Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:33:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: kemafaucet.com restructuring  (Read 134 times)
Kema (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 04:55:32 AM

Hi everyone.
For the last 6 months or so, I've been going back and forth on where I want to take kemafaucet.com in the future.
Today I'm finally admitting to myself and the world that there won't be a quick fix for this one.
My main focus has been developing different scripts and even though I've been trying to juggle multiple projects at the same time, it's not fair to you users. You deserve my full attention and I'm unable to deliver at the moment. In the past 6 months I've had spinal surgery twice and recovering from that has taken it's toll. So, kemafaucet.com is now officially in restructuring.
I'm sure I will be back with my faucets again, but I can't set any eta. It could be a couple of months or a year, there is no telling exactly when.
So, thank you for your support.
I have made many new friends through my faucets and I've had a great time running them.
Almost everyone on this board has been awesome and I hope you can forgive me for putting the faucets in park until a later time.
I will still be active here on this board.
So, thank you everyone.
/Kema

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
Kema (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 06:37:30 AM

Hi. Nice to meet you.
Can I help you with anything? Please feel free to ask help.
my skype id is galaxy721_3
email:wxin0721@gmail.com

Hi, and thank you for the support.
If you are currently using short links and wouldn't mind being a test pilot, send me a pm.
That goes for everyone, btw.
(I have just opened the doors for my current project, the old "Toolbox" v2.0 on steroids.)

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
AdsWolf

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 07:15:21 AM

Grin I was waiting for this for too long.
Now finally its gonna happen.

Cheers!
CryptoNinjaco

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 09:54:45 PM

Best of luck. I am looking forward to an improved site in the future. Hopefully a new bull run can bring the traffic back.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: