Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:11:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The OnederX Trading Challenge as an easy way to earn real Bitcoins  !!!!  (Read 254 times)
ksbalekodi (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 06:01:45 PM

As our readers already know, the trade.Onederx.com Trading Challenge is live right now — and we are generously sharing our profits with daily winners in 7 different categories. Every day we automatically determine the 7 lucky members who get real Bitcoins just for being active on the exchange.

Today we’d like to share a real review written by a member who competed in the “Most Creative User” category. We decided that his experience will be useful for you all to learn about. So we will repost his creative piece in our blog.

Here is what this winner of trade.OnederX.comTrading Challenge writes (with minimal edits). The original text can be found here.
The story begins in March, when I found out about an easy way to earn some Bitcoin by taking part in the trade.OnederX.com Trading Challenge. It turned out to be easy indeed — and here is how I won my Bitcoin prize money.

As a promotional campaign, trade.OnederX.com — a recently launched exchange — is sharing its profits with traders, selecting winners in 7 nominations every day. I will not reiterate the conditions for participating here — you can read more about the competition on this page.

The cool thing is that since not too many new traders join the exchange every day (I’m sure it’s a temporary situation), it is really easy to win the “Most active newbie” nomination.

Here are the conditions:

This category is only for traders who have joined Onederx in the preceding 24 hours, and the winner is the one with the largest number of closed deals (both as maker and taker). The total number of trades must not exceed 1000.
How I did it: I registered on the exchange, deposited some satoshis and did some trading. Note that it’s not enough to register and make a deposit, you have to open and close some orders on the first day. The result doesn’t matter much, what’s important is to trade actively in the first 24 hours after you register.

By the way, while I was doing that, I also learned about another nice feature — the negative taker commission. For us mere mortals it obviously makes trading more profitable, so I easily earned some money with my trades.

24 hours later, I was rated first on the Leaderboard. My winnings were automatically added to my exchange deposit.

And by the way, there are no limitations on the amounts of deposits and withdrawals. For now, you can only deposit and withdraw Bitcoins. There is no KYC or any red tape like that. So I withdrew all the BTC I had won at once and without any problem.

Another thing I liked is that the exchange didn’t lag the way Bitmex does: Onederx is really fast.

This is not all

Even though I’ve already won, I hope to win again, this time in the Lucky Draw category, so I make sure to close a few deals every day.

Since there aren’t that many traders on OnederX yet, I think it’s a real opportunity to earn yet another 10% of the exchange’s daily profit.

Why am I writing all this?
It turns out that simply by publishing a review like this one (or writing an interesting post about the exchange in the social media), I can win in yet another nomination — “Most Creative User”.

So I’ve decided to take them up on this offer, too, and I’m sure that new members have really good chances in this category, too. The conditions are as follows:

The user who publishes the most interesting post about OnederX in the social media, on a forum or in a blog. All posts must be new and published within the preceding 24 hours. The same post or tweet can only participate once, and only one post or tweet from one account is accepted in each round of the competition. OnederX administration will select the most interesting posts according to personal preferences and impressions.
Note that you have to send a link to your post yourself on Telegram to @alex_grigoriev to make sure that it is entered into the competition. Which is exactly what I’m going to do after I post this review.

Good luck!
All winnings in all seven nominations are automatically sent to the winners’ OnederX accounts in BTC. There is only one daily winner in each category.

In conclusion, here are a few useful links for those who decide to take part in the OnederX Trading Challenge:

The Leaderboard — the list of all recent winners;
A list of all nominations and conditions for participation;
Your first steps as a newbie: how to start trading;
How to register an account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:57:33 AM

What about KYC on this exchange? Do I need to verify myself if I want to withdraw later? And how many participants are currently? It should not be more than 1000? Thank you in advance

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
ksbalekodi (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 09:11:21 AM

What about KYC on this exchange?
- no KYC at the moment (but United States, Canada, Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea or Sudan not allowed to trade)
 Do I need to verify myself if I want to withdraw later?
- No verification is needed
 And how many participants are currently? It should not be more than 1000?
- Much less participants right now, so competition is rather low.

jon telegram - https://t.me/onederx
ksbalekodi (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 06:05:12 PM

:rocket: We have several big news! :rocket:

New leaderboard categories
1. We added two new categories
- The most active meme-trader (highest volume on MEMES_BTC)
- The most successful trader (highest PnL on BTCUSD_P)
2. We removed 4 not very popular and competitive categories to focus on the most fun ones.

Now we distribute 50% of profits to the winners in 5 categories.
- The most active BTCUSD trader
- The most active meme-trader
- The most active newcomer
- The most successful trader
- Random lucky

Prize for top 3 participants
We change prize distribution system. From now on, the prize in each category is distributed among top 3 winners proportionally to their results.

Check it out: https://trade.onederx.com/leaderboard
(we are still working on some fixes)

Big Saturday tournament
Each Saturday from the next one instead of the Leaderboard we will hold a big Saturday tournament with 1000 USD prize fund. We will make an additional announcement soon!

:boom:   Stay tuned!  :boom:
ksbalekodi (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 09:12:55 AM

Try your luck,  chance to win $100 of BTC

https://twitter.com/theonederx/status/1131275200018780160  do participate... 
ksbalekodi (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 06:23:51 AM

Today at 18:00 UTC we start the first Onederx Saturday Tournament with a big prize fund of $1000! Additional $500 is for the "invite friend" program.

One nomination: The most active trader on BTCUSD_P
 The prize is distributed among top 10 traders with the highest trading volumes on BTCUSD_P. Shares are proportional to the results.
 Invite friends and get additional 50% of their prize. Their prizes won't be decreased.
 Made for people, not robots: only users with less than 1000 orders within a day can participate.
 Tournament duration is 24 hours.

Join now & don't miss the start
https://trade.onederx.com/tournament
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:49:37 AM

I think it is necessary for the thread starter to answer the questions asked by @Bitum since most referred people shall likely ask the same question.
ksbalekodi (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 06:09:36 PM

I think it is necessary for the thread starter to answer the questions asked by @Bitum since most referred people shall likely ask the same question.

already answered there '' What about KYC on this exchange?
- no KYC at the moment (but United States, Canada, Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea or Sudan not allowed to trade)
 Do I need to verify myself if I want to withdraw later?
- No verification is needed
 And how many participants are currently? It should not be more than 1000?
- Much less participants right now, so competition is rather low.

jon telegram - https://t.me/onederx ''
Crypler

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:19:32 AM

As our readers already know, the trade.Onederx.com Trading Challenge is live right now — and we are generously sharing our profits with daily winners in 7 different categories. Every day we automatically determine the 7 lucky members who get real Bitcoins just for being active on the exchange.

Today we’d like to share a real review written by a member who competed in the “Most Creative User” category. We decided that his experience will be useful for you all to learn about. So we will repost his creative piece in our blog.

Here is what this winner of trade.OnederX.comTrading Challenge writes (with minimal edits). The original text can be found here.
The story begins in March, when I found out about an easy way to earn some Bitcoin by taking part in the trade.OnederX.com Trading Challenge. It turned out to be easy indeed — and here is how I won my Bitcoin prize money.

As a promotional campaign, trade.OnederX.com — a recently launched exchange — is sharing its profits with traders, selecting winners in 7 nominations every day. I will not reiterate the conditions for participating here — you can read more about the competition on this page.

The cool thing is that since not too many new traders join the exchange every day (I’m sure it’s a temporary situation), it is really easy to win the “Most active newbie” nomination.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*NwX_389i8EInbQQ8GKZqug.png

Here are the conditions:

This category is only for traders who have joined Onederx in the preceding 24 hours, and the winner is the one with the largest number of closed deals (both as maker and taker). The total number of trades must not exceed 1000.
How I did it: I registered on the exchange, deposited some satoshis and did some trading. Note that it’s not enough to register and make a deposit, you have to open and close some orders on the first day. The result doesn’t matter much, what’s important is to trade actively in the first 24 hours after you register.

By the way, while I was doing that, I also learned about another nice feature — the negative taker commission. For us mere mortals it obviously makes trading more profitable, so I easily earned some money with my trades.

24 hours later, I was rated first on the Leaderboard. My winnings were automatically added to my exchange deposit.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*ifjX0lqlA_J2iH1uLu93BQ.png

And by the way, there are no limitations on the amounts of deposits and withdrawals. For now, you can only deposit and withdraw Bitcoins. There is no KYC or any red tape like that. So I withdrew all the BTC I had won at once and without any problem.

Another thing I liked is that the exchange didn’t lag the way Bitmex does: Onederx is really fast.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*Z0GWX1C-1g5s8yjvNDsWjA.png

This is not all

Even though I’ve already won, I hope to win again, this time in the Lucky Draw category, so I make sure to close a few deals every day.

Since there aren’t that many traders on OnederX yet, I think it’s a real opportunity to earn yet another 10% of the exchange’s daily profit.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*c93eUyedYCttaiAizQD2WQ.png

Why am I writing all this?
It turns out that simply by publishing a review like this one (or writing an interesting post about the exchange in the social media), I can win in yet another nomination — “Most Creative User”.

So I’ve decided to take them up on this offer, too, and I’m sure that new members have really good chances in this category, too. The conditions are as follows:

The user who publishes the most interesting post about OnederX in the social media, on a forum or in a blog. All posts must be new and published within the preceding 24 hours. The same post or tweet can only participate once, and only one post or tweet from one account is accepted in each round of the competition. OnederX administration will select the most interesting posts according to personal preferences and impressions.
Note that you have to send a link to your post yourself on Telegram to @alex_grigoriev to make sure that it is entered into the competition. Which is exactly what I’m going to do after I post this review.

Good luck!
All winnings in all seven nominations are automatically sent to the winners’ OnederX accounts in BTC. There is only one daily winner in each category.

In conclusion, here are a few useful links for those who decide to take part in the OnederX Trading Challenge:

The Leaderboard — the list of all recent winners;
A list of all nominations and conditions for participation;
Your first steps as a newbie: how to start trading;
How to register an account.

good idea and unique
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: