Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:50:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LBC accounts value?  (Read 109 times)
cocopopcorn (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:18:35 AM

What would a 2 years old 30+ trades 2-5 btc account be worth? Full verified

What would fresh fully verified accounts be worth?
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 06:21:03 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1), PrimeNumber7 (1)

I would suggest not to sell such accounts as it contains your personal information attached to it. You should understand the degree of damage if it falls into wrong hands. With the current scenario it is likely into wrong hands IMO.
abdemtar
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:10:24 PM

Nobody wants to buy an LBC account anymore for several reasons. First, the account needs over 5 bitcoin traded by volume in order to get the green thumb. That puts the ad on the front page if priced right. Secondly, LBC's bots are turned up to 11 and are putting accounts on forced holiday for almost any reason. If you sell the account, like the last 4 accounts I bought, they will be put on forced holiday pending manual id verification.

New IP/user agent/browser detected, password changed, 2fa turned off and back on again, and email changed = forced holiday.

Because of this your account is worth about 50 bucks to somebody who wants to take the gamble. Just to be clear, this is an estimate not an offer. Good luck with sale.
cocopopcorn (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:27:31 AM

Thanks for the reples. I'll probably keep hold of my accounts then.

If LBC put an account on 'forced holiday' and no ID is provided, do you still have access to you btc or can you not even move bitcoins out of the account until ID is verified??
abdemtar
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:39:01 PM

Thanks for the reples. I'll probably keep hold of my accounts then.

If LBC put an account on 'forced holiday' and no ID is provided, do you still have access to you btc or can you not even move bitcoins out of the account until ID is verified??

Any instance of forced holiday I have experienced, you can not withdrawal bitcoin. You can't put an ad up without being ID verified, this diminishes the value of the account. Your best bet is just sitting on the account until some day you might need it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: