Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BNB reach $50 This Year?  (Read 3000 times)
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:54:40 AM

BNB did a great job and show how this coin has potential, it has capable to soar high more than of any coin in the market but I'm not sure it can make a huge jump reaching into $50 this year. It is really amazing if BNB can break through it.

I agree that BNB has the potential to rise more this year because it has already gained the trust of the people.
That trust is very strong as we know the hack incident lately, but nothing negative happens to its price.

This could be some rumors now that BNB might surpass ETH in the coming days, not possible if this trend will continue rallying until the end of this year.

Not in the coming days, or even months, maybe years.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:19:28 AM

Maybe we might expect more value because in the coming days we might see major developments from this coin will easily help to cross the value of 50$. Once the market situation might be bull run means we might see the value of BNB will easily cross more than 150$ too.

Monerw

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:46:22 PM

There are many speculation againt BNB but there is no one will know what will happen next. If you see its current price, indeed its movement always impressive. A few days ago the price of BNB down to $19 based on coinmarketcap but it wasn't take a long time for its price came back up and now its price has touched $29. But this is happening now, whilst the market movement always based on an information or some update which is conducted by their developer. I don't know in the future its users will still use their platform because I believe sooner or later will comes an exchange that can compete for its credibility.
SHIFT

https://www.shiftproject.com

https://international.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SHIFT
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:58:42 PM

Maybe we might expect more value because in the coming days we might see major developments from this coin will easily help to cross the value of 50$. Once the market situation might be bull run means we might see the value of BNB will easily cross more than 150$ too.

$50 in this year is very possible for BNB, but $150 seems too hard for BNB
but who knows ? crypto market is unpredictable right ?

TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:09:27 PM

you are right, everything is possible for the crypto market development. but for BNB to experience a high increase like that, it certainly requires the development of their large platform. which allows purchases from BNB coins to continue to increase in the market. it will help BNB prices increase in the market.
SARA ISLAM

Activity: 558
Merit: 11

umachit.fund

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 04:45:47 AM

Binance Coin BNB has a good market cap, The daily trading volume also big. They have big community support and strong team support. This coin has all the necessary things to buy a good coin. Yes, I think BNB reach $50 This Year.

btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:41:53 AM

With the hype still going on? plus the token burns if I'm not mistaken, I think it's really possible for BNB to get get past $50 this year. Still enjoy the support of most altcoin fanboys out here, so no doubt that it will go higher at the end of the year and I'm not surprised if if goes more than $50 to be honest.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:47:30 AM

you are right, everything is possible for the crypto market development. but for BNB to experience a high increase like that, it certainly requires the development of their large platform. which allows purchases from BNB coins to continue to increase in the market. it will help BNB prices increase in the market.

Yes, you can see every three months they are burning some % percentage of the coins and there is a chance the price of BNB will surely increase the price but in anything can happen and even there is a chance for BNB to increase it's price more than 100$.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:48:27 AM

They recovered fast since the hack and gaining fast on the charts. if nothing like that will happen they are heading for a double up on the long run.
BNB should double its current price before the end of this year if Bitcoin keeps the current gain and explosion in price. Remember that almost all the coins are depending on Bitcoin's price for its growth and binance coin is one of those coins that do react when bitcoin is taking a particular direction. binance exchange is an innovative exchange and as such it will keep growing and $50 is not the limit this year and before december it might go as high as $75.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:39:28 AM

Possibly, knowing that BNB is the mvp for the1st two quarters of this year. The graph won't lie whether you like it or not it has the most growth even when btc was dumping because of the team behind. Well, once btc dominance is over and alt season starts for sure not just BNB but other known alts in the market will have their ATH.
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 08:10:09 AM

I am late to buy BNB and the current price is growing. BNB has a very good prospect in the future. Now it is only reaching mid-2019 and BNB price reaches $31. I guess by looking at the excellent growth BNB will reach $50 this year.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:15:00 AM

With the hype still going on? plus the token burns if I'm not mistaken, I think it's really possible for BNB to get get past $50 this year. Still enjoy the support of most altcoin fanboys out here, so no doubt that it will go higher at the end of the year and I'm not surprised if if goes more than $50 to be honest.
That token burn gives makes BNB more valuable and if they continue doing that, we could expect more that $50 price in the future granting that they will continue doing a good job on promoting the Binance exchange.

When was the last time the burn BNB?
Smokey23

Activity: 191
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:26:23 AM

I think if BTC hits around $30k this year (which I can see happening), it is quite possible BNB can reach $50.

Slowly but surely, onward and upwards!  Wink
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:52:17 AM

Might as well reach it, I dont own it but I take a look at its movements often. Very often I am surprised how fast it can and moves.

There is factor which helps it greatly, the necessarily hold period for those who want to buy in their IEOs. It helps to support the price.
So in the end, if the whole market will experience some medium push, the BNB can easily go to 50$.

blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:15:34 PM

Yes. I also hope it will happen. According to me, there are many reasons for BNB to grow at $ 50, they burn quarterly and expand the popularity very effectively with additional activation with Binance Chain. This may stimulate the rise of BNB over time. however, increasing the time from the end of this year to 2020 seems more feasible for this growth. Similar to Huobi Token (HT), the times of burning and buyback also create stimulation and benefit for investors.

EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:13:37 PM

I think 50 USD is the next minor target for the BNB coin. I hope BNB will reach at 100 USD this year. It is possible if the Bitcoin price overcome the 15K USD!

shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:40:44 PM

If the price of Bitcoin continues to rise or stabilizes at a high price. I think BNB in 2019 was able to reach $50. I see that many people are interested in buying BNB because it has a large volume of exchanges. So people would think that BNB would be able to reach a high price.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:14:11 AM

Most probably. It might even go beyond that. It appears to me that Binance is indeed putting much significance to their marketing efforts and strategies. There are a lot of great exchanges as Binance actually. KuCoin, for example, is one of them. And KuCoin Shares (KCS) is one of the better altcoins to invest on. And yet Binance is really building the necessary hype. No wonder why the value of BNB is fast rising. $50 target is very reachable within the year.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:42:24 AM

Most probably. It might even go beyond that. It appears to me that Binance is indeed putting much significance to their marketing efforts and strategies. There are a lot of great exchanges as Binance actually. KuCoin, for example, is one of them. And KuCoin Shares (KCS) is one of the better altcoins to invest on. And yet Binance is really building the necessary hype. No wonder why the value of BNB is fast rising. $50 target is very reachable within the year.
I agree with you, their marketing is very effective and they are not confident that they will just sit in the top since they claim the number 1 spot.
What they are doing is they continue to develop the project, of course makes the investors happy and that makes them stays at the top.

Therefore, I would not doubt a $50 value in the future, that's achievable.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:43:10 AM

binance is very real and very reliable for trade or IEO, they are also very active in developing their coins which are now growing very fast and they hold an IEO for each investor if they follow the IEO from binance must have coins to participate in the sales program token at binance, because I am sure that BNB coins will grow very fast if binance often holds the IEO because the average binance program is a success
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: