Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:58:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TokenLab (LAB) ????  (Read 120 times)
baja the furious (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:23:18 AM

Hello friend, does anyone know what's going on with the project TokenLAB (LAB) ?  Angry
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:41:09 AM

Hello friend, does anyone know what's going on with the project TokenLAB (LAB) ?  Angry

what is tokenlab ?
personally i don't know about this one, maybe you can give me an announcements link to this project in this forum buddy ?
also i can't find this tokenlab at coinmarketcap too,, is this a new project ?

baja the furious (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:09:48 AM

what is tokenlab ?
personally i don't know about this one, maybe you can give me an announcements link to this project in this forum buddy ?
also i can't find this tokenlab at coinmarketcap too,, is this a new project ?

https://tokenlab.io/ This is the link of the project ...
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:52:02 AM

I have never heard about this project until today, can you tell us a bit about the project so we can check it out, or better still I think the best way for you to know what is going on with the project is to check out there ANN thread to see what members are saying about them or to see whether their ANN thread is dormant or not, I believe then you would be able to come to conclusion whether the coin is a scam or not, because people will always leave a review about project they participate in whether bad or good.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: