Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:59:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Temporarily stop crypto trading?  (Read 1595 times)
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:41:53 PM

You are not in a loss unless you handover your assets to others. Buy low sale high. What if you bought at higher price? Try to buy at each dip to reduce the diffrence. But never invest all of your money into single asset. Trading is always risky. But you will gain/loss in %%. 5%loss or 10%gain, means same in bull and bear market.
that's why in trading we need to learn about market for make transaction and start trading, without basic skill for analyze market condition it's like trying go to the forest without know the way for going back and die.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Boh manok

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:24:13 PM

Maybe I once felt what you experienced Now, I lost because of the enthusiasm that I had but in the end I was able to get back up and be able to take advantage again and even exceed the losses that I experienced at that time, and until now I still do cryptocurrency trading  the point is never to give up.

sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:28:28 PM

in condition market from few month ago is not just you are loss money when trade in market.
on this year i just much money in trading because altcoin are going down deeped than i expected
To rest your emotions and work the brain, it might be better to stop trading while waiting for prices to improve and eliminate the guilt that is in the heart if the trade done is a loss.
There was nothing wrong with taking a break from crypto trading, and Rilex with his family to see the world which turned out to be very beautiful. So trading losses can be closed again in the future, when prices rise high.

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:53:26 PM

I suffered losses in recent days, and I decided to stop trading for a while. While looking for capital to return to the market. Shut up to strategize and take compensation for recent losses. Have you ever lost continuously and lost enthusiasm? Thank U.

It happens to each trader from time to time. The moment when a person can lose his confidence can come when no one expected it. As for me, it is really better to take a small break, but then, return to trading.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 09:33:46 AM

I suffered losses in recent days, and I decided to stop trading for a while. While looking for capital to return to the market. Shut up to strategize and take compensation for recent losses. Have you ever lost continuously and lost enthusiasm? Thank U.

It happens to each trader from time to time. The moment when a person can lose his confidence can come when no one expected it. As for me, it is really better to take a small break, but then, return to trading.

Trade for free...so have the fun and not the risk.

tiCeR

Activity: 1736
Merit: 750

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:24:21 PM

It seems to me that trading on the cryptocurrency market is practically the same as trading on Forex or on other trading exchanges, because the main thing is to understand the principle of trading, through which you can make a profit.  but nevertheless, it is always worth paying attention to reputable professionals in order not only to learn from their mistakes, but also to learn from the successes of others.

I don't think it is like Forex trading because there is not a new USD or EUR every other day. In crypto there are new coins everyday.
One factor that this venue of investment is differ from forex, though some sort of principle can be followed just like what the post above you mentioned, you can check and study those people who already have good knowledge about this market and try to use their experienced as a basis, you can follow
if you think that it's beneficial to your investment.

But then you have to factor in that they are intelligent and might use their experience to manipulate you into buying they want to sell. You can't copy smart peoples' success because they don't let you.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:43:05 PM

yes I agree with you, every trader must have experienced a loss, feeling tired and not confident anymore if it happens, you should rest to regain confidence to return to trading, I have experienced the same thing a few months ago but when I saw the market gain again, there is a little confidence to come back, because we have to accept the risk of becoming a trader from begining.
tiCeR

Activity: 1736
Merit: 750

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:35:45 PM

yes I agree with you, every trader must have experienced a loss, feeling tired and not confident anymore if it happens, you should rest to regain confidence to return to trading, I have experienced the same thing a few months ago but when I saw the market gain again, there is a little confidence to come back, because we have to accept the risk of becoming a trader from begining.

I also thin that there is not a single trader in the whole world who hasn't made losses at some point of the trading career.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 01:36:55 PM

I also thin that there is not a single trader in the whole world who hasn't made losses at some point of the trading career.
I agree traders every day loses a large amount of money But every day and some of them earn, I would not say that this is bad life and you need to accept it

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:42:43 PM

Sometimes it is productive for you to stop trading for a while. Yesterday I suffered -80% loss and I had balls to compensate this loss to -50%, so now I have at least chances to remain my portfolio
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:46:46 PM

Yes, I have lost many times during the early days of the trader life. I was very lucky to win and was always confident that I would always be profitable in every transaction.
I lost more than 3k6 $ in the first 5 transactions and it helped me realize many things.
I have learned how to manage risk and that is the factor that helps me to be successful in trading many times recently.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:40:43 PM

Sometimes it is productive for you to stop trading for a while. Yesterday I suffered -80% loss and I had balls to compensate this loss to -50%, so now I have at least chances to remain my portfolio
This is a very big loss. sympathize with you. I also lost big money on margin trading. but now I have practically restored my portfolio

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: