Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:04:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain vs Trump  (Read 174 times)
bobsav2121 (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:28:51 PM

Super funny article on how Blockchain can keep Trump from being so dummy...

https://cryptotradernews.com/insights/is-blockchain-the-only-way-to-keep-trump-honest/

But for real though... Could we use blockchain to make people more transparent? That would be something interesting lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JustAnotherSandman

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:51:10 PM

Blockchain might be the ONLY way Trump would be forced to face the truth of a dem win. Otherwise he will say shit like busloads of illegals were going to each state to vote 100 times each
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:50:15 PM

Emm...
This article seems to be an absolute garbage and it doesn't give a detailed answer on the question they put on the headline. Probably because they realize that they are posting shit.
I'm also looking forward to see a recipe of how to make a democrat establishment smarter. The situation with all those leftist gonna be really hot closer to 2020.

Also there is a description of the author of this bullshit:

Matthew Harris is a copywriter and editor across several different industries, though most lean towards the geeky, cheeky, or just downright freaky. When not writing, he spends his time furthering his status as a movie-junkie or just hanging out with his wife and dog-pack.
An extremely smart and reputable guy. Thanks OP for sharing his opinion. That's what I needed so desperately.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:34:13 PM

It has been stated before that the blockchain technology is useful for politics.
I would agree that we can make not only political parties but also politicians more transparent and thus decrease the corruption that exist in our politics' decisions. And not only with regards to Trump but for all politicians around the world.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:13:38 PM

Super funny article on how Blockchain can keep Trump from being so dummy...
But for real though... Could we use blockchain to make people more transparent?...

Unnecessary.

We can already see right through most Democrats.
bobsav2121 (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:10:34 AM

Emm...
This article seems to be an absolute garbage and it doesn't give a detailed answer on the question they put on the headline. Probably because they realize that they are posting shit.
I'm also looking forward to see a recipe of how to make a democrat establishment smarter. The situation with all those leftist gonna be really hot closer to 2020.

Matthew Harris is a copywriter and editor across several different industries, though most lean towards the geeky, cheeky, or just downright freaky. When not writing, he spends his time furthering his status as a movie-junkie or just hanging out with his wife and dog-pack.
An extremely smart and reputable guy. Thanks OP for sharing his opinion. That's what I needed so desperately.

I actually found both the article and the author very interesting to read. You didn't quite answer my question sir.

Could we use blockchain to keep politicians from lying so often? Whether it's Trump or anyone else?
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:56:19 AM

Emm...

I actually found both the article and the author very interesting to read. You didn't quite answer my question sir.

Could we use blockchain to keep politicians from lying so often? Whether it's Trump or anyone else?
And this interesting article gives you absolutely no information about this topic. Just a retarded idea.
By the way the answer is simple: No. At least untill you gonna have a chance to place their mind on blockchain so you could publicly see all their thoughts. But even then it is still gonna be useless.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: