Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:12:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unconfirmed transaction LTC\BCH to Coinbase  (Read 131 times)
yurkazb (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 12:02:57 PM

Hello everybody! Help me please. Already for eight days all LTC and BCH which is sent to me in coinbase is unconfirmed transaction . But when sending to other wallets, everything is fine, something happened with coinbase ? What should I do ?
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 5033

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 12:10:18 PM

Hello everybody! Help me please. Already for eight days all LTC and BCH which is sent to me in coinbase is unconfirmed transaction . But when sending to other wallets, everything is fine, something happened with coinbase ? What should I do ?

If you used the same wallet to create transactions funding "other wallet" and "coinbase", the same algorithm should have been used to calculate the fee, so there should be no technical difference between those transactions.... Ofcourse, there's always a chance one of the transactions contained dust outputs or the fee calculation contained a bug so one of the transactions is technically different from the others.

Are you sure the transaction is actually unconfirmed, and it's not just coinbase's wallet that's out of sync?

But, in the end, the only way we can actually diagnose what went wrong is if you share transaction id's... Sharing txid's is not harmfull security-wise, but it can reduce your anonimity...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
yurkazb (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:31:29 PM

https://blockchair.com/litecoin/transaction/a1be85254afe588bffd30c0f844156412a5b21af4dea643e225e2a96652cc9af
In my case some unspent wallets had to pay me on coinbase.
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 5033

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 01:33:33 PM

This transaction was included in a valid block about 9 days ago, since then it has +5000 confirmations... If an online wallet provider tells you that this transaction is unconfirmed, they're lying.

I've never heared about an unspent wallet... There are unspent outputs funding an address whose private key you controll, but afaik there is no think like an "unspent wallet".
You can use those unspent outputs funding addresses you controll to create new transactions funding an address from coinbase... Is this what you want to say? In this case, my initial answer is still correct. If the transaction you posted is the one you created to fund a coinbase address, and coinbase is not crediting your account, you either copied the wrong address, or coinbase's wallet is not sync'ed (or they're having some other kind of technical problem)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
yurkazb (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:09:05 PM

If I'm mistaken in something, sorry. However, everything worked steadily until 08.05, payouts came. After this date, here is a problem with coinbase. Because payments on wallets , Not coinbase, come steadily.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: