Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:16:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian translator services for your online business  (Read 97 times)
HannaSles (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:11:30 AM

I would like to offer you my translation services with the following language pairs:

English to Russian
German to Russian

My main field of expertise is website translation and localization including blog posts, newsletters, social media posts etc.

Before starting any project, I always do keyword research in the Russian-speaking market. In this way, your translation will bring new users to your website on a permanent basis and your investments into my Russian translation services will never be useless.

It's obvious if your website translated into Russian does not contain keywords that the Russian-speaking people use while searching for products or services similar to yours on the web, that means they will never find you.

During this summer I have launched a special campaign for blog posts translation and product description translation. Check the details on my website.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bestrussiantranslator/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: