Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:37:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: pump end or only correction?  (Read 1943 times)
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:19:47 AM

Looking at the one year chart of this market, it is obvious a correction, the market has taking its shape already and positioned for on uptrend unlike what we had last year, there would be minor corrections here and there but all we should be seeing are all time highs of 2019 which is a good sign to show an uptrend that results into a pump.

Hopely this is correction movement after bitcoin price rising in just few weeks. I think this a correction because bitcoin price rising suddenly from $4000 to $8300 and hopely bitcoin price will surging back to above $8000 again. Many experts predicting bitcoin price will reach $25k end this year and i hope this happen
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:23:30 AM

I don't know exactly whether this is just a market correction and a pump for the next altcoin, we as ordinary people can only wait for pumps from big whales and also always monitor the market conditions or assets that we have so we don't lose time to throw them away.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:39:02 AM

This is obviously a dump. The question is, is the support at 7k strong enough to protect the price at this level? Is the buyers still not dismayed by the sudden dump? If there is still strong buy, this dump will recover soon. But I think if we go below 7k, it will be a domino effect that will destroy the bull trend. For now, it is a waiting game.
swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:45:44 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2019, 01:19:20 PM by swordling143

See the market has started to fall, all crypto coins show red. many say this is a correction at the moment, but there are some who say that the Whales has begun to Dump altcoin.

so does this mean the pump is over?

bitcoin has returned to 7000, without any major changes to altcoin. do you think this is good?

who is here who got the profit from the altcoin yesterday?

I'm pretty sure that this is just a mere correction. This is nothing new as it always happens right after significant and drastic pumps. The opposite happens during corrections and/or dumps. We can't really say how long this correction will last though, all we can do is make personal speculations based on what happened in the past, compare it today, and then figure out the next step. Base on my own research, I'm quite positive this is not the end of the bull run. HODL!
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 06:42:17 PM

Either a pump or a correction; bitcoin has experienced an ath for 2019
So the dump justbdoing basics perhaps

Let’s learn to cash out our profits always
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:49:01 PM

Would be a latter and if it's not end yet then we can see us will reach higher than before. If Bitcoin follows the trend on 2017 then it will be great at the end of the year, maybe we can see $10k? We don't know, just face the reality now.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 06:55:23 PM

I also think is a correction, and some good amount of sell orders cause the price drop, i will anyway wait for a much higher grow because can take more time, and is better to hold and why not to get more bitcoin if possible.
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:57:04 PM

It's correction in my opinion. The retrace was necessary for the next rally to maybe 8.5k or higher. We might see lower prices below 7k during this correction anyway, it's a two way thing. The main thing is, use your head always, know when to take profit.
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:58:27 PM

I think this is market correction and the BTC will go down for a while moment maybe it will take around 2-3 months before starting to go up again.
but at least the obvious thing here in cryptocurrency is that Bitcoin will hit the price around 8000-9000 or maybe more in this year, maybe November - December 2019.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:58:36 PM

Perfectly natural to have a correction after a huge rally. Some of the holders take some of their profits of the table. This happens in every investment scenario, be it in the stock market or in the crypto market.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:18:23 PM

As for me, it's just a correction that we have mistaken for a big pump. It's natural since bitcoin is a volatile asset. It naturally occurs before the bull run as what happened last 2017. Bigger things might happen in the market so we should keep on hoping for the best.

Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:30:40 PM

What is this, we will know in a month. Trading volumes are large. Therefore, the interest of buyers is still there. If they win, the new wave of bulls run will delight us.
Perhaps the best scenario is 7K consolidation and continued growth for several weeks. At the same time, while BTC will be consolidated, altcoins will return their positions to BTC.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:30:47 PM

See the market has started to fall, all crypto coins show red. many say this is a correction at the moment, but there are some who say that the Whales has begun to Dump altcoin.

bitcoin has returned to 7000, without any major changes to altcoin. do you think this is good?

Tbh I am really annoyed with these statements like "market is falling again", "pump ends" etc. these are just spreading FUD.
It's too early to judge the market, let's wait for bitcoin price to settle down at certain level and then it will be easy to observe the actual market condition of altcoins and to predict where it is heading now.
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:33:36 PM

I think that market growth is not over. after the end of the correction, we can continue to grow to 10,000. I think that we need not to lose patience and faith in Bitcoin.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:42:41 PM

I believe this as correction we can consider this as low resistance of this from this time. I believe the growth does not stopped now and we people are really need to take attention over the bitcoin and altcoins price marketplace.

That time to now we need to see the price chart, if there is growth you need to save it else you sell and utilize the at the price correction.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 07:46:19 PM

I think that now only the recovery of the market and then there will be full growth.  I really believe in cryptocurrency and its bright future.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:50:33 PM

if whales are dumping altcoin, how does that affect the btc or eth price as it has plunge by 15% Today already.  So let's keep all the blind news aside for now

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:52:25 PM

This is obviously a dump. The question is, is the support at 7k strong enough to protect the price at this level? Is the buyers still not dismayed by the sudden dump? If there is still strong buy, this dump will recover soon. But I think if we go below 7k, it will be a domino effect that will destroy the bull trend. For now, it is a waiting game.

There are many articles discussing about this current bitcoin situation and they speculate it as dump of big whales. I don't think this is a correction. As some of here already noted, correction should be slow and not drastic like this one.

https://dailyhodl.com/2019/05/17/huge-whale-sparks-major-bitcoin-btc-crash-says-crypto-trader-plus-ripple-and-xrp-ethereum-stellar-tron-cardano/
https://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-price-flash-crash-5k-btc-dump-bitstamp/

But I do believe, bitcoin price will go up again. The adoption is pretty tight so this is just a bottleneck phase that bitcoin can surpass.
salink

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:53:09 PM

I think the pump will continue soon. The market is in an uptrend and it will continue. Maybe after a period of market adjustment can increase more strongly, many experts judged that the price of bitcoin will be very high by the end of the year. Hopefully the crypto market may soon recover like 2017.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:55:55 PM

I think this is only a correction. this is common, just like before. after this dump is over, BTC will return to the moon again, be patient.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: