Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:09:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone know why Rothchilds are selling all their property?  (Read 348 times)
TimeBits (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:32:21 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2019, 10:47:19 AM by TimeBits

Rothschilds supposedly own the central banking system, they can just type any number into a computer screen, they have infinite cash.

Correct, We have limited time, work, goods and services and they have unlimited of ours.
Not to sure why people trade them their fiat still. DELUSIONAL

Granted I don`t blame them, nor dance on their graves. I think it is rather sad. I just wish they try to help the human species rather than enslave it. I have respect for some of the systems in play, but very little.

I have a way out for them and all the countries leaders, but no one cares to hear me out. Everyone would win in the end, That includes the politicians, bankers and the people.  As of now they are digging there grave deeper and deeper.

It involves Bitcoin, But I don`t think they want out, At least it seems that way from our nations leaders, they like being bent over.

I can resolve all the issues with no bloodshed, but if it comes down to it. The longer they throw fiat at the problem, the bigger the problem gets. It is like throwing banaids at something that needs stitches, they are only escalating the problems, hyper inflating them you might say.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:58:50 PM

There are bigger names than Rothschild anyway.

The Rothschilds, the Vatican and the British Crown are at the top of the pyramid.

Aren't there splits in the family - this could cause the disintegration of the dynasty. Of course they may also believe that property prices are over inflated, and they need to switch into other assets such as countries.

British Crown is not wealthy but they are really powerful and know when to use their influence.

Rothschild are 500 Trillion USD empire, selling something at 100 million USD do not make think that they are cash strapped. might be they are done with Austria.

It is really interesting to know in what they are investing now?

I am alive
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:05:01 PM

The #1 thing they are probably investing in is life extending technology.  Right now we all end up the dirt one day and all the money in the world hasn't changed that yet.  They are hoping that they can eventually throw enough resources at aging to solve it.

Death is the great equalizer.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:17:54 PM

I am not aware of the exact reasons but I believe that they are informed about something.
It was an expectation of mine that we are going to see an increase in the interest rate and I was waiting for an upcoming financial crisis but due to these move I think that it is not possible.
numbersgame

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:56:09 AM

Are they even still bankers? They might be still well off but it seems their reputation is greater than their actual power.

I agree with the move though. That forest ain't earning them money, at least nothing regular. They are better off investing that in real estate. Or maybe that's what they intend to do. People have been talking since since 2017 that a worse crash is about to happen.

"The best time to buy is when there is blood in the streets."

Yep check out most indexes. Everything is just going sideways.

This is why income generating investments are the way to go right now.. assuming the capital value isn't going to deflate significantly.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:22:19 PM

When the wives of stockbrokers start pawning clothes, you should take notice. When the Rothschild start selling assets, you better start preparing for something big. We can only assume where that money is going but hmmm... what else seems to be a nice thing to throw money at at this time?

The #1 thing they are probably investing in is life extending technology.  Right now we all end up the dirt one day and all the money in the world hasn't changed that yet.  They are hoping that they can eventually throw enough resources at aging to solve it.

Death is the great equalizer.

But if you're immortal, life loses meaning (assuming it have any to begin with). You become petty as a Greek god. But then again, maybe they already are.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: