Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:21:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Fresh 100% Natural Juice - 5L - Ship EU  (Read 253 times)
Faper (OP)

Activity: 408
Merit: 108

Have a nice day !

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:46:10 AM

Hello Guys,

We offer natural, real 100% apple juice from fruits from our fruit farm.

The juice is cold pressed to preserve all the valuable vitamins contained in the fruit without the addition of water and preservatives.After squeezing out, just like in homemade products, the juice is gently pasteurized so that we can enjoy its taste until the next harvest.

We press only from fruits picked from the tree and not harvested, which affects the taste and color Smiley

Price list:

Apple juice 5L (sweet or slightly sour) - 6$ USD
Apple-pear juice 5L - 6.50$ USD
Apple-aronia juice 5L - 7$ USD
Apple-beet juice 5L - 7$ USD
Apple-carrot juice 5L - 7$ USD
Apple-cherry juice 5L - 7$ USD
Multifruit juice (apple, pear, chokeberry, raspberry) 5L - 8$ USD
Apple-raspberry 5L juice - 10$USD
Apple-kiwi juice 5L - 10$ USD
Apple juice-white grape 5 L -10$ USD
Apple mandarin juice (hand peeled) 5L - 12$ USD
Apple-carrot-raspberry 5L juice - 10$ USD
Apple-carrot-celery juice 5L - 9$ USD
Apple-rhubarb juice 5L - 8$ USD
Apple-orange juice 5L - 8.5$ USD
Apple juice - black currant 5L -8$ USD

After opening, the juice preserves its freshness for up to 14 days thanks to a tap that does not let air in when pouring. It is only important that the tap is always filled with juice.

The juice is contained in a 5 liter bag, which is hermetically sealed and has a tap to.

Expiration date - 12 months fruit and 6 months vegetables
Storage - like home made preserves, cooler and darkened place.

Payment:
Bitcoin
Webmoney

Ship:
The prices vary depending on the EU country.

Contact Info:
Skype live:kupanaklata
Telegram BitkeyX

Photos:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:57:42 AM

I feel like this couldn't be shipped to the usa because its food/drink right?

I consider myself an apple juice snoob I would like to see the difference between the taste

Does anyone from the usa know?/anyone wanna chime in 
Faper (OP)

Have a nice day !

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:33:31 AM

I consider myself an apple juice snoob I would like to see the difference between the taste

Hi,
We can try if this work.Please contact with me on telegram or skype.If you want you can resell this juice in USA.I can make a description of the cardboard in English.

FFrankie

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:48:29 PM

Hi,
We can try if this work.Please contact with me on telegram or skype.If you want you can resell this juice in USA.I can make a description of the cardboard in English.

No thank you, I only communicate on site when it comes to deals and such and I am not looking to become an applejuise reseller. I think that if the juice was properly labeled and had the calories, ingredients, etc than it would be good because it is sealed and has a shelf life over 6 months (I think) But I don't see any labels in the photo

and the fact that you are okay with selling stolen cc information, I really wouldn't give you my address or PO box. So if you get any orders US based, I am sure someone wouldn't mind reshipping me these
Faper (OP)

Have a nice day !

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:33:26 PM

Hi,

No thank you, I only communicate on site when it comes to deals and such and I am not looking to become an applejuise reseller. I think that if the juice was properly labeled and had the calories, ingredients, etc than it would be good because it is sealed and has a shelf life over 6 months (I think) But I don't see any labels in the photo

and the fact that you are okay with selling stolen cc information, I really wouldn't give you my address or PO box. So if you get any orders US based, I am sure someone wouldn't mind reshipping me these

This is a Fake info. Show me proof (theard) where I selling stolen cc then I give you 100$ in BTC. I got this neg reputation from guy who is a scammer and i got red neg feedback

FFrankie

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:54:26 PM
Merited by malevolent (1)

Hi,

This is a Fake info. Show me proof (theard) where I selling stolen cc then I give you 100$ in BTC. I got this neg reputation from guy who is a scammer and i got red neg feedback

https://web.archive.org/web/20181209193013/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5082018.msg48541353

3NV8KMxpxj4dxMLLpMdX4xPvNJb6C6FFDz

I await my btc. But since you are shady, you will come up with an excuse to not give it to me
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 08:06:10 AM

Looks like you owe the man $100. LoL.
Faper (OP)