Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:47:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WPP Energy tokens?  (Read 12114 times)
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:16:54 PM

There is a 50-50 % chance that WPP token will gonna go to the bull run, too or not. If you have WPP token, the best way you can do is to sell half of your balance while the price is still high and do not be greedy that it will still continue to rise. And another half to hodl. It maybe a good project and the listing with binance will become a good news. Therefore, you still have a WPP tokens if that happens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 10:24:26 PM

I never Heard WPP doing anything new since after their ICO no major announcement and basically nothing really enormous to consider accumulating this one. Cryptocurrencies and all things related tp blockchain only make sense and get to make shouts if they can actually boost a working product if not then virtually everything turns red eventually

Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:27:00 PM

WPP tokens are still seen as new projects and managed to make extraordinary sales. Early April successfully entered the Digifinex and Trade.io exchange exchanges. When today Bitcoin and almost all altcoins have experienced a great decline, WPP has performed better  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wpp-token/ . I see great potential for this place. What is your positive opinion?
Please Share in this discussion. Thank you.

the first price of WPP in exchange is $0.01 and WPP prices ever dropped at the price of $0.003 - $0.004 and returned to the initial price of $0.01, but now WPP prices are down again at the price of $0.002 and that makes me able to buy more WPP at a cheaper price, because I see WPP project is very good for the future and I'm sure WPP prices will definitely increase very high soon, because I believe many people will use and invest in WPP project.

Like many projects now in the space - after landing on coinmarketcap list they're getting few days of pump and after that they're going in one direction - south.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 10:45:05 PM

I remember, the company said that 99.53% of their tokens were sold in the ICO. They got listed in two exchanges which is not much popular. I heard they made a contract to purchase bio powers in return of token stakes, not sure how it gonna work. If they can provide what they promised like global green energy marketplace, WPP could take a lead ahead.

powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:37:50 PM

WPP delivered the bounty tokens to the hunters and delivered on their promises up to now. WPP project is very promising as the tokens will have a real use case in the renewable energy sector.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
EdenDice

Activity: 418

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:48:54 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2019, 12:35:28 AM by EdenDice

I thought WPP is a good investment but at this moment I think this is just another waste of money project. I lost huge money on this project and the price keeps falling down when the crypto market is pumping well! I am just stuck on this project to recover mine loses then I will get out from it!

EdenDice

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:52:06 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2019, 12:33:26 AM by EdenDice

WPP delivered the bounty tokens to the hunters and delivered on their promises up to now. WPP project is very promising as the tokens will have a real use case in the renewable energy sector.

WPP bounty payment was very good, bounty hunters earned huge money after a long time, I did too. But then who invested here they are regretting like me for sure. I thought WPP is a new big thing, so I sold at 0.009 then again bought at 0.007 and now its price is 0.0019 USD! And, the team has no update at all!

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:52:49 PM

Very small volume of trades, no news for a month, I hope they are just working on the product, but I do not like the project very much.

Let's understand that, a new project still remains a new one, and shouldn't be compare to the old existing ones in terms of volume or rank on coinmarketcap. WPP Tokens in m opinion, has a potential and worth invest into. Recently, i bought some fraction of their tokens for future use and not regretting my actions, so, it could be a great project with a workable product.

EdenDice

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:56:33 PM

I remember, the company said that 99.53% of their tokens were sold in the ICO. They got listed in two exchanges which is not much popular. I heard they made a contract to purchase bio powers in return of token stakes, not sure how it gonna work. If they can provide what they promised like global green energy marketplace, WPP could take a lead ahead.

If you look carefully, then every project said some great words in their whitepaper but in reality, those words are nothing! WPP is like another that kind of project and their community is not strong enough. Though I am holding some wpp, but day by day I am being fed up with this project.

TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:07:57 AM

Wpp is trying to become a 'stablecoin' pegged to the price of emissions for CO2 I believe (like over a dollar something like that).

I just don't see it happening right now. We need a lot more news regarding development. With a reported $60 million raised they should be able to provide a lot more updates.

I'm also one of those people who are waiting for updates and hopefully that will bring a positive direction.  I bought WPP tokens but not in large quantities, because if I see this situation, it might take a long time to hold the WPP token to reach a price of more than $ 1.

I think the stablecoin of $1 plus rhetoric is a bit of an obvious pump attempt (even if they think they can get there in time once the project starts delivering).

If they have auditable evidence that their tokens are backed by assets or something tangible worth that amount, then great, but right now it is a bit ephemeral and not exactly clear how they'll show that it is pegged/stable to something.
tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 08:19:35 AM

I'm not sure, what are you saying WPP works well, WPP's trading volume is only 20k $, and its price is 5 times lower than when it is listed and 30 times lower than the ICO price.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:14:10 PM

I'm not sure, what are you saying WPP works well, WPP's trading volume is only 20k $, and its price is 5 times lower than when it is listed and 30 times lower than the ICO price.

When the token is trading at 3% if its ICO price, the only thing that is left to do is to convert them to ETH or BTC as quick as you can, and cover at least a small fraction of your losses. From what I have seen in the past, no token will make a comeback after these sort of losses. And the trading volumes indicate that the promoters are also dumping at least some of their holdings.
raden1922 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:01:17 PM

WPP tokens are still seen as new projects and managed to make extraordinary sales. Early April successfully entered the Digifinex and Trade.io exchange exchanges. When today Bitcoin and almost all altcoins have experienced a great decline, WPP has performed better  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wpp-token/ . I see great potential for this place. What is your positive opinion?
Please Share in this discussion. Thank you.

Soon to be stable coin?

But it was hugely dump when it open in Digifinex right?

And now the price is way below ICO price, currently at $0.002. But the good thing is that the project is real and legit, so for me it's good for long term holding, probably around 5 years in the making.

They also have a good program, I mean just by holding the coins you will get incentives like 10% if I'm not mistaken.
Indeed, the price is currently decreasing around the price of $ 0.002 and that is far from the ICO price, which is $ 0.1 - $ 0.06. According to the team from the WPP energy project, holding a token will get 10% of the profit share. It looks like it will be distributed in July 2019. You are right, this project is legitimate and real, and indeed it will look good for long-term investment. Regarding the stable token, I think it is not impossible and can be very possible if this energy project runs smoothly according to the project roadmap. I always hope so and be optimistic.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 06:50:15 PM

When the token is trading at 3% if its ICO price, the only thing that is left to do is to convert them to ETH or BTC as quick as you can, and cover at least a small fraction of your losses. From what I have seen in the past, no token will make a comeback after these sort of losses. And the trading volumes indicate that the promoters are also dumping at least some of their holdings.
I think that these coins will buy up the investor at a very good price and then we will see other prices. I think this is a pretty good coin.

NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 07:01:35 PM

I think that these coins will buy up the investor at a very good price and then we will see other prices. I think this is a pretty good coin.
if developers team could realize wpp token be stable coins, investors will be more interested with its future.i am just worry if the developers team only create this issue to make investors calm down.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:38:04 PM

WPP is a high potential project and I will closely follow up on it`s development as I think it has a very reputable team with great work experience on the energy market.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:17:56 PM

I earned a small amount of WPP tokens by participating in the bounty. I still have not sold my tokens, as I believe that the project has a great prospect and the price of their tokens will increase many times over time.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:33:41 PM

I earned a small amount of WPP tokens by participating in the bounty. I still have not sold my tokens, as I believe that the project has a great prospect and the price of their tokens will increase many times over time.
I also think like you, it's still possible WPP will increase higher because the project is good and has good quality.
maybe if we are patient we can get results from WPP tokens, so I patiently wait because I'm sure one day there will be an increase even if it's not too big but if the number of tokens is large so we can make big profits.

rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:42:12 PM

Of the several exchanges that will be listing in the future there seems to be good potential but I suggest keeping the main analysis because holding or selling is still risky because we know exactly how to move forward. As far as I know Some exchanges have been officially approved, so far there have been 4 officially approved exchanges, Coinbene, Trade.io, IDAX and Digifinex. Admin from WPP has also confirmed the news to 4 Exchange.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:48:53 PM

I assume that WPP is indeed a project and coins succeed even when the market situation and ICO are not so good, I see that they are like BNB because they can get out of the bad trends experienced by the market and ICO even though BNBs are IEOs but the point is that they can grow and become differentiator in a precarious situation

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM