Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinf  (Read 1535 times)
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:43:47 AM

Graphics and videos would be better for advertising this service. Transparency from the ceo in a youtube video will add an extra level of trust from investors, especially if they were scammed before

Coin_Fly (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

Coinfly.cc (https://t.me/thecoinfly)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 07:15:36 AM

Is this a cloud mining website? I visited your site and it looks like cloud mining site to me. I really dont like cloud mining
because I was scammed by many cloud mining sites in the past and I always advice others not to step into cloud mining.

Hi Fire Rabbit! Smiley

No! we are not offering cloud mining services, as you know that in cloud mining you pay a (usually anonymous) organization a ton of BTC, in return, they promise to use ASICs they own for mining BTC, and promise to give you part of the mining income they receive when running their own miners. Usually, it ends up as a scam Grin.

In our case we fully work as a pool/OS with benefits:
-  We have a complex OS, which simplifies the hard life of a miner in various ways. First, we have transparent information/statistics about your mining equipment (in real time). Second, CoinFly featuring preprogrammed solutions for some common issues like reboot or colling down the pice of mining equipment. Additionally, you can customize own set of tune-ups remotely (for example: fan speed/electricity consumption and etc.). For future versions, the competitive point is that the OS will tell you what is wrong with your mining equipment if something happens.
- On top of that, we are to create the ecosystem for miners (AKA one-stop solution) featuring centralized portal full of articles, useful services (bots/algorithms/etc.) and exchanger (we are in the process of getting a license right now).

If you have any questions, just let us know 😊
I was having a hard time too to figure out if you are just offering another cloud mining service- More like what Nicehash had but with a little twist.Some infographics will be nice to sell your points,sounds like a good home resource for miners.

PS.Nice to hear sone assurances as regard security ,however there is no such thing as "absolute security" as long as it is hosted online.we can only hope for something sophisticated.

That's also a fair point sandra_x! As I've written, we are working on it just beaver-like. On the other hand, I can assure that we are doing our best to work out the really sophisticated system.
It should also be taken into consideration that our co-founder is a cybersec professional who had created various secure payment solutions as well as other products (one of them was bought by the government of Thailand and became "the national treasure" - that is MyPay Co. Ltd).
And the point is that we need the feedback from the users to know what is not as good as we thought it would be. So thank you so much!

Good to hear you have strong people behind the project. Keep up the good work!
Thank you IcYm00n! We are trying our best  Cheesy
Coin_Fly (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 08:33:27 AM

Graphics and videos would be better for advertising this service. Transparency from the ceo in a youtube video will add an extra level of trust from investors, especially if they were scammed before

You're right KryptoKai! We already have the video describing our product: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7_G5d2V3bg
The trust of investors is really important since there is so much scam in the crypto field Sad
But our goal is also to create a solution that will be as convenient for users as it is possible, so we've come here to get the feedback from all of you. Infographics and describing videos are both fair points so we've started creating them.
By far, we choose to implement your comments than to pretend that everything is impeccable at the moment.
So thank you and stay with us, we'll update this thread on a constant basis!
IcYm00n

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:33:05 AM

BTW, are you guys planning to visit London any time soon?
Samwise_Coingee

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:57:36 AM

When you will (approximately) start adding new coins to your system?
Coin_Fly (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 10:15:34 AM

BTW, are you guys planning to visit London any time soon?

We'd love to when the time allows that! Our marketing department gladly takes part in all the roadshows available  Smiley
Coin_Fly (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 01:02:26 PM

When you will (approximately) start adding new coins to your system?
Greetings Samwise_Coingee! Cheesy
We'll start adding new coins pretty soon! Tech guys are stating now that it is a matter of the few months.
And soon we are about to start the community poll to find out which coins should be added.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 01:31:38 PM

Honestly, everything lets me think of one of the many cloud mining sites, with beautiful graphics, all automated, and all managed by ourselves ... all promises already seen and heard dozens of times.

There is only one way to remove any doubt or accusation, which will continue after mine: where do you have the equipment? is it possible to visit them? where is the company located? who is ceo? team?
Samwise_Coingee

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:24:11 PM

Honestly, everything lets me think of one of the many cloud mining sites, with beautiful graphics, all automated, and all managed by ourselves ... all promises already seen and heard dozens of times.

There is only one way to remove any doubt or accusation, which will continue after mine: where do you have the equipment? is it possible to visit them? where is the company located? who is ceo? team?

I guess you dont get it Smiley It is OS for miners (like Windows or IOS) and as far as I know they do not offer CloudMining servises. It means you do not need to buy any equipment or invest money in it.  Use your own equipment. Treat it as a Pool with good (seems good) Operational system. However, it is not clear for me, how much % do they charge from customer's profit. I hope admin will clarify this.
wekael

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:11:04 PM

will you publish the code?
GarySeven

Activity: 129
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:13:38 PM

To those who still don't get it:

THIS IS LIKE NICEHASH!

ITS LIKE NICEHASH!

KIND OF LIKE NICEHASH!

IF YOU LIKE NICEHASH YOU MAY LIKE COINFLY!

ITS NEW AND COULD BE A SCAM, NOT LIKE NICEHASH!
P00P135

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:37:28 PM

THIS IS LIKE NICEHASH!

ITS LIKE NICEHASH!

KIND OF LIKE NICEHASH!

Looks scammy but I don't care enough to check.  Wink
Coin_Fly (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 07:57:21 AM

THIS IS LIKE NICEHASH!

ITS LIKE NICEHASH!

KIND OF LIKE NICEHASH!

Well, thank you GarySeven! We are pleased to be treated similar to NiceHash considering their reputation and active time on the market.
We are not a scam but since we care about the community's opinion could you please comment on what exactly does seem questionable to you?
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:37:47 PM

Is this a cloud mining website? I visited your site and it looks like cloud mining site to me. I really dont like cloud mining
because I was scammed by many cloud mining sites in the past and I always advice others not to step into cloud mining.

For me its risky to do mining because either you will lose up or scam but im thankful that i didnt encounter to scam by mining ,just take a hard research if you are going to mine and see some feedback about them,it‘ll really helps to you as i promise.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Coin_Fly (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 01:55:05 PM

Looks scammy but I don't care enough to check.  Wink

P00P135, thank you for the feedback! The opinion of the community members is extremely important for us so could you please clarify what makes you think we are scam?
Would be glad to bring you round and/or to change any moments that look questionable  Smiley
GarySeven

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:18:33 PM

THIS IS LIKE NICEHASH!

ITS LIKE NICEHASH!

KIND OF LIKE NICEHASH!

Well, thank you GarySeven! We are pleased to be treated similar to NiceHash considering their reputation and active time on the market.
We are not a scam but since we care about the community's opinion could you please comment on what exactly does seem questionable to you?

As far as I can see, you have nothing concrete to offer. You have an idea and a website which may or may not come to fruition. All anyone can do is wait and watch and see how you develop your idea.
Coin_Fly (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 07:21:07 AM

Hi everyone, hope this Monday brings you good news only!

And we have those, as well: we’ve updated our system so that the following features are implemented now:
⧫ PPS payment method implemented
⧫ telemetry bug fixed
⧫ some minor bugs fixed (these include mining agent restart etc.)
⧫ updates for the next release planned
Don’t forget that all our services at the beta release stage are completely free for you.

Stay tuned, we’ll keep you updated on every detail!
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:47:55 PM

As far as I can see, you have nothing concrete to offer. You have an idea and a website which may or may not come to fruition. All anyone can do is wait and watch and see how you develop your idea.

Thank you, GarySeven.
We are doing our best to develop the best and most convenient product for miners.
And you can already try our demo for GPU mining!

Before I can download a program that runs on my computer I should be able to analyze it; is it open source? Has it been analyzed by other developers? how can we trust you?

I will wait for some free reviews before trying it.
GarySeven

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:09:55 PM

Its web based LIKE NICEHASH.

THIS IS LIKE NICEHASH!

ITS LIKE NICEHASH!

KIND OF LIKE NICEHASH!

CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:24:36 PM

I have read some description on your site but still don't get it. So do you offer an operating system like linux-based that focuses only for mining or you guys offer a software that can help miner mine a coin with a single click like Minergate?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: