Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:26:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Temporarily stop crypto trading?  (Read 1595 times)
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:10:29 PM

I lost enthusiasm for trading some months ago, surprising the market has continued an uptrend movement since that time. In as much as I'd like to be back, I don't think I'm mentally up to it.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:14:56 PM

when everyone will lost their minds from btc.bitcoin will start jump.this is going to be happened.only real and strong enthusist of trader will gain and others will be loser Smiley
mattadc

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 07:22:02 PM

I believe that the cryptocurrency will not stop its existence, at least now because now it has just a period of growth and development in the world.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:23:53 PM

The incident reminded me to be more patient in taking action.  At that time I made a mistake when buying coins without thinking, and now from that incident is my experience to be more careful in being tempted to buy coins that are hot.  At the moment I'm just waiting for the price of ETH and BTC to rise, ensuring that the market will be safe and maybe with that experience to be more vigilant in trading.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:03:55 PM

I suffered losses in recent days, and I decided to stop trading for a while. While looking for capital to return to the market. Shut up to strategize and take compensation for recent losses. Have you ever lost continuously and lost enthusiasm? Thank U.

Certainly, I used to lose both confidence and enthusiasm many times. It happens to everyone. It does not mean that you must quit trading.  take a break. Think over the mistakes that were already done not to repeat them.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:32:30 PM

I suffered losses in recent days, and I decided to stop trading for a while. While looking for capital to return to the market. Shut up to strategize and take compensation for recent losses. Have you ever lost continuously and lost enthusiasm? Thank U.

of course I've experienced that too, but what I do when my coin goes down is hold until the price goes up again, because I never sold my coins when the price down and made me lose (panic sell) and my suggestion for you if you want to trading is when the price of coin you invest increases by 6% - 8% it is a good time to sell the coin (to minimize the risk you have), because when the price has increased by more than 8%, the coin price can down dramatically and of course it will make you lose if you haven't sold the coin and still hold it.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:39:33 PM

Certainly, I used to lose both confidence and enthusiasm many times. It happens to everyone. It does not mean that you must quit trading.  take a break. Think over the mistakes that were already done not to repeat them.
Think over and try to re assess everything in a much deeper understanding, not everyone really have the skills of becoming a good trader, but the
position of enhancing your skills is for everyone to be gained, you need to apply everything that you've learned, practice and execute if you get the
chance to trade even in a small capital.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:12:05 AM

Very often, sometimes we have to take a break in front of the monitor, so don't be too emotional if you experience a loss, always control and do good money management. When we experience a loss then compensate and lose again, that's when you have to rest calm your emotions and thoughts. I think you have made the right decision, don't trade when your mind starts to mess.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:40:07 AM

It happens to many people, and I think that is normal, but we can prevent that thing to not happens in the future. We need to learn how to prevent the losses so we can come back to make a profit. But if he wants to take a break for a while from trading, then it might be good for him because, with a break for a while, he can do another thing that will refresh his mind and that will help him when he wants to back to trading again in the next days.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:01:40 AM

I think every investor and trader have this experience but many of them give up and not coming back to trade. Trade is not easy in market because the price always move with high fluctuation and i think we better learn technical skill first before start trading
Having technical skill is very necessary, with this people will learn to be able to read and interpreta chart which is still the best way to trade successfully in this volatile market. Technical skill is also not so easy to acquire, it requires lots of study and full understanding, and also the trader needs someone that will be able to break down the study into simplest form for the trader to understand how to use technical analysis.

I really do not have much strength for all this, which is why I would prefer to join people who believe in Holding, holding is just still the best offer the market has ever presented to those who cannot trade their coins.
Mata Kripto

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

guestcrew.com

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:39:27 AM

yes if you have suffered a large loss in trade it would be nice to stop first in trading. You need to examine each coin you want to trade first and if you have found a coin that is worth it then you can do it again to cover the losses that you have experienced before.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:05:03 AM

I have experienced a big loss and sometimes I do get bored of involving in cryptocurrency. But I do not have any other option than recovering my losses from the crypto market itself. So my hope of recovering my losses and earning some money will always encourage me to keep going and going. So I want to ask all not to get fed up, but just move on.

AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:25:43 AM

Think over and try to re assess everything in a much deeper understanding, not everyone really have the skills of becoming a good trader, but the
position of enhancing your skills is for everyone to be gained, you need to apply everything that you've learned, practice and execute if you get the
chance to trade even in a small capital.
Yes, we can always analyze our mistakes. We always have the opportunity to develop their skills or surrender to our losses.
I always take screenshots of my trades. This allows me to study my actions on the market, outside trade, in an abstract way.

simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:31:02 AM

most of the traders after experiencing big losses will definitely be stressed or lose their trust including me personally one of them. the more I get emotional, the more I lose money, so when we lose we need to rest and think of new strategies before returning to trading.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:12:37 AM

In reality, sometimes giving space and refraining from trading will give our self so much realizations. We can easily specify which areas are we lacking, what strategies are we going to improve and what weaknesses or emotions should we not to include in every trades. There is nothing wrong if we take some rest as long as we still manage to stand up again and do tradings again. Never give up.
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:30:07 AM

If you are just learning trading, it is normal, it is impossible to learn immediately without making mistakes and without incurring losses. I also started with this and suffered losses, but over time I began to understand how to keep the existing funds and multiply them with the help of trading. I am sure you still have everything ahead.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:33:20 AM

I've also experienced the same thing, and I feel that all traders have experienced it, and at that time I also stopped to trade and take a vacation for a few days to get rid of boredom
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:57:01 AM

Yes, at the beginning of this year my enthusiasm dried up, and the balance of my portfolio drove me even more discouraged. but with the arrival of bulls on the market, all this has passed and now I make a profit and look for additional opportunities to earn on cryptocurrency. So I wish you all profit and do not give up.
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:12:23 AM

Due to the fact that I do not have the opportunity to risk large sums before trading, I analyzed the market for a long time and was engaged in training with an experienced trader. Therefore, when I started doing this, I was lucky and I only went into minus a few times, but later I was able to fix it and already increased the initial deposit by 60%.

anehh (OP)

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:37:43 PM

I didn't stop trading, I only stopped visiting this site for a while. But looking at the market, why would you stop trading now that everything seems fine? The price rises and drops alternately which is a good profit points.
I do not stop trading permanently, but I am still waiting for capital from other places. You are right, the current conditions are indeed quite good, but for those who have great strategies in trading. Maybe next month I will start trading again from a small scale. And I have never felt tired of the loss, for me the loss is a reasonable right. Because I also ever experienced profits.

taking action to stop trading for a moment in conducting crypto trading is indeed highly recommended to avoid the risk of losses that continue because it is feared that it will be wrong to take action. I agree that experiencing losses in crypto trading is natural because not everyone can continue to benefit from trade in this field, surely there will be people who feel disadvantaged and benefit in conducting cryptocurrency trading.
Maybe it would be more appropriate if interpreted by resting in working hours, even the engine in the factory must also be stopped when it has experienced a target. I think this is not much different from the strategy of trading cryptocurrency, if we feel tired or loss it would be better if we stop while reading the market conditions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: