Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:14:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternative to localbitcoins.com as they stopped few payment methods.  (Read 234 times)
anshui (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

coinbaazar - Escrow Exchange is launched worldwide

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 07:27:02 PM

A new P2P bitcoin escrow exchange coinbaazar.com is launched worldwide , low fee exchange than pax and LBC , 100's of mode of payments to choose from ,like gift cards , bank transfers and many more ....

Dear trader

EARN WHILE YOU DO YOUR DAY TO DAY TRADE
As a promotional offer, every successful trade by both buyer & seller will earn an reward of 0.5% on the total value of trades done on www.coinbaazar.com
[/b]

when you visit , pls share your honest opinion here.

coinbaazar -A  low fee P2P escrow exchange with 100's of payment methods, launched worldwide , safe and secure , 2FA, google authentication, Best in market for traders and vendors.
anshui (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 08:41:32 AM

A new P2P bitcoin escrow exchange coinbaazar.com is launched worldwide , low fee exchange than pax and LBC , 100's of mode of payments to choose from ,like gift cards , bank transfers and many more ....

Dear trader

EARN WHILE YOU DO YOUR DAY TO DAY TRADE
As a promotional offer, every successful trade by both buyer & seller will earn an reward of 0.5% on the total value of trades done on www.coinbaazar.com
[/b]

when you visit , pls share your honest opinion here.

people you can share your experience, reviews welcomed.

coinbaazar -A  low fee P2P escrow exchange with 100's of payment methods, launched worldwide , safe and secure , 2FA, google authentication, Best in market for traders and vendors.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:09:08 AM

How come you say it can be alternative to localbitcoin? Your site is too far to compete with it, specifically the services in local as it seems it isn't updated nor you don't have it?

While your negative trust can entirely affect the site you're promoting

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
anshui (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 12:37:46 PM

How come you say it can be alternative to localbitcoin? Your site is too far to compete with it, specifically the services in local as it seems it isn't updated nor you don't have it?

While your negative trust can entirely affect the site you're promoting

Pls let me know which services are not updated.

MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:01:50 PM

i think it's very hard to replace localbitcoins.com to another website , because the website has a lot of features and support maybe all the countries and have a very high level of security , but i wish luck for your website with more developing it will be good
anshui (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 12:53:45 PM

i think it's very hard to replace localbitcoins.com to another website , because the website has a lot of features and support maybe all the countries and have a very high level of security , but i wish luck for your website with more developing it will be good

I can understand your concern , but we should keep in mind that its recently launched , like any other established platforms like pax and LBC . Though i am sure once you visit the website and start using it , u will be happy to use coinbaazar as your trading platform.

For any queries and improvisation

Please share your honest opinion here.

anshui (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 08:43:53 PM

Thanks for your valuable observation, coinbaazar also supports all the countries , more payment methods than localbitcoins , and also all the security measures like 2fa, google authenticator and login password, but we need to consider these few things ,paxful and LBC  monopoly , they suspend account ,charge high fees,  keep so much bonds , lets stop this together , tell everyone about this platform.

nofreecoins

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:45:04 PM

That looks like a scam, we have openbazaar hope you didnt rely on it's name to promote that thing. LB working just as well since i began using it, perhaps it is just in your country, you know sometimes people has to comply with laws.
anshui (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 08:53:10 PM

That looks like a scam, we have openbazaar hope you didnt rely on it's name to promote that thing. LB working just as well since i began using it, perhaps it is just in your country, you know sometimes people has to comply with laws.

openbazaar and www.coinbaazar.com are totally different, pls check both websites and then post your honest opinion.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: