Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:47:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: pump end or only correction?  (Read 1941 times)
alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 03:40:23 PM

Market correction does not last long. Now the market is in the process of pumping again. Price reductions occur very reasonably because the price is very high pumping. Especially for the price of Bitcoin, but now it is already in positive tracks. Now you might already be able to sell more coins because when the decline is supposed to buy more coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 04:47:43 PM

i think it's just a small correction now the positive trend has begun and the pump will not stop a value of 8k $ by the end of the year it seems possible / achievable...
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 05:00:32 PM

It’s nothing to panic about , it’s just a normal retrace. Whales are just trying to accumulate more form panic seller at every dip. We are close to the bull season ! Holders are about to smile !

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Iccang161096

Activity: 1092
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:27:54 PM

See the market has started to fall, all crypto coins show red. many say this is a correction at the moment, but there are some who say that the Whales has begun to Dump altcoin.

so does this mean the pump is over?

bitcoin has returned to 7000, without any major changes to altcoin. do you think this is good?

who is here who got the profit from the altcoin yesterday?

I think it's just like a "trick" haha... It's just down to make the investor panic Cheesy
Bitcoin price just down to 7000 at 17 -> 18 -> 19 and then go up to 8000 at 19 -> 20... And maybe will be up to 10.000+ this year, hopefully Grin
IvugeoEvolutionCoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:33:06 PM

See the market has started to fall, all crypto coins show red. many say this is a correction at the moment, but there are some who say that the Whales has begun to Dump altcoin.

bitcoin has returned to 7000, without any major changes to altcoin. do you think this is good?

Apparently, it is a correction. Just opened my blockfolio app to notice that the market is surprisingly green without much hype and issue about it from the media. Perhaps, there's more to come from these coins since it seems that breaking the 7500 resistance is now easy for bitcoin

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View ArchiveReport to moderator 
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████▄
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
████████████▀██▀
████▀█████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:37:11 PM

We should always know that the market is always volatile and at that any thing can happen in the market once there is a bull run we should also know that the bear market can also show face at any time. But thank goodness the market is recovering now and at that am very optimistic we are now in season of another bull movement.
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:39:05 PM

If you remember the times of past fast growths of Bitcoin, then you will see that whenever Bitcoin grew, all other coins fell in price. That is why you should not get upset, you need to wait and invest in Bitcoin.
take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:54:35 PM

Today the BTC returned with an increase of $ 800 in just a few hours. This promises that the market will have fomo sessions for altcoin in the near future, and in my experience, altcoins with low sat prices will be easily pumped.
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:01:05 PM

The bad thing is that Bitcoin is very volatile, it can easily be provoked by manipulators, we have long been accustomed to +-10% in a few days, but it scares away new investors.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:21:58 PM

The bump has not ended yet but what I have realized is that, Bitcoin is finding it very difficult to cross the $8k zone. It enters and recedes without crossing it permanently.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:22:17 PM

The bad thing is that Bitcoin is very volatile, it can easily be provoked by manipulators, we have long been accustomed to +-10% in a few days, but it scares away new investors.
bitcoin movement is sometimes very fast so for those of us who have been here for quite a long time this is normal even in my opinion the increase and decrease in prices is a good thing because I am easier to get profit.
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 06:24:50 PM

The fact that Bitcoin is moving up and trying to grow is already a victory.  Because before there was only a bottom that moved out of nowhere.  I think that is still in front.

sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:47:43 PM

Yesterday the market has dropped quite a lot but this is only temporary and we can see that prices are still pumping now.
We don't know how long this pump will last, just as soon as possible we have to move or start buying quality Altcoin now and if you already hold it, you just need to wait for the right time to sell it at the highest price.
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:19:28 PM

Back up to $8000. No need to get nervous over completely normal market ups and downs. What matters is the medium to long term trend, and as far as I can see it's still a positive one.
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:20:47 PM

I think that this is a temporary constitution. Growth will continue. Bitcoin is already $ 8,000 despite a slight decline. The main thing is that the market moves to the top.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
aditasetia123

Activity: 464

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:22:17 PM

Yesterday the market has dropped quite a lot but this is only temporary and we can see that prices are still pumping now.
We don't know how long this pump will last, just as soon as possible we have to move or start buying quality Altcoin now and if you already hold it, you just need to wait for the right time to sell it at the highest price.
look like cryptocurrency market recovered.although not 100% from all time high , but its recovery now reach around 42%.and if crypto community keep support in this movement i am sure if we still hold old asset , its value will back to initial value like 2017 did.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:44:37 PM

look like cryptocurrency market recovered.although not 100% from all time high , but its recovery now reach around 42%.and if crypto community keep support in this movement i am sure if we still hold old asset , its value will back to initial value like 2017 did.
I really hope if that really happens because I am the one who bought coins in 2017 so that even now the market has gone up quite high but I am still in a state of loss so I really hope that this is the beginning of the bull market.
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:04:26 PM

the majority of cryptocurrenccies back to green again after the big whales already take their profit mate
they started to buy back now,
so, in my opinion this is only a corrections my friend, just be ready for next rise  Wink
regards
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:17:21 PM

The pump is in the half of its position so there will be lots of time available for the development so we cannot say it will end very quickly and right now in this time the people who invested previously in cryptocurrency will got the opportunity to to get easier Prophet it will be more than the previous time.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:17:39 PM

The pump will not end quickly because the development is really happening so we cannot make this opportunity to a very low situation we will definitely use this chance for making the Crypto investment to be a brighter future

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: