Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:16:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: pump end or only correction?  (Read 1941 times)
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:28:26 PM

With the correction of this market certainly very lucky. Because they can buy coins at a low price. This is not the end of the pump, but the coin price will definitely be back pumping. So that the condition of price decline should be able to buy coins in large quantities.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:12:57 AM

When either pump or dump happening on the market, there will be correction following after.
So i think this is just a correction of the pump market, while the pump itself has not end yet. The correction after pump is the best time to buying some coins.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:09:59 AM

100% is just a correction. Bitcoin and the rest of the top coins have already shown new growth today. Another thing is bad, namely that altcoins from the second ten and below do not grow at all in price.
Yes this is true about the market right now. The top coins have been gaining value lately and are demanded a lot but this is not the case with the coins that are down in the list. Maybe because the of the huge speculation in the market value of Bitcoin due to which people are putting in their money in the top coins. But I think these coins will also grow in future.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:27:19 AM

Corrections are good and in fact its the only way that altcoins can favour from this price surge ,no corrections no altcoins surging in price ,for me this bull is too soon and I've decided to wait till 2020 after halving cos I belief that's when the almighty bullrun weve all been waiting for will kick in

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:37:38 AM

See the market has started to fall, all crypto coins show red. many say this is a correction at the moment, but there are some who say that the Whales has begun to Dump altcoin.

so does this mean the pump is over?

bitcoin has returned to 7000, without any major changes to altcoin. do you think this is good?

who is here who got the profit from the altcoin yesterday?

Anything and everything is possible in an investment that is so volatile, I don't see anything surprising here, there is a dip even if we are in a bull run and there will be a surge even if we are in a bear trend, and correction always happen, we can only tell the condition of the market, based on one week summary.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:43:34 PM

To be honest, I did not mention some reasons for this pump. There were no big and exciting announcements that would cause such a pump, so I think we will drop to 5k again and if some really good news are going to see the light, we would come back.
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:49:56 PM

The cryptocurrency market is still in the growth stage and now the way to $10K is open for Bitcoin. I kept some altcoins and sold them paired with BTC on may 17. Then on may 18, I again invested the proceeds in altcoins. I believe that altcoins are much more volatile than BTC and bring more profit.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:56:26 PM

To be honest, I did not mention some reasons for this pump. There were no big and exciting announcements that would cause such a pump, so I think we will drop to 5k again and if some really good news are going to see the light, we would come back.
The good news was and all this good news came from a conference consensus. a lot of large companies have announced that they will work with cryptocurrency
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:01:40 PM

This is what I called unexpected especially for short term.
When there is significant correction, people usually got rage especially on dump but remember that crypto keep fluctuating over time as we can see the currenct value, most of them are green !

Smiley
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:03:05 PM

I believe that is not a problem at the moment. Basically the market is only showing forth some changes any trading entity will show. I.e Stock market.
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:06:41 PM

You should understand that every market goes up and down. You can't expect the price to keep going without an interruption and a correction in the market. So yes this is a correction and hopefully the market will continue with same speed

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:12:32 PM

There's always a correction in the market. The bull run doesn't seems last longer. Whales are always there controlling the market, thus they are capable to immediately dumped that low as they want. The pump never ends, it's just that, corrections after dump is always performing to at least give some traders a consolidations. Anyway, this is just another step for a bull run. We will have to expect huge pump this year.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:58:34 PM

The pump will not end quickly because the development is really happening so we cannot make this opportunity to a very low situation we will definitely use this chance for making the Crypto investment to be a brighter future

I believe the real pump in altcoin prices has yet to come, and we shall see those pumps once bitcoin prices crosses $10k levels. There’re very less chances of bulls slowing down now, and bears taking over once again as people have started adopting crypto’s in huge quantities. We may however see some corrections in the short term in bitcoin and others alt prices which according to me is quiet normal, and I would advise all to hodl and not indulge in panic sales.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:45:27 PM

See the market has started to fall, all crypto coins show red. many say this is a correction at the moment, but there are some who say that the Whales has begun to Dump altcoin.

so does this mean the pump is over?

bitcoin has returned to 7000, without any major changes to altcoin. do you think this is good?

who is here who got the profit from the altcoin yesterday?

You see only a slight correction that occurs regularly in a growing market. Altcoins often have a red color due to the growth of Bitcoin, this is always the case, because as Bitcoin grows, many people sell their altcoins and buy Bitcoins because they see a greater opportunity to make money in them.
I did it the same way when I saw that bitcoin was starting to grow in value.

robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:55:52 PM

I believe that is not a problem at the moment. Basically the market is only showing forth some changes any trading entity will show. I.e Stock market.
yes, everything is still natural to me. because in the crypto market movement there will still be a market correction for every increase that occurs. moreover if the pump happens very quickly, it might only be done by a few people for their benefit. therefore the pump that occurs is not so strong, it is still very possible to decrease.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:02:33 PM

I do not think that Bitcoin will grow without a rollback, this growth was too fast and inorganic. it's needed that people were interested in growth, but now many did not expect it. Where to get new buyers if the majority is working against growth. At the moment people are waiting for a huge correction and when it happens, everyone will enter the market and the real bull trend will begin.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:05:19 PM

Market correction is one major event in the bitcoin and cryptocurrency market any time there is a major rise the price must slide back to some certain percentage before it pick again. But am very optimistic that we are not any form of pumps and dump era but in a simple bull run where the market move slowly till it hit it all time high.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:11:35 PM

In my opinion, now is not the end of the pump. on the contrary, lately it has been the beginning of the pump to success. we can see that almost all markets for crypto currencies continue to rise.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:35:47 PM

In my opinion, now is not the end of the pump. on the contrary, lately it has been the beginning of the pump to success. we can see that almost all markets for crypto currencies continue to rise.

Pump will continue to occur and if observed in 2019 it has been pumped several times, I am always convinced that the market will recover because the volume of transactions that have continued to increase even a few days ago reached more than $ 100 billion.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:04:41 PM

In my opinion, currently the market movement is undergoing a correction and also requires time to bounce back and I am sure it will not be long and the market will move back gradually and we must be patient and let everything go as it is.
and what we see in the market is far better than before, especially bitcoin which continues to increase and will affect other coins which will eventually increase too.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀