Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:11:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WPP Energy tokens?  (Read 12114 times)
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:59:15 PM

I assume that WPP is indeed a project and coins succeed even when the market situation and ICO are not so good, I see that they are like BNB because they can get out of the bad trends experienced by the market and ICO even though BNBs are IEOs but the point is that they can grow and become differentiator in a precarious situation
yes because WPP is a good coin and he can be strong in Crypto and he has managed to increase.
we can see good growth and maybe later WPP can go up even though it's not too big so we wait because we want good results from it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:28:02 AM

To be honest, I find it difficult to understand the excessive optimism that seems to prevail among those who have invested in WPP Energy or have obtained tokens through bounty campaigns, because I do not see the way in which their goals can be met in the medium or long term since their roadmap seems excessively ambitious and there is still a long way to go for the global industry to change to green and ecologically friendly alternatives to the environment.

But even if I'm wrong and the success of WPP is great, I do not see the way in which its profitability can be reflected in a considerable increase in the value of the tokens, especially when in the roadmap they talk about linking the price of the token with the hydrogen value. Just in case, I will try to acquire a good amount of tokens now that they are at an offer price.   Wink

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 12:37:56 AM

I assume that WPP is indeed a project and coins succeed even when the market situation and ICO are not so good, I see that they are like BNB because they can get out of the bad trends experienced by the market and ICO even though BNBs are IEOs but the point is that they can grow and become differentiator in a precarious situation
yes because WPP is a good coin and he can be strong in Crypto and he has managed to increase.
we can see good growth and maybe later WPP can go up even though it's not too big so we wait because we want good results from it.
IMO strong projects like WPP will survive in the long run. The problem is it doesn't matter how strong is the project, what matters is the market conditions than project's development in normal market.
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:40:16 AM

Looks like wpp energy token is good to buy at a low cost, seems that many people here saying positive about the token. I think if the project is successful, wpp tokens would definitely pump in the near future. So, i think that its good to but for it now in a low cost and make future investment.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:01:29 AM

I like how the leaders of this project are working with the community.This project is very promising and it will develop. Now the market is very good situation and the price of this coin will rise.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:10:53 AM

Never heard about this project before but because of the success of their bounty, i'm start looking it up and i'm not sure about the project. Just let the project develop first, until reach the project roadmap and let's see how it goes. If the result is good then the price of WPP will be increase.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:15:34 AM

Of the several exchanges that will be listing in the future there seems to be good potential but I suggest keeping the main analysis because holding or selling is still risky because we know exactly how to move forward. As far as I know Some exchanges have been officially approved, so far there have been 4 officially approved exchanges, Coinbene, Trade.io, IDAX and Digifinex. Admin from WPP has also confirmed the news to 4 Exchange.

Yes, the listing procedure will take time but they are very active in all sorts of developments by giving some progress updates. In days, it is impossible to increase their price but once they start rolling it is impossible to control the value of WPP price.
Jimitieu

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:05:19 AM

WPP tokens are still seen as new projects and managed to make extraordinary sales. Early April successfully entered the Digifinex and Trade.io exchange exchanges. When today Bitcoin and almost all altcoins have experienced a great decline, WPP has performed better  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wpp-token/ . I see great potential for this place. What is your positive opinion?
Please Share in this discussion. Thank you.
WPP is really a potential project. I invested a lot of money in this project. Although WPP's tokens have been decreasing recently, but I believe in the future its price will go up. This is one of the most potential ICOs right now and it's good for you to invest

raden1922 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:06:37 PM

WPP delivered the bounty tokens to the hunters and delivered on their promises up to now. WPP project is very promising as the tokens will have a real use case in the renewable energy sector.

WPP bounty payment was very good, bounty hunters earned huge money after a long time, I did too. But then who invested here they are regretting like me for sure. I thought WPP is a new big thing, so I sold at 0.009 then again bought at 0.007 and now its price is 0.0019 USD! And, the team has no update at all!
Please be patient, Indeed the WPP Token price is currently decreasing around the price of $ 0.002 and it is far from the ICO price of $ 0.1, But if we look at the roadmap the WPP project has a good future because of energy. Yesterday there was an update from the project team, https://medium.com/@wppcoin/alphabit-fund-partners-with-wpp-energy-gmbh-5b5d5f7d4891. Please read it.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:35:30 PM

The value of WPP token has been on the decline lately, I really don't know what's causing the downtrend, but it's really depressing. WPP has been predicted severally to be a very sound project, though the value is down, its an opportunity for us to pack more tokens.
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:42:23 PM

WPP tokens are still seen as new projects and managed to make extraordinary sales. Early April successfully entered the Digifinex and Trade.io exchange exchanges. When today Bitcoin and almost all altcoins have experienced a great decline, WPP has performed better  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wpp-token/ . I see great potential for this place. What is your positive opinion?
Please Share in this discussion. Thank you.
from coinmarcetcap data actually the WPP price is still very far below the ICO price, price now $0,002012  and price ico $ 0,1 maybe there have been a lot of investors who don't believe in WPP, as I know, devloper promises listing in binance or huobi, it turns out it's just manipulation by devloper

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:26:08 PM

Well, it is not known why the prices for this project do not grow. I am watching him. However, recently there was news that they have entered into a new partnership with an investment company. Like this company has information on the Internet. However, the price has not changed. Also, admins promise big news by the end of May. I now wonder what it will be and whether the price will change.
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:31:28 PM

The value of WPP token has been on the decline lately, I really don't know what's causing the downtrend, but it's really depressing. WPP has been predicted severally to be a very sound project, though the value is down, its an opportunity for us to pack more tokens.
If you believe WPP is going to be good for the future, then from now on it is an opportunity to buy it in large quantities, but if you are unsure, do not do it, if the project is good, but this declining price could be caused by a decrease in buying interest at the asking price.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:48:25 PM

Because of the hype, but when it died, there's no more push to the price. Eventhough the team is working hard from behind, it's not even to get a lot of investors to get on-board on this project. I have seen a lot of project like this in nature. I mean a lot of investors pour their cash, however it fall from the expectations.

$0.002016 USD (4.35%). It's a far cry from the supposedly stable coins.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:51:12 PM

I think this is team calculation against bounty hunters,wpp is a very project with a very good plan as regards their road map,let cross our have and see what the team will come up with, hold and keep holding because wpp will go to moon soon.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:51:42 PM

I don't want to insult wpp tokens, but in my opinion they are too sure of their stable coin concept and in my opinion, it is a mistake because the price of ico is only 0.065 USD and wants to be stable coin  at a price of 1 $? , they should be more concerned with registering too many exchanges first, and increasing their volume and rank, than maybe focusing on developing their project
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:55:12 PM

Cheesy Price will raise a major contract. If they talk about state contracts, I think they should have documents. If they provide I am sure that prices will soar in one day. I still believe this project.

Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 02:17:10 AM

Some altcoins have managed to keep their heads high, even when it seems the uptrend was favouring btc more. Now that altcoins have also started growing, i think it is a good sign to potentially good and performing altcoins.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 02:44:52 AM

Well, it is not known why the prices for this project do not grow. I am watching him. However, recently there was news that they have entered into a new partnership with an investment company. Like this company has information on the Internet. However, the price has not changed. Also, admins promise big news by the end of May. I now wonder what it will be and whether the price will change.
Most of the leaders in the project only fulfilled the promise in April and May is probably the time to show the underdevelopment of this project because no news has been updated in the past Recently and many investors have suffered a huge loss when investing at $ 0.013 and i also a victim in this project. I will definitely never invest in WPP because this project really has no potential and will never be able to raise prices in the near future.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:38:12 AM

WPP's partnership does look new and still needs a lot of changes or better developments to improve quality. Indeed, in the near future it has not been able to give a high score, but for an unexpected time WPP will certainly provide good value.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: