Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:59:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: coinspin.net SCAM ALERT  (Read 162 times)
Amelek (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:57:01 AM

Do you know something about the exchange https://coinspin.net/ I received a transfer to my account on this exchange. Then a message popped up saying that I had to pay 0.02 btc to withdraw funds. I paid the amount. Then I was asked for another 0.05 btc payment which is supposed to unlock the withdrawal limit for this month. A red lamp lit. Which is very interesting. Nowhere in the Internet there is not a single information about such an exchange. I am asking for help in the investigation. there is no address, and only bots write in chat. Sophisticated scam. Watch out for this exchange. If you find out more than I do - write here.
Amelek (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:03:53 AM

thanks to my intervention, the website was blocked
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:11:12 AM

Do you know something about the exchange https://coinspin.net/ I received a transfer to my account on this exchange. Then a message popped up saying that I had to pay 0.02 btc to withdraw funds. I paid the amount. Then I was asked for another 0.05 btc payment which is supposed to unlock the withdrawal limit for this month. A red lamp lit. Which is very interesting. Nowhere in the Internet there is not a single information about such an exchange. I am asking for help in the investigation. there is no address, and only bots write in chat. Sophisticated scam. Watch out for this exchange. If you find out more than I do - write here.
Let me guess you found this site because some anonymous person message you asking for help?
This kind of scheme is being spread through telegram and mostly they would use an exchange and send an amount on your exchange account ,Then the exchange platform would require some deposit first before you could withdraw ,
You should really stay away from such scheme because those free money and airdrops aren't worth it anymore .

The site is still active and working on me I could still visit it.
And also you should move this thread to Scam accusation

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:39:31 AM

Let me guess you found this site because some anonymous person message you asking for help?
This kind of scheme is being spread through telegram and mostly they would use an exchange and send an amount on your exchange account ,Then the exchange platform would require some deposit first before you could withdraw ,
You should really stay away from such scheme because those free money and airdrops aren't worth it anymore .

The site is still active and working on me I could still visit it.
And also you should move this thread to Scam accusation

Yes, the site is still on right now and honestly it is not looking "scammy" by just mere looking at it. It is boasting of many features including being legally compliant with registration in the UK among other things plus it is supposedly a very secured site with protection against DDoS and full data encryption. And it is putting on its main page: 54,087,999 active traders. Wow! Of course, the face is quite different from what it is in reality.

That scheme mentioned above can certainly victimized many newbies who are new to many things going on in the world of cryptocurrency. We are always riddled with scams and frauds and so we have to be careful. I am part of the victim statistics so I know how it felt to be victimized.

efialtis
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1410

www.gosubetting.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 09:58:37 AM

Hey,

this is the same scam they have been posting on this and several other forums for days - they are very flexible indeed because as soon as someone posts in their threads and says they are a scam, they edit their op and a few hours later they paste the original scam spam shit again. One of their other scam sites is for example cryptocoines.com. Too bad you made the 0.02 deposit but at least you did not move on with another deposit!

███████▄▄███████▄▄
████▄███████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
░▄███████▀▀███▀▀███████▄
▄██████▀█████████▀██████▄
██████▀███████████▀██████
████████████▀██████████████▌
██████▄██████▀█████████████
▀██████▄██████▀███████████▀
░▀███████▄▄███▄▄██████████
░░▀██████████████████████
████▀███████████████████