View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 03:40:55 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2019, 09:32:02 AM by Coin_Fly

/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coin_Fly (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

Coinfly.cc (https://t.me/thecoinfly)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 03:43:16 PM

Good news everyone! We are more than happy to present our CoinFly https://coinfly.cc/ public beta!

It will be working at full throttle pretty soon. Meanwhile you are welcome to try everything for free: just press the START MINING https://miner.coinfly.cc/ button.

We have prepared a wide range of perks and goodies for our early birds, and we are really meaning a WIDE range, so don’t miss the opportunity!

We are working on making everything smooth and perfect just beaver-like. Stay tuned, there’s way more to come!
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:56:48 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2019, 12:27:18 AM by lobat999
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

I appreciate from you guys developing this product for the benefit of miners but maybe you could publish some infographics or even just some comparison with its similar competitors so that the mining community could have an overview about it. I guess even testimonials from satisfied users would also help in attracting new users of this system. Good luck! Smiley
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:30:26 PM

Is this a cloud mining website? I visited your site and it looks like cloud mining site to me. I really dont like cloud mining
because I was scammed by many cloud mining sites in the past and I always advice others not to step into cloud mining.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:03:49 AM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

I have visited  your homepage and have a couple of questions. I can see from your website that you offer like you say "a proprietary operating system". Is it linux based? If yes there are already similar minig operating systems. Can you share what your advantages over the others are? I didn't see anything about the fees? You say it is free to download, but do you have to pay a recurring fee?
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:34:56 AM

This sounds a bit fishy to me. I'm sceptical to something that is supposed to do everything "better". If you take the time to study and read up on a subject, you will be able to do fairly well on your own. I see no need for this.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:18:34 PM

I can't remember that name of web application like this that I used then to mine Monero but at the end of the day it doesn't worth the effort, I will wait for people's review before I decide on trying this out. Mining demand for coins will likely increases the more as price as price of Bitcoin continue to increase

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Coin_Fly (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 09:39:20 AM

I appreciate from you guys developing this product for the benefit of miners but maybe you could publish some infographics or even just some comparison with its similar competitors so that the mining community could have an overview about it. I guess even testimonials from satisfied users would also help in attracting new users of this system. Good luck! Smiley
Thank you lobat999! We hope our product will work smoothly for the miners' great benefit.
Presenting the infographics and everything is a fair point, thank you! We are now working on it to present it to you guys. Just wait a little bit.
Speaking of the satisfied users - hope soon we will have a lot of them, and you'll see the progress Smiley
Coin_Fly (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 10:33:08 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2019, 10:58:18 AM by Coin_Fly

Is this a cloud mining website? I visited your site and it looks like cloud mining site to me. I really dont like cloud mining
because I was scammed by many cloud mining sites in the past and I always advice others not to step into cloud mining.

Hi Fire Rabbit! Smiley

No! we are not offering cloud mining services, as you know that in cloud mining you pay a (usually anonymous) organization a ton of BTC, in return, they promise to use ASICs they own for mining BTC, and promise to give you part of the mining income they receive when running their own miners. Usually, it ends up as a scam Grin.

In our case we fully work as a pool/OS with benefits:
-  We have a complex OS, which simplifies the hard life of a miner in various ways. First, we have transparent information/statistics about your mining equipment (in real time). Second, CoinFly featuring preprogrammed solutions for some common issues like reboot or colling down the pice of mining equipment. Additionally, you can customize own set of tune-ups remotely (for example: fan speed/electricity consumption and etc.). For future versions, the competitive point is that the OS will tell you what is wrong with your mining equipment if something happens.
- On top of that, we are to create the ecosystem for miners (AKA one-stop solution) featuring centralized portal full of articles, useful services (bots/algorithms/etc.) and exchanger (we are in the process of getting a license right now).

If you have any questions, just let us know 😊
Coin_Fly (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 10:55:01 AM

I have visited  your homepage and have a couple of questions. I can see from your website that you offer like you say "a proprietary operating system". Is it linux based? If yes there are already similar minig operating systems. Can you share what your advantages over the others are? I didn't see anything about the fees? You say it is free to download, but do you have to pay a recurring fee?

Hi Awesomus Maximus,

Indeed, you are right, it is a Linux based proprietary operating system. The main advantage is that it is a complete ecosystem. It has a transparent statistics report with deep mining configuration options. And it is completely free for now as it is a beta version.  At the end of the beta, we will offer some gifts for beta testers Smiley
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:32:16 AM

I have visited  your homepage and have a couple of questions. I can see from your website that you offer like you say "a proprietary operating system". Is it linux based? If yes there are already similar minig operating systems. Can you share what your advantages over the others are? I didn't see anything about the fees? You say it is free to download, but do you have to pay a recurring fee?

Hi Awesomus Maximus,

Indeed, you are right, it is a Linux based proprietary operating system. The main advantage is that it is a complete ecosystem. It has a transparent statistics report with deep mining configuration options. And it is completely free for now as it is a beta version.  At the end of the beta, we will offer some gifts for beta testers Smiley

This your statement contradict what is written on your website Our commission is a small percent of your revenue.
I also agree that your mining platform offers some good concepts but there should be a clear understanding of what to expect after beta testing.
Coin_Fly (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 12:01:12 PM

This sounds a bit fishy to me. I'm sceptical to something that is supposed to do everything "better". If you take the time to study and read up on a subject, you will be able to do fairly well on your own. I see no need for this.

Greetings Beyerd17,

Fair point, we plan to make CoinFly for an audience with different levels of experience in mining. With our solution experienced users can do fairly well on their own with customizable options, on the other side newbies can choose from various options to easily set up own mining equipment.
Coin_Fly (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 12:21:33 PM

I can't remember that name of web application like this that I used then to mine Monero but at the end of the day it doesn't worth the effort, I will wait for people's review before I decide on trying this out. Mining demand for coins will likely increases the more as price as price of Bitcoin continue to increase
Hi jacafbiz!

That's a good point, we have thought this over, too. Right now we are testing a profitable mining solution (it will be available soon). Basically, our analytics department chooses the profitable coin/crypto and put it inside the system, and the user creates the own pack of coins from the bullet list which he/she wants to mine. The system will mine those coins on the specific levels (prices).
Coin_Fly (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 01:28:39 PM

Hi Awesomus Maximus,

This your statement contradict what is written on your website Our commission is a small percent of your revenue.
I also agree that your mining platform offers some good concepts but there should be a clear understanding of what to expect after beta testing.

Yes, I agree with you that everything should be clear.
Thank you for your feedback, we are finalizing the road map and other necessary information now. Be patient, it will be available soon!
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 10:28:00 PM

Hi Fire Rabbit! Smiley

No! we are not offering cloud mining services, as you know that in cloud mining you pay a (usually anonymous) organization a ton of BTC, in return, they promise to use ASICs they own for mining BTC, and promise to give you part of the mining income they receive when running their own miners. Usually, it ends up as a scam Grin.

-  We have a complex OS, which simplifies the hard life of a miner in various ways. First, we have transparent information/statistics about your mining equipment (in real time). Second, CoinFly featuring preprogrammed solutions for some common issues like reboot or colling down the pice of mining equipment. Additionally, you can customize own set of tune-ups remotely (for example: fan speed/electricity consumption and etc.). For future versions, the competitive point is that the OS will tell you what is wrong with your mining equipment if something happens.
- On top of that, we are to create the ecosystem for miners (AKA one-stop solution) featuring centralized portal full of articles, useful services (bots/algorithms/etc.) and exchanger (we are in the process of getting a license right now).

I was having a hard time too to figure out if you are just offering another cloud mining service- More like what Nicehash had but with a little twist.Some infographics will be nice to sell your points,sounds like a good home resource for miners.

PS.Nice to hear sone assurances as regard security ,however there is no such thing as "absolute security" as long as it is hosted online.we can only hope for something sophisticated.
Coin_Fly (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 11:16:44 AM

Hi Fire Rabbit! Smiley

I was having a hard time too to figure out if you are just offering another cloud mining service- More like what Nicehash had but with a little twist.Some infographics will be nice to sell your points,sounds like a good home resource for miners.

PS.Nice to hear sone assurances as regard security ,however there is no such thing as "absolute security" as long as it is hosted online.we can only hope for something sophisticated.

That's also a fair point sandra_x! As I've written, we are working on it just beaver-like. On the other hand, I can assure that we are doing our best to work out the really sophisticated system.
It should also be taken into consideration that our co-founder is a cybersec professional who had created various secure payment solutions as well as other products (one of them was bought by the government of Thailand and became "the national treasure" - that is MyPay Co. Ltd).
And the point is that we need the feedback from the users to know what is not as good as we thought it would be. So thank you so much!
GarySeven

Activity: 129
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:07:36 AM

I registered but am not seeing which algorithms you support. I have a small farm of ASIC's mining Zcash. Will you support Equihash mining?
basicnecromancycr

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 07:02:29 AM

This all-in-one projects are blooming but I really wonder it deeply: Are they really a mining opportunity or another type of cloud mining?
Coin_Fly (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 11:48:34 AM

This all-in-one projects are blooming but I really wonder it deeply: Are they really a mining opportunity or another type of cloud mining?

Hi basicnecromancycr!
We are not offering cloud mining. Our system will help to manage your own hardware and support large scale operations. The idea is to ease, simplify and optimize mining processes for each and any routine activity of individual or retail miner, adding more transparency to the statistics monitoring.
Coin_Fly (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 12:10:02 PM

I registered but am not seeing which algorithms you support. I have a small farm of ASIC's mining Zcash. Will you support Equihash mining?
Hello GarySeven!
We definitely will support Equihash mining. Implementing that should take no longer than a month, we are working our socks off now to proceed with that in the best way.
The ‘green’ graphics cards are fully operational, the ‘red’ ones to be deployed in no longer than two weeks.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: