Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:43:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [For Hire] I will write and publish content on your site for $300 a week!  (Read 138 times)
PremeGV (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:03:58 PM

I'm able to deliver up to 2,000 words a day filled with SEO rich content that has landed me first on google multiple times. If you have a crypto or Technology based website and need extra help in formatting, image sourcing, quoting, coding and writing don't hesitate to contact me! I've landed number 1 for articles such as "cryptoho.st review" and "clear signs I need a new laptop" and will write SEO articles your website needs.

I've helped more than 7+ websites  gain exposure by using whitehat tricks and writing SEO articles that actually work that get results. If you want to discuss, kindly contact me @galactivale on telegram.

I have a portfolio  of my work if you guys want to see that too.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2296
Merit: 848

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 07:05:10 PM

I'm able to deliver up to 2,000 words a day filled with SEO rich content that has landed me first on google multiple times. If you have a crypto or Technology based website and need extra help in formatting, image sourcing, quoting, coding and writing don't hesitate to contact me! I've landed number 1 for articles such as "cryptoho.st review" and "clear signs I need a new laptop" and will write SEO articles your website needs.

I've helped more than 7+ websites  gain exposure by using whitehat tricks and writing SEO articles that actually work that get results. If you want to discuss, kindly contact me @galactivale on telegram.

I have a portfolio  of my work if you guys want to see that too.

So you will charge 300$ a week for 2000 words per day ? This means you are asking 300$ for 14,000 Words ? Isn't it on a bit expensive side ?
Also it is better to share your portfolio publicly rather then disclosing it on demand.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: