Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:16:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for android developer! A basic app needed.  (Read 396 times)
SamuraiNicko (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:19:15 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2019, 11:35:57 AM by SamuraiNicko

Looking for android developer! A basic app is needed, write your telegram/discord or other ways of contact.

Payment is sent half after the alpha version is realised, by our calculations the work should be done in less than 2 days tops.

For beta, will be more to work and of course higher payments.

Please only serious users!
mavens

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:38:20 AM

Looking for android developer! A basic app is needed, write your telegram/discord or other ways of contact.

Payment is sent half after the alpha version is realised, by our calculations the work should be done in less than 2 days tops.

For beta, will be more to work and of course higher payments.

Please only serious users!

Let's connect over Telegram:@Mavensr
SamuraiNicko (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:36:45 PM

Still in need! Time wasters, DON'T DISTURBE!
polypusx

Activity: 208
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:09:32 PM

you are newbie but you pay after done.
do escrow and many developer will work for you.. none will waste their time for unsure project and dont get paid
SamuraiNicko (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:07:46 AM

you are newbie but you pay after done.
do escrow and many developer will work for you.. none will waste their time for unsure project and dont get paid

The app we want is too far complex to be done within 3 months. What we ask and what is usually used in corporations is an alpha to see if you understand our idea.

If you want the job will be arround 2-3 days of work to convince us. The payment will be more than ok for any of you.

I can guarantee on paper that at least 10k people will use the app every day as daily base.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:48:57 AM

If you were serious you would have talked about putting up an escrow for the person you're willing to hire. You haven't done that ergo, the only time waster here is you.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
SamuraiNicko (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:14:50 AM

If you were serious you would have talked about putting up an escrow for the person you're willing to hire. You haven't done that ergo, the only time waster here is you.

You are way more a time waster. The app needs less than 2 days of developing for the first person who gets it. We need way more done into it but for now thats all.

Many people texted us and they cant even tell us in what software they will develope it . Only scammers
imichiel

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:46:26 AM

I have people who can do this, telegram= @michiel01
polypusx

Activity: 208
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:41:51 AM

You are way more a time waster. The app needs less than 2 days of developing for the first person who gets it. We need way more done into it but for now thats all.

Many people texted us and they cant even tell us in what software they will develope it . Only scammers

LMAO this kid act like the old member with have super trusted rating member here...im doubt he is old scammer who used new account to get free stuffs
SamuraiNicko (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:50:45 AM

LMAO this kid act like the old member with have super trusted rating member here...im doubt he is old scammer who used new account to get free stuffs

This forum came as suggestion, for those who want, we still have ads on freelancer.com and upwork.

We are a real small company (4 employees), will share in private with any party our details.
bradock

Activity: 268
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:37:39 PM

do at freelancer and upwork site if more safe. i dont understand why you ask in here if you do there. must be because no one will do there cause you will pay after work. so people here have to not waste their time for you.
SamuraiNicko (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:01:59 PM

do at freelancer and upwork site if more safe. i dont understand why you ask in here if you do there. must be because no one will do there cause you will pay after work. so people here have to not waste their time for you.

It is not paid after work, the work is way more complex vs what we ask now. Now just to see you have an idea how to work at least for android. We also need ios and after combined all the apps in the same system, payment by card and many more.

We have tried freelancer/upwork, but most of the users that have applied, take the job and don't start working. We need the app by 10th of June at least something to start to use it, but until now we have 4 attempts of apps that don't work anymore, can share the .apk for anyone interested
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:16:12 PM

It is not paid after work, the work is way more complex vs what we ask now. Now just to see you have an idea how to work at least for android. We also need ios and after combined all the apps in the same system, payment by card and many more.

We have tried freelancer/upwork, but most of the users that have applied, take the job and don't start working. We need the app by 10th of June at least something to start to use it, but until now we have 4 attempts of apps that don't work anymore, can share the .apk for anyone interested
You're a time waster here. How much is your budget for the app? I hire several developers from this forum for various jobs and I do et perfect developers who do the work in the given time frame if they think you're not another broke ass who pays peanuts. Where did you get this estimation of 2 days? You're a software architect or what? Setting up an Android development environment takes half a day lol
SamuraiNicko (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:46:06 PM

You're a time waster here. How much is your budget for the app? I hire several developers from this forum for various jobs and I do et perfect developers who do the work in the given time frame if they think you're not another broke ass who pays peanuts. Where did you get this estimation of 2 days? You're a software architect or what? Setting up an Android development environment takes half a day lol

The estimation is more than what it is needed, already moving forward with some again, hopefuly will get to an end again, but my hopes are not so high.

I do have experience in developing so I can say 2 days is more than enough for what we need for now, the budget is private and I don't think there is a need of speaking about it.
bradock

Activity: 268
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:16:34 PM

his budget 300 euro and promising more payment when its launch on public lol
SamuraiNicko (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:16:59 PM

his budget 300 euro and promising more payment when its launch on public lol

Yes, 300 if i see you working, creating something, the full project is way bigger.

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 07:21:48 PM

we still have ads on freelancer.com and upwork.

Any serious developer on freelancer.com will ask you to lock some money in the freelancer.com escrow before doing any work for you.
It is not much different here.

If you have some BTC, contact an escrow, establish a list of requirements, and look for a dev.
I'm afraid nobody will do any line of code for you if you fail to show proof of funds.
This is true for freelancer.com as well.
SamuraiNicko (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:26:28 PM

we still have ads on freelancer.com and upwork.

Any serious developer on freelancer.com will ask you to lock some money in the freelancer.com escrow before doing any work for you.
It is not much different here.

If you have some BTC, contact an escrow, establish a list of requirements, and look for a dev.
I'm afraid nobody will do any line of code for you if you fail to show proof of funds.
This is true for freelancer.com as well.

Yes of course, now we have 3 locked jobs with money stucked and no one working
SamuraiNicko (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:06:57 AM

I have replied to a 2 more PM's and I am limited again for 24 hours
icosonar

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

Blockchain Development & Consulting Service

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:22:04 AM

Please add me on telegram @KnightThunder so you can directly connect with me. I can help you to develop an application.

We have 350+ 5* Rated Reviews on Freelance Platform.
DM me for the Link of Freelance platform.
Ignore the Freeloaders' (Fuckers') fake Reviews!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: