Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:39:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good investment?  (Read 1021 times)
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:16:20 PM

A lot of us are in doubt about investing and trading during these days. We can't really avoid being discombobulated especially newbies that's why sharing our own experience and knowledge can help them to be wiser and responsible about making decision. Just like some of you i'm looking for a good investment, one of my friend suggested Afrihealth. I'm not actually familiar with it that's why I decided to search for some information and details about it and it turns out good. Of course as an investor I want everything to be great and turn into positive outcomes that's why I always make sure about everything especially on making decision so I won't regret anything.Do you think its a good and worth it investment?

For what I like in your behavior is that you have a determination to know everything which you wanna know.
And last is the you won't regret in anything you made a decision, which is definitely right. In every investment there is
always risk and our capital too are in danger. Because investment has a similar to gambling, this is the truth.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:24:37 PM

I think getting a good and worthy coin to invest is dependable on you. Its a matter of choices. When you choose right, you earn more and vice versa. That's why its important to conduct research before investing.
Yes. Investing in crypto is a very risky choice so you need to prepare for this with a knowledgeable mind and a heart full of patience. Keep on conducting research and learn new things everyday because this will be a very great tool to come up with your investment sucessful and even profitable.
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 12:41:10 AM

~snipe~
No doubt about your investment. It is your money, you can put it where ever you want, but you have first research before and to be sure you aren't make mistake after putting all money. and don't be stupid to ear anything with you don't know abouit it.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:32:51 AM

I see no reason to invest in this project. The team causes me a lot of doubts. I also do not see any really serious partners.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:53:50 AM

I'm not sure if there is a potential or longterm but it's hard to invest especially risky in crypto but it's better to just invest in top altcoins in coinmarket to ensure your profit you can choose the coinmarket because altcoins are sure longterm there.

Godday

Activity: 1540
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 12:03:40 PM

I think getting a good and worthy coin to invest is dependable on you. Its a matter of choices. When you choose right, you earn more and vice versa. That's why its important to conduct research before investing.
maybe it is true that what you convey in your opinion, investment with crypto currency is not an obligation especially investment with crypto currencies and the like belief and patience is the main capital in starting investments with crypto currencies themselves and in conditions and situations that are now investors must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that we will get in investing

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:03:42 PM

Yes. Its a good investment but very risky. You can lose your money anytime hence you need to prepare your mind adequately towards this investment. Aside this, you need to do a thorough research before investing.

I’m me
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:03:08 AM

You are the last one to take a decision regarding investment in a project. And you know you better than others. So what do you think about the project after researching it? For me, I doubt every project, and search extensively before making any investment. If you are not sure about this project, invest in binance coin that has much potentiality.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: