Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:31:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does a modern woman marry for love or for securities(money and the likes)?  (Read 451 times)
febby (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:15:14 PM

Marriage these days have been hitting the rocks, hence the need to investigate the real cause. Anything built on love is known to stand the test of time, but these days, nothing lasts. Please share your opinion, i will like to be educate, so i can make a better decision before i get married. Thanks.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Da_Primate
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:19:00 PM

Love is the essential ingredient for any form of relationship. If it is substituted for anything,the outcome will be disastrous. So marry for love.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:59:41 PM

Marriage these days have been hitting the rocks, hence the need to investigate the real cause. Anything built on love is known to stand the test of time, but these days, nothing lasts. Please share your opinion, i will like to be educate, so i can make a better decision before i get married. Thanks.
You have to assess this kind of decision, its your lifetime as married is another venue of life where you will going to commit yourself, if being practical, security is needed to be the first thing in mind, allowing yourself to know if the person you'll going to say I do can give you a better life, love will be learned if you are living a happy life, just my opinion.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 04:12:00 PM

I am sure that there is a woman who will marry because of love and not because of securities.
But what we see in out there, many of woman didn't really love a man because of love, but they love that man because of his money.
But I am sure that true love is real and many people already prove it that they found their true love.
So if you are not yet found your true love, I am sure that you will get it in the future, you will find the right woman who will stay with you for the rest of her life.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:04:59 PM

I bet most of the women choose security over love and care so you need to have a filled wallet if you want a girl for you,but there are many exceptions who might have the money but looking for the right person.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:18:13 PM

Modern woman a lot of them are using practical ways marrying for the money not for a love, my reason is with money love is uselss.

Love is the essential ingredient for any form of relationship. If it is substituted for anything,the outcome will be disastrous. So marry for love.

That's is truth and I agree with you, in this modern world woman choosing money for their securty, because love can learn it.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 906

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:32:44 AM

Women are designed to chase men with more more resources,because this can guarantee their future generation.This is pure biology and genetics.
For me,love is overrated.Two people have to be in a relationship because they have similar goals,views,interests not because of love.
Falling in love can be quite delusional sometimes.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:20:25 PM

I think that we all wants to find true love but also we are searching stability and security,
We want to find someone we can trust but today it's difficult to find such person.
Things are changing very fast and many people are unprepared for lifelong challenges and difficulties.
That is why we have a lot of divorce and marriage problems.
I think that physical and emotional connections without a spiritual relationship are not enough for a good marriage.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
jannatehimachal

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:01:03 PM

I Think Love is the key ingredients Of Marriage
without Love its cant be sustained.
exception Are There. Independent woman who Just want emotional support And love. on other Hand in society there are Other greedy girl who just want only money luxary.
but its depend on the couple how they treat each other.
because love is two way connection.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:53:30 PM

You are getting married?with that point of views in life?i think better Not because you are questioning the personality and character of woman

Or maybe you are living in a sin place in where woman are go for money and not for love

Because in our place love is all that matter(secondary’s are money or material)
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:16:10 PM

Only marry a true believer in the Word of GOD if you want your marriage to last long... better still, marry a woman/man of virtue.
A wife must be submissive to her husband for a marriage to work and a  husband must love his wife with all his heart. This is the fact of marriage most people do not understand.

"Husbands, love your wives, and do not be harsh with them."— Colossians 3:19

"However, let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband."- Ephesians 5:33

“For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her." — Ephesians 5:25

“In the same way, you husbands must give honor to your wives. Treat your wife with understanding as you live together. She may be weaker than you are, but she is your equal partner in God's gift of new life. Treat her as you should so your prayers will not be hindered." —1 Peter 3:7

"The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does." —1 Corinthians 7:3-4

"For man was not made from woman, but woman from man. Neither was man created for woman, but woman for man." - 1 Corinthians 11:8-9

"Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives,"—1 Peter 3:1

"Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered."— 1 Peter 3:7
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:36:42 PM

Love and marriage are also became two different things in this modern world,people start loving the good and caring people but when it comes to marriage they will pick the person with huge bank balance even if they are a bad person.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:49:30 PM

Love and marriage are also became two different things in this modern world,people start loving the good and caring people but when it comes to marriage they will pick the person with huge bank balance even if they are a bad person.
As much as we hate to hear it, women nowadays are looking for those who has deep pockets. Doesn't matter how old the man is, as long as his bank account has 8 or 9 or 10 figures, then women can easily fall in 'love' with that man.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:56:15 PM

As much as we hate to hear it, women nowadays are looking for those who has deep pockets. Doesn't matter how old the man is, as long as his bank account has 8 or 9 or 10 figures, then women can easily fall in 'love' with that man.
How to call these kind of women. Grin

febby (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:35:46 PM

You have to assess this kind of decision, its your lifetime as married is another venue of life where you will going to commit yourself, if being practical, security is needed to be the first thing in mind, allowing yourself to know if the person you'll going to say I do can give you a better life, love will be learned if you are living a happy life, just my opinion.
Wow this is very deep, thanks for you contribution
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:43:08 PM

You can't really generalize that sort of thing there are still good women out there
that aren't gold diggers.
I can't access the study because i'm in the EU but this is an example how new york women choose men for a first date
"INCOME (shown at the bottom) is among the top 3 in EVERY state polled.
New York's 'Perfect Man' (% Chance for a First Date):
Body Type (38 percent): Athletic
Education (26 percent): Graduate degree
Income (15 percent) $150,000 to $200,000
Eye Color (13 percent): Green eyes
Hair Color (4 percent): Brown hair
Drinking (3 percent): Social drinker
Smoking (1 percent): Non-smoker"

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
febby (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:58:52 PM

I bet most of the women choose security over love and care so you need to have a filled wallet if you want a girl for you,but there are many exceptions who might have the money but looking for the right person.
this sounds like a crossroad
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 08:58:07 PM

You can't really generalize that sort of thing there are still good women out there
that aren't gold diggers.
I can't access the study because i'm in the EU but this is an example how new york women choose men for a first date
"INCOME (shown at the bottom) is among the top 3 in EVERY state polled.
New York's 'Perfect Man' (% Chance for a First Date):
Body Type (38 percent): Athletic
Education (26 percent): Graduate degree
Income (15 percent) $150,000 to $200,000
Eye Color (13 percent): Green eyes
Hair Color (4 percent): Brown hair
Drinking (3 percent): Social drinker
Smoking (1 percent): Non-smoker"
We can't have the comparison of a first date along with marriage which is a life long relation. In my opinion around the world people the relationship through marriage it is getting stronger day by day. Another thing very few of the kind, maybe 30% move based on securities while the majority 70% prioritize love unlike the wealth.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Tccrypto

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 10:49:15 PM

It is all about the money these days

✦ RachelX ✦
 ❝THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY❞
jhnmlpdjss

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 03:35:09 AM

Love is very important in marriage and I believe that there are many modern woman still seeking for real love. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: