Crown are at the top of the pyramid.

Aren't there splits in the family - this could cause the disintegration of the dynasty. Of course they may also believe that property prices are over inflated, and they need to switch into other assets such as countries.

at the top of the pyramid is god, the people you named are right below. and only as long as america is able to dominate the world with their usd imperialism.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:07:40 AM

Maybe, the are selling the property in other to invest the fund in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies general and I do think that many of these elite will lose control of the world populace because of the advert of cryptocurrencies.
Denyong

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:44:28 AM

I don't know and who is Rothschild.? Can someone explain this to me?
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:50:52 AM

I don't know and who is Rothschild.? Can someone explain this to me?

In April 2017, the Rothschild's net worth was estimated by Celebrity Net Worth to be around $400 billion
(it is actually unlimited)

The Rothschild family is a wealthy Jewish family descending from Mayer Amschel Rothschild, a court factor to the German Landgraves of Hesse-Kassel in the Free City of Frankfurt, Holy Roman Empire, who established his banking business in the 1760s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family

They own pretty much all the banks in all the countries pretty much.

They created Israel pretty much.

The family that en$laves the rest of the world, With 13 of there friend family's who also think somehow that they are the chosen people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkw2ACfybko READ SOME OF THE COMMENTS, READ SOME OF THE COMMENTS ON ROCKEFELLER DEATH. I think it is quite sad when people are dancing on your graves. Look at the comments on Robin Williams death, that makes me feel better.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:11:22 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2019, 10:21:23 AM by TimeBits

In short, they funded both sides of ww2, they own all the central banks, they en$lave you.

They put out fake news to become richer than the king of britain took over the kingdom and made the king in debt to them along with the entire planet and all nations in the U.N.

They lied about the battle of Waterloo, sold all the stocks crashed the market, bought it all up before the real news came in.

They are accumulating bitcoin now and doing anything in their power to make you get it on a exchange so they can own that supply as well.  

Any country that goes against them gets JFKED. The leaders are to scared to stand up to them and get bribed by them.

Whatever happens to the fiat price of bitcoin, know if you hold 1 bitcoin you have 1 bitcoin. Do not fall for the trap again.

TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:22:04 AM

Mark my words, BTC is going to have some bad news coming up, and they are going to accumulate a ton from weak hands (again).

Try not to worry about it to much. In the next life they will be living every soldiers life they funded to get killed on both sides, the French and the British, on both sides all the German soldiers and rest of the world. They will do the work of 8 billion people and live their life for the next billion lives. So they can see for themselves the results of their actions.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU Don`t worry be happy.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: