Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:32:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: flashflip | PvP Gambling built right into Discord | 1% edge | Provably fair  (Read 989 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JasonFC (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:10:07 PM

You can find more information about flashflip's licensing policy on our website: https://www.flashcrash.io/licensing

flashflip is the world's first provably fair Discord gambling bot and a pioneer in the cryptocurrency gambling industry. There have been a few copycats popping up recently (two of which have already been linked to exit scams). The license page will keep note of bots or services that are using texts or modules of flashflip without authorization. It's often the people that steal ideas that also end up stealing user funds: stay safe, and stay vigilant.

flashflip.io - instant bitcoin gambling on Discord
flashcrash.io - learn more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 07:10:15 PM

You can find more information about flashflip's licensing policy on our website: https://www.flashcrash.io/licensing

flashflip is the world's first provably fair Discord gambling bot and a pioneer in the cryptocurrency gambling industry. There have been a few copycats popping up recently (two of which have already been linked to exit scams). The license page will keep note of bots or services that are using texts or modules of flashflip without authorization. It's often the people that steal ideas that also end up stealing user funds: stay safe, and stay vigilant.
Thank you very much for the information provided, because I would like to change my mind about existing bots that can give good benefits to the user.  Until recently, I generally avoided any use of the bot for any purpose.  I have repeatedly met information that bots are represented only by scammers, but I hope that your bot is really the most honest.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 07:14:40 PM

I would not refuse to see statistics on how bots work and what results gamblers get thanks to bots.  I constantly come across advertising of bots on various social networks, as well as on Telegram, but this is really a complete fraud and fraud.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:49:06 PM

I would not refuse to see statistics on how bots work and what results gamblers get thanks to bots.  I constantly come across advertising of bots on various social networks, as well as on Telegram, but this is really a complete fraud and fraud.

I agree, there isn't such thing a bots and gambling - you just don't mix the two together. Some would argue that using the bots which are actually quite ineffective would take away the fun in gambling - so why would you miss on that when these bots are the most unreliable as ever  Sad
JasonFC (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 11:16:44 PM

I agree, there isn't such thing a bots and gambling - you just don't mix the two together. Some would argue that using the bots which are actually quite ineffective would take away the fun in gambling - so why would you miss on that when these bots are the most unreliable as ever  Sad

flashflip is a Discord bot, the word "bot" here being used in the context of Discord and not gambling in general. Your gambling isn't automated, so it's as fun as ever: it's just done through an ultra-fast autoresponder within your favourite communities.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 11:47:42 PM

flashflip is a Discord bot, the word "bot" here being used in the context of Discord and not gambling in general. Your gambling isn't automated, so it's as fun as ever: it's just done through an ultra-fast autoresponder within your favourite communities.
Having a bot responder or do arranged up on things is really good but not as good when theres an admin online or to the things we can
see on a traditional gambling platform not just a game that being integrated on a platform like messaging apps. How can we verify fairness?
We have seen dice on telegram or even slots but theres no way you can able to verify those bets that's why these things doesn't really
get too much attention.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:16:27 AM

Having a bot responder or do arranged up on things is really good but not as good when theres an admin online or to the things we can
see on a traditional gambling platform not just a game that being integrated on a platform like messaging apps. How can we verify fairness?
We have seen dice on telegram or even slots but theres no way you can able to verify those bets that's why these things doesn't really
get too much attention.

but even on a real gambling site, most the service are also running in an automated manner but still there is an admin or in charge personell that sometimes check the status of the site  . i think platform like this do also work this same way   . if you have concern , you can just email thier support and for sure they will surely respond to your queries  . if your fairness is your concern , i think its also possible for them to put fairness option ( ex. we can verify our game ) like on other gambling site .
JasonFC (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 03:21:49 AM

I would not refuse to see statistics on how bots work and what results gamblers get thanks to bots.  I constantly come across advertising of bots on various social networks, as well as on Telegram, but this is really a complete fraud and fraud.

I agree, there isn't such thing a bots and gambling - you just don't mix the two together. Some would argue that using the bots which are actually quite ineffective would take away the fun in gambling - so why would you miss on that when these bots are the most unreliable as ever  Sad

get too much attention.

flashflip is provably fair. You can read more about the fairness mechanism by going to https://flashcrash.io/fairness.

JasonFC (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 07:19:11 AM

Play flashflip today! We are the only trusted PvP platform with zero fees.

JasonFC (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 08:21:38 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2020, 03:46:11 PM by JasonFC

Congratulations to Perchlorate, who won over 110,000 bits on flashflip today! Perchlorate managed to hit the maximum possible per-game profit ten times in a row!

JasonFC (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 07:07:55 AM

Congratulations to bitcone, who won over 180,000 bits on flashflip today in just a few hours! bitcone is now flashflip's top winner.

JasonFC (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 03:22:05 PM

Congrats to Perchlorate, who won over 210,000 bits and overtook bitcone to become flashflip's new top winner!

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2020, 08:58:16 AM

This is another gambling platform using discord. Is there any plan on creating your own site instead of using discord?. In my opinion it is much better if you guya create your own platform to have more feature or you can add more feature in your gambling platform. Good luck with your gambling platform on discord.
JasonFC (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 03:45:42 PM

Congratulations to bitcone, who won an additional 110,000 bits and successfully overtook Perchlorate to become flashflip's top winner once again!

JasonFC (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 03:48:12 PM

Here are some of flashflip's current statistics.

Bankroll: ~16,400 USD
Investor profit: ~13,600 USD
Total wagered: ~1,230,000 USD
Bot commission: ~3,200 USD

JasonFC (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 04:55:44 PM

Here are some of flashflip's current statistics.

Bankroll: ~25,700 USD (2.59 BTC)
Investor profit: ~23,600 USD (2.38 BTC)
Total wagered: ~2,150,000 USD (216.70 BTC)
Bot commission: ~5,500 USD (0.55 BTC)

I'd like to, on behalf of the flashflip development and support team, extend my sincerest thanks to all of our players and investors for being with us on this journey. Onward and upward!

JasonFC (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 05:00:58 PM

Congratulations to today's big winner, Perchlorate, who took an initial balance of $5 to over $1,100 on flashflip!

JasonFC (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 12:46:08 AM

Congratulations to this week's big winner, Buk Lau, who took $10 to over $1,000 on flashflip!

LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2020, 02:29:50 AM

Congratulations to this week's big winner, Buk Lau, who took $10 to over $1,000 on flashflip!

Wow that's a 100x profit.
It's rarely to see such bets and hats off to the user, who could risk so much to get 100 times profit.

Also is this site still integrated to Discord?
I have checked it last year and came across this site now after so many months.
And i can see many players winning too good amount.
Is it still worthy to visit the site and try to gamble?

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 04:12:52 AM

Wow that's a 100x profit.
It's rarely to see such bets and hats off to the user, who could risk so much to get 100 times profit.

Also is this site still integrated to Discord?
I have checked it last year and came across this site now after so many months.
And i can see many players winning too good amount.
Is it still worthy to visit the site and try to gamble?

$10 isnt really that much actually but the good thing that he do able to get that 100x multiplier.I did try to visit out this one and this one is on discord.
Im bit lost on where i can see the game or just purely some command-type kind of betting and you do able to get the results.Ive seen these games before
which are bounded on Discord or even on Telegram but i dont see any interest on it.Its surprising that there are people who do still consider to play
the game? unless if this particular player who won 100x is part of the house itself? I cant see much players though.

How to check out fairness when it comes to discord-type of gambling?

Edit: I do able to read up above comments about fairness.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: