Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:58:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -✅ [PRE-ANN]--SUNFARM.IO-- (project under construction) ✅  (Read 590 times)
Larsinist (OP)

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:43:07 PM

LIVE STREAM

Live PODCAST with sunfarm, all question will be answered

Larsinist (OP)

CryptoDude

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:42:55 PM

20mins, and the live stream is on air

TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:57:16 PM

Where exactly are you going build this sunfarm project?
If you are building your own solar panels, does it mean that the development of this project is quite long?
And the investors' money will not be seen for how many years?
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:01:51 PM

If you are building your own solar panels, does it mean that the development of this project is quite long?
yes, absolutely. this project needs more time to develop so it can be used in the period of years. i just thinking if investor would really need to wait a long long time.
Larsinist (OP)

CryptoDude

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:10:47 PM

check the live stream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnryLSpSvSM

Pick Axe
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 05:03:24 PM

This is a very unique project.   There is nothing to develop since the technology is already out there.   All we do is construct the Sun Node  (High Yield Solar Panel).  I have a Trade Secret filed on the construction and materials used to build the Sun Nodes.   Also I am filling a patent on the Sun Node itself. 

Once a person purchases a Sun Node, then it will take about 2 to 3 weeks to construct the Sun Node.  It is then deployed to the Sun Farm.  From the date that the Sun Node was purchased and then leased back to the Sun Farm,  the Sun Node owner will begin to receive Sun Farm Tokens as rewards.  This will be paid while the Sun Node is under construction. 

As to the investors money,  The first month of full operation, the investor will receive a reward from the 5% mining of his Sun Node along with 5% from the general pool and then each month Sun Nodes will be added from the Expansion Pool to increase the General Pool.

I hope this better explains how the program works.  Please take the time to view the videos at http://sunfarm.io They will explain in greater details. 

Best Regards

David Stanton
Pick Axe
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 05:07:57 PM

yes, absolutely. this project needs more time to develop so it can be used in the period of years. i just thinking if investor would really need to wait a long long time.

Hello my Friend.  May I kindly correct your statement?  NO, it is not a period of years to see a return..  In fact it is within the first 30 days of operation of the Sun Node.   Take a look at the previous post above.   Sun Farm Rewards are paid from the date that owner purchases the Sun Node.   Then 5% is paid from the revenues each month to the owner.     Obvious the larger the Sun Farm grows the more funds will accumulate in the General Pool and the Sun Farm Token owners will receive increasing revenues. 

May I encourage you to view the videos on the web site and also read PROOF OF LEASE found there. 

Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions.

Best Regards

David Stanton
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:57:28 PM

This is a very unique project.   There is nothing to develop since the technology is already out there.   All we do is construct the Sun Node  (High Yield Solar Panel).  I have a Trade Secret filed on the construction and materials used to build the Sun Nodes.   Also I am filling a patent on the Sun Node itself. 

Once a person purchases a Sun Node, then it will take about 2 to 3 weeks to construct the Sun Node.  It is then deployed to the Sun Farm.  From the date that the Sun Node was purchased and then leased back to the Sun Farm,  the Sun Node owner will begin to receive Sun Farm Tokens as rewards.  This will be paid while the Sun Node is under construction. 

As to the investors money,  The first month of full operation, the investor will receive a reward from the 5% mining of his Sun Node along with 5% from the general pool and then each month Sun Nodes will be added from the Expansion Pool to increase the General Pool.

I hope this better explains how the program works.  Please take the time to view the videos at http://sunfarm.io They will explain in greater details. 

Best Regards

David Stanton

Thanks for the clarification how your system works.
Indeed, you are prepared to tackle the crypto industry aside from the patent that you are working on.
The turnaround of investment is quite fast, if everything goes as planned. Best of luck with this project!
Larsinist (OP)

CryptoDude

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:30:15 PM

NEW VIDEO OUT FROM SUNFARM

Check out the newest video, more to come in near future

Larsinist (OP)

CryptoDude